Discovery Gaming Community
Round with the Hound - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Round with the Hound (/showthread.php?tid=171744)

Pages: 1 2

Round with the Hound - Hemlocke - 07-03-2019

[Image: 264px-LR_Logo.png]

Hemlocke had been touched down on Fort McMurray for a few minutes, it had been 12 since he had sent that communication. Leaned against his werewolf, his dead gaze focused on one of the curved blades he was so fond of, flipping it up and letting it fall back to his hand where he caught the blade, waiting patiently for Irma. Knowing the woman to hold herself in high regard and was never late without good reason, he expected her arrival shortly. Looking out at the sun of Alberta filtered through the many chunks of black rock that the Fort had been well hidden inside, it was an odd spectacle of black and white in such a colorful system with a deep violet and teal background of the Cold Lake Nebula looming in the distance. Hemlocke could understand why some would find the universe so alluring and mysterious, he simply wasn't one of those people who cared enough to take it all in and explore, the Hellhound was named such for a reason, his main interest was the rush of cold blooded murder. Although since the assassin had saved his ass a couple of times, he at the very least owed her a few rounds and payment for the gesture, she could have easily rolled by and left Hemlocke floating in space until some other rogues found him, like any other hacker would've. Why she risked her neck for someone regarded as lowly as a dog by most was confusing and vexing to him.

RE: Round with the Hound - Irma Bunt. - 07-03-2019

Irma was baffled why a rogue who hates Lane Hackers would want to have a drink with one and ontop of that give her some bounty money that he stole. Nevertheless this provides Irma with a chance at getting to know one of the more prominent Rogues even if he dosent see himself as one.

Irma requested docking procedures on Fort McMurry and identified herself "Assassin Irma Bunt of the Lane Hackers". The dock master hesitated in fear but opened up immediately. The docking bay was filled with intense flashing deep red lights and Irma's signature Falchion landed swiftly. She exited her ship and ever so elegantly walked to Hemlocke who was leaning on his werewolf.

"Hmm shorter then I expected, a pleasure to meet you in person."

RE: Round with the Hound - Hemlocke - 07-03-2019

Hemlocke's concentration was broken as he saw Irma's ship appear outside the hanger, watching her ship bathe the hanger in a Crimson light not too much unlike his own robotic eye, he gave a slight smirk, watching her exit the Falchion that Hemlocke could recognize from a few kilometers away at this point. Standing up from his leaned position and looking down into Irma's eyes and chuckled, not being much taller than the woman by any means, only by a few inches. "Were you expecting a monster of a man, Irma? I'm afraid i'm not as massive as the beast behind me. You are exactly as I pictured you however, a murderer hidden behind a pretty face." Hemlocke slid the blade he had been tossing up and down back into it's sheath on his left hip along with the other one and crossed his arms, grinning slightly, not breaking eye contact. "Naturally it's a pleasure to meet you as well, You didn't fail to impress with your punctuality."

RE: Round with the Hound - Irma Bunt. - 07-04-2019

She smiled as Hemlocke was playing with his little knife. "Honestly I you were exactly as I pictured you, I just like teasing people I like. Its the ones I dont tease that should be worried" She said with a slight grin on her face. "I like to think of myself as a very punctual Assassin, never to early or to late for the activities and quite honestly I was heading to Alberta anyways." She paused for a moment and started looking around. "I swear it must be the time of day, there usually are a lot more people then this." She smirked, "I wonder if the Dock master warned the other rogues I was in this section of the bay, wouldn't be the first time."

RE: Round with the Hound - Hemlocke - 07-04-2019

Hemlocke raised an eyebrow as he listened to Irma speak, not sure how to respond to the words |I just like teasing people I like.| He then acknowledged her comment about the empty hanger. "Well most of the rogues on this station are pushovers, it's ironically named a Fort despite being more like a chicken coop. People knowing who you are combined with the fact I shot a couple on my way in, I can imagine it'll be nice and quiet for your visit." He remembered the look on those idiot's faces fondly, a murderous grin crossed his face for a moment before looking back to Irma and losing the grin. "My apologies, shouldn't zone out when i've invited you here, Shall we go?" Hemlocke motioned down a long corridor towards the bar, giving the woman a smile, despite being nicknamed the Hellhound, his manners seemed relatively existent, a pleasant surprise, especially for a rogue.

RE: Round with the Hound - Irma Bunt. - 07-17-2019

Irma smiles as she is listening to Hemlocke speak, she notices the grin he makes after mentioning the people he shot on his way in. She can tell he enjoys the kill. " Well I suppose we should move along, I am quite parched. Are you here out of convenience or was there another reason aside from me and this bar" She motioned to walk and speak towards the bar. Irma walks ever so elegantly next to Hemlocke.

RE: Round with the Hound - Hemlocke - 07-17-2019

Hemlocke had noted how observant Irma was, not that he made it hard to tell what he was thinking by any means, but the fact she watched his movements was interesting. Definitely not a woman that would be caught off guard easily. He gave Irma a soft smirk as she questioned why he had chose this place, turning on his heel as he walked alongside her, taking light steps, never committing to a full step as if he was waiting for a bullet to come out of nowhere. This odd way of walking would make him look like a bit of a buffoon, he turned his gaze downward and noticed his passively strange way of walking before syncing with Irma's rhythm and walking much more normally. "This place was just the most convenient meeting location I could think of, the other rogue hubs are either too chaotic or too run down for a woman of your status, if I owe you something I'm gonna make sure it's relatively well received. Not with bullets and beer bottles flying overhead or heads rolling across the floor." Hemlocke would turn his gaze out one of the hallway windows to the sun once more before turn it back to the hallway, glancing at Irma with his robotic eye as he walked alongside her. "I also figured this place in particular would intrigue you or at the very least make you curious enough to show, considering Alberta isn't a usual spot for a rogue to be."

RE: Round with the Hound - Irma Bunt. - 07-18-2019

Irma noticed his strange steps and how observant of his surroundings he was but quickly let it go once he started to walk like a normal person. "Well I appreciate you not wanting to meet on a rowdy base, contrary to my line of work I do enjoy not having to always put my foot up someones ass for being ill mannered especially around me. Alberta has always been one of those quiet systems and I do like coming here often though I dont come to this base often as one would think" she continues to walk and noticed His robotic eye looking at her. "Nice eye by the way, might I ask how you lost your original one?"

RE: Round with the Hound - Hemlocke - 07-18-2019

Hemlocke had gone from observing his surroundings to observing Irma intently, She could tell as his eyes glanced over her body that he wasn't checking her out, he was watching how far she extended herself with every step and the pivot she had on each foot placement, as well as how timid and or relaxed she was, He wasn't letting his guard down around her because he knew what she was capable of. As she asked the question about his eye he broke from observing her, and thought a moment about what had happened. "During my escape from a prison liner bound for Sugarland, a Xeno by the name of "Dralis" took out my eye with a makeshift blade, we were cell mates, I'd love to repay him the favor, Wonder if he's even alive anymore." Unbenounced to Hemlocke the man he was referring to was currently alive, a Pilot under the identification "Diamondback" Hemlocke held a gaze with Irma as he spoke. "What about you, I don't see any scarring, had any grizzly incidents?"

RE: Round with the Hound - Irma Bunt. - 07-29-2019

Irma listened with curiosity and was quite surprised about the story that took her friends eye. "You know thats quite unfortunate, seems like you have adjusted well given your situation". She watched his body language and she assumed the story made him uncomfortable. "Me? A few broken bones here and there from fights and space battles that got a bit rocky." She paused for a moment "Dralis huh? Sounds like I need to pay him a visit.".