Discovery Gaming Community
To: Blood Dragons - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Blood Dragons (/showthread.php?tid=171564)

To: Blood Dragons - Emperor Tekagi - 06-23-2019

[Image: GCCommMi4_09.png]

Kon'nichiwa, esteemed Blood Dragons.

⧫ Inquiring about engine components

Let me introduce myself at first, Mi Minami, I oversee most of the Golden Chrysanthemum's logistical matters. I come to you today to request assistance from the Blood Dragons. We know your logistical assets are few and most valuable but most of our assets are occupied with different tasks and waiting for those to be finished first, would only cause unneeded delays.
Hikone's facility for engine components production is just what we need and we hope you are willing to help us out here. 5.000 standard units of engine components, namely 3.000 units of larger sized engine platings made of High-Temperature Alloys and 2.000 units of standard sized superconductor pipes would be required to be delivered to Akabat. Make us an offer for production and delivery costs.

Arigatō for your attention.

Mi Minami, Head of Logistics.

[Image: NoSignal7.png]

RE: To: Blood Dragons - Okamura - 06-24-2019

誓約団
Line open
Initiating communication...
Video link enabled - data transferred

[Image: TrCHJ31.png]

[Image: xdvuSqV.jpg?]
Identity: OKAMURA, Ryu
Origin: Kyoto Base
Recipient: Minami Mi
Subject: Components

Sister,

We are willing and able to not only provide such supplies but to bear the costs of doing so, I will ask for no payments in return. The only thing I would ask for would be an honest answer of as to what you intend to do with such components. The request itself feels vague and details would be greatly appreciated.

We will fulfill the quota, no costs, simply provide the information I have requested in return.

Ryu Okamura
Blood Dragon Oath Bound

Transmission ends

RE: To: Blood Dragons - Nerva Regis - 06-24-2019

[Image: alICfeA.gif][Image: GcBD0BM.gif]

仙台市
Sendai Research Complex Relay
Encrypted

To: Aimi Amaia-san

Minami Mi-san,

We are able to fulfill this request in two days, if we bring them all from Hikone. Nevertheless, we can hasten the deliveries by splitting the load between Hikone and Sendai.

Should you choose the first option, the price will be 800 cr/unit for a total of 4,000,000 credits.
Consequently, if you choose to go with the second option, the load will be split as it follows:
  • 3.000 units of larger sized engine plating made of High-Temperature Alloys - delivered from Hikone - 800 cr/unit - 2,400,000 credits
  • 2.000 units of standard sized superconductor pipes - delivered from Sendai - 1000 cr/unit - 2,000,000 credits
Total price of 4,400,000 credits.

Daimyo Kamakura Minamoto
Clan Mimamoto
BD|

RE: To: Blood Dragons - Emperor Tekagi - 08-03-2019

[Image: GCCommMi4_09.png]

Kon'nichiwa, esteemed Daimyo Minamoto.

⧫ Inquiring about engine components

Gomen nasai, I am not really sure how I could let your reply go unnoticed. I am truly sorry for this.
We would take the total package. As an apology for the delay, we pay you 6.000.000 credits instead of your proposed price. Payment will be send once we received the delivery details.

Arigatō for your patience, hopefully you are still ready to help us out.

Mi Minami

[Image: NoSignal7.png]