Discovery Gaming Community
The Ghost of Corsica's history - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: The Ghost of Corsica's history (/showthread.php?tid=171785)

The Ghost of Corsica's history - StDH - 07-05-2019

Arriving at New York from Colorado's jumphole after dodging and cloaking most of the time to avoid Kusarian and Liberty patrols, restocking at Freeport 12, Shadowwalker wanted to take a quick break before he would try to contact and meet with Junkers and later Rogues about resources for Corsica Outer Sanctum which Malta has currently no access to. He was alone since Lotarra Sirran was on a vacation who knows where and Alexos Darkmantle was taking care of the Sarissa construction for Cadiz Cartel.

Greeted by the Junker station Rochester base, he docked in his personal ship called [13th]Shadowwalker and proceeded to walk outside, just to be sort of strangely greeted by the local population due to his robotic body, which is small, with a tail and covered with what seems like razors and claws at the end of his arms. Mostly black, with red stripes here and there, having only a trenchcoat with red Maltese Navy cross on his back and the sleeves. It was apparent that whoever would look at him, will recognize he's a very patriotic Maltese soldier, even if a very unusual and non-human looking one. Apart from the looks, inside, he was still a human.

Greeting few humans here and there, he walked towards the bar, the clicking sound of his metallic feet against the ground was ever present until he found a place at the bar and sat down, ordering a medium sized steak with some clean water alongside it. Being a little tired, he closed his eyes for few seconds, and scanned the environment for anyone he might recognize. Thinking about the matters at hand back at Corsica.

RE: The Ghost of Corsica's history - Ademar Argueda - 07-06-2019

Argueda knew the local residence of the Rochester Station in the New York System, he was here for about two years now, since Casta just disappeared. He had no contact or any lifesign about any other 101st Ghosts of Razgriz pilots. Sitting in the bar like he always did, hiding his 101st banner on his jacket with some black tape, because he was still afraid of the Outcasts that were hunting him because the of National Council banned them from Ishmael, their home.

Ordering a beer while he prepared his daily cardamine injection, he looked around to check if their were any other Outcasts around, he stopped when he saw this creatures with his big red Maltese Cross on his back. Hasty he tried to put his cardamine injection back into his backpack, before this Maltese Soldiers notice it, but it was to late, the Maltese Soldier took the seat right next to him and probably already noticed his cardamine injection. He knew, if he does anything wrong now, this will end in a blood bath.

RE: The Ghost of Corsica's history - StDH - 07-06-2019

Pleased with the calm scenery of the bar and subtle Junker radio playing around, he felt relieved. Which wouldn't be for long, as there was a man sitting not far from him, seemingly nervous and trying to hide something what appeared to be an injection. "Strange to hide something like that around these parts" he thought and wanted to ask the man why is he so hasty. He surely had his reason, but Shadowwalker was intrigued. Most people would feel it discomforting, and only a handful of few understand the meaning behind it, Shadow rest his head on what appearead to be a metallic claw and subtly smiled at the man. Hoping to inquiry him on his reasons and maybe help him, he asked with just about the right voice to not let everyone hear it "Wanna have a chat?"

RE: The Ghost of Corsica's history - Ademar Argueda - 07-10-2019

When he saw the metallic claw, he knew that this pilot was a experienced one, because no one would wear something like that, if he wasn't a good pilot. Argueda decided to give the pilot a small smile back, and gave him a quiet answer.

"I'm not sure if you really want to have a chat with me, I'm just a stranger."

He ordered a glass full of water and looked away from the Outcast pilot, full with hope that this conversation will end as fast as possible.

RE: The Ghost of Corsica's history - StDH - 07-10-2019

"Mister. I like everyone, no matter the differences. I know, i know, I'm Maltese, but that doesn't mean i have to be rude to everyone but to ours. Besides, a bar is a place to share stories and find new friends." He said with calm and cheerful voice, not knowing anything except the apparent nervosity of the man from before. Making Shadowwalker even more intrigued.

RE: The Ghost of Corsica's history - Ademar Argueda - 07-17-2019

Turning his head towards the Outcast again when he started to speak.

"Well... you don't mind me then if I take my cardamine injection here?"

He smiled towards the Outcast and prepared his injection.

"You never told me your name, stranger."

Ademar's last injection already was a few days old, so the time was against him and he really needed the cardamine now.

RE: The Ghost of Corsica's history - StDH - 07-17-2019

Glad the man eased up and smiled, he said: "Surely i wouldn't."

Seeing more and more Cardamine addicts was one of the goals Maltese are reaching for, if sharing the name with someone is a part of it, Shadow wouldn't mind at all.

"I'm Shadowwalker, the son of Moonwalker, and you?"