Discovery Gaming Community
To: Shiragiku Research Complex - Sender: Miyazaki Rin - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Shiragiku Research Complex - Sender: Miyazaki Rin (/showthread.php?tid=171771)

To: Shiragiku Research Complex - Sender: Miyazaki Rin - Megaera - 07-04-2019

ID: Miyazaki Rin
Recipient: Shiragiku Research Complex
Subject: Unknown Structure

Konnichiwa,

This is Lieutenant Miyazaki of the Gen'an Sisterhood. We have discovered your station a while ago, but Command has still not identified your purpose in the area. The Shiragiku Research Complex seems to be an allied structure but we are unable to dock it.

We would like to know what the affilition and purpose of the station is.

Lieutenant of the Sisterhood
Miyazaki Rin

RE: To: Shiragiku Research Complex - Sender: Miyazaki Rin - Karita - 07-04-2019

ATTN: Gen'an Cell, Golden Chrysanthemum Movement

Greetings,

I am Kiko Nakano, Commanding Officer for the Shiragiku Research Group. The Shiragiku Group is an organization within the main movement dedicated to research that will benefit the movements main goals. The Shiragiku Group supports the main Sisterhood's efforts to effect regime change in Kusari through increasingly legitimate political tactics, but our dedication to both ritualistic cardamine use and more...results oriented tactics left many of us sidelined. The mainline Chrysanthemum movement became more pragmatic, peaceful, and anti-cardamine; we did not. The Shiragiku Group has no quarrel with our more liberal-minded sisters, but we sought a more secluded location so our members would be free to conduct both controversial research projects and spiritual meditative exercises involving cardamine without the more stringent oversight present on Ainu.

I apologize that your vessels were unable to dock with our automated systems. Access to the station is restricted, but fellow Sisters are, of course, welcome. We don't always have an officer staffing the docking bay, and your particular cell's IFF signal wasn't in our somewhat outdated database. I've fixed this problem, so should you find yourself nearby again, rest assured knowing you can dock to replenish your supplies and rest.

Our research facilities and scientific databases are open to any sisters looking to conduct research that the main movement may struggle to accept. Our facilities include advanced cardamine distillation equipment, computer aided design facilities for ship design, and mobile research capabilities. If your group has need for any of our facilities, contact us directly and we will happily arrange a meeting.

Best Wishes,
Kiko Nakano

RE: To: Shiragiku Research Complex - Sender: Miyazaki Rin - Megaera - 07-04-2019

Hajimemashita Nakano-san,

I guess we can find common grounds on the cardamine approach. The Gen'an movement values the cardamine highly and it has been one of the main engines that fuels our Sisterhood. It has been integrated into so many aspects of our lives. all our Sisters have ascended using the orange blessing. In what way did the other other Cell turn their back on cardamine? This information is new to us. We are also interested to hear of your research projects and the results it yielded.

It is good to know that you welcome us on the station and we will ofcourse respect your hospitality. It came as a suprise to see a GC facility far into the Tau region. I wish to enquire if you need something, since you are located so remotely and seemingly cut off from the other Golden Chrysanthemum groups.

Miyazaki Rin

RE: To: Shiragiku Research Complex - Sender: Miyazaki Rin - Karita - 07-04-2019

ATTN: Gen'an Cell, Golden Chrysanthemum Movement

Our secluded location was chosen for its tranquility; many among our numbers seek a quiet place to conduct their research and meditate among the stars. We are used to a quiet existence, so we have systems in place to ensure we have enough food, water, and essentials. Our security at present comes primarily from our anonymity and our proximity to Malta.

I don't think it prudent to divulge details of all our projects, that's part of the point of our location. Most of our projects, however, center around cardamine in way or another. The Shiragiku Complex is purposefully much closer to Outcast territory than any of the GC's main bases, so it is much easier to obtain high-quality cardamine for research and personal use. A number of our sisters live a nearly monastic life, partaking of the Orange Blessing and engaging in deep meditation. They simultaneously monitor their own bodies with a network of medical machines, seeking to isolate cardamine's effects on human, especially female, DNA.

I'd be happy to discuss the results of any of our research projects with any Golden Chrysanthemum group, but I'm afraid we are as ill-informed about your group as you were about ours. The GC organization based on Ainu and the Battleship Matsuda knows of our existence, at least in some record buried somewhere. I can't find your group in our database. What are your goals, and what sort of research would your group be interested in?

Curiously,
Kiko Nakano

RE: To: Shiragiku Research Complex - Sender: Miyazaki Rin - Megaera - 07-04-2019

It is not suprising your records have no information on us. We are a relative new movement with our own leadership and systems. Our Sisterhood seeks to bring about the dream that our lady Matsuda envisioned, but not in the pacifistic manner that many of our Sisters aspire to these days. We are at war and have been ever since Matsuda-sama took up her rifle. We will bring the war to our enemies. We want them to fear us. The women of Kusari have hidden in the shadows for far too long and we will not shy away from desparate measures to achieve our goals. We are the soldiers so that others don't have to be.

The research we would be interested in could be two things. First would be new ways to have benefits from the orange blessing. Our Sisterhood has highly ritualised its use and you could say it is not longer only a security mechanism, but also part of our spiritual identity. Second would be anything that can be used in our war. Weapons, armor, ship technology, infantry essentials, explosives, ect.

Miyazaki Rin