Discovery Gaming Community
To: [MQS] and S|~ leaders. From: A. Clyde, [SIS]. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: [MQS] and S|~ leaders. From: A. Clyde, [SIS]. (/showthread.php?tid=171804)

To: [MQS] and S|~ leaders. From: A. Clyde, [SIS]. - JC8 - 07-06-2019

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

Sender: Agent Alex Clyde.
Subject: Mutual benefit.
Encryption: Secured.

Greetings again, i bet you remember my voice, i was the captain of that "tin can" that saved your two transports two days ago in Provence from that Gallic Royal cruiser, now we can have a more quiet and secure conversation about my concerns and to explain in detail mi presence in the Gallic sector, although i'm quite certain everyone already can guess why i was there.

My name is Alex Clyde, i'm the captain of the Dundee, and i'm an officer serving Her Majesty's Secret Intelligence Service.
My recent activity in Gallia is for some mission regarding acquiring intel about the main Royal Navy assets remaining in Gallia, be facilities, shipyards, battleships and such, and also to assist any opposed forces to the Gallic Crown if needed, of course.

So my request is quite simple, i'm formally asking permission to go through the Gallic sector in the Dundee and also to use any of the stations the Maquisards or the Brigands are currently owning for resupply, repairs and hideout when me and my crew aren't in the fields, on return, i could assist your people against any Crown threat in combat when needed, such as the current situation in Rousillion, for example.

Also, if someone has any relevant information regarding the aforementioned Royal Navy assets and is willing to provide me with it, i will gladly reward it.

I will be waiting your response, i hope we can make some important deals in the future.

Standing by:
Agent Alex Clyde, Her Majesty's Secret Intelligence Service.

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***

RE: To: [MQS] and S|~ leaders. From: A. Clyde, [SIS]. - Charo - 07-06-2019

:::Incoming Transmission:::
:::Establishing video feed:::
:::Video feed: Live:::

ID: Chantal Proulx, Patron of Les Salopards

Bonjour Sirian.

I only tolerate your presence due to the current situation in Roussillon. I don't care for your kind, and let's not pretend that you care for my kind. I'll forward you our information on the royals, as well as this transmission to the other Brigands, but I'll make this nice and clear for you.

Stay away from Narbonne.

:::Closing Transmission:::

RE: To: [MQS] and S|~ leaders. From: A. Clyde, [SIS]. - [Gallic_Brigands] - 07-06-2019

[Image: Vallery_Rose_Dubois.png]

Transmission ID: Vallery "Rose" Dubois
Location of Transmission: Salbris Base, Orleanis
Topic of Transmission: Another Royalist

I'm not exactly sure who this lovely woman is, but she basically read my mind. The Brigands have absolutely no interest in anything other than the Gallia. Why on earth would we fight alongside another Royalist to overthrow the current Crown in Gallia only for it to be replaced by another? Not to mention that road is long and bloody, Where's the profit? I have been aware the Maquis had been working on something in Bretonia for a little while now due to our conversations, i'd never thought the revolutionary [MQS] would be stupid enough to throw in their lot with a foreign crown that rivals our own. I do think that tactical data that miss Proulx gave you is all you're going to get from the Brigands. I will not allow you on any Brigand base, anywhere. We are not your friends and have no intention of forming relationship with foreign invaders upon our own turf which you are already taking upon yourself to tread on. If I hear that you decide to march on Narbonne by force after such a refusal by both my people and miss Proulx's on Narbonne, I will move to defend my fellow Brigand and tear your ships from the sky. If I see you operating in Gallia, I will murder you and your people and raise them high on the pillars of our stations. I will not trade one crown for another, and I will not tolerate your presence in this beautiful nation of ours any longer. The Moment the crisis of Toulouse is over I want you and your people gone from sight. Permanently. No buts, no questions asked. Gone.

<Rose>

RE: To: [MQS] and S|~ leaders. From: A. Clyde, [SIS]. - JC8 - 07-06-2019

Well, it was indeed the kind of answer i was expecting, i understand the skepticism and lack of trust with a foreign force that comes to your controlled space, and that's why i asked permission to operate beforehand.

There are some points to clear out, though, Bretonia is not interested in invading and overthrowing the current government of Gallia, that's a right that belongs to the Gallic Council and the Maquisards, and only them, and i will contact the Council Liberation Navy's High Command any time soon to make the same request that i'm doing here.

My mission in Gallia is to gather information regarding the Crown's assets and see what they are capable for, and if they're weakened or will keep sending warships to the frontline in Bretonia. We need to know what we're dealing with, and we need to end this war as soon as possible, it's been lasting too much time already.

We have a common enemy, Brigands, and i'm not here to mess with any interests your organisations may be dealing with nor to claim anything, i'm simply looking for information and willing to reward for it, or simply asking permission to do the job myself, and in case of need, to assists in combat against the Royal forces, of course. Once my job is done, i will go back to New London.

Standing by:
Agent Alex Clyde, Her Majesty's Secret Intelligence Service.

RE: To: [MQS] and S|~ leaders. From: A. Clyde, [SIS]. - [Gallic_Brigands] - 07-06-2019

[Image: Vallery_Rose_Dubois.png]

Transmission ID: Vallery "Rose" Dubois
Location of Transmission: Salbris Base, Orleanis
Topic of Transmission: Another Royalist

You claim to be asking permission before operating in our space prior, but if I know royalists like you, which I do. You'll do what you want anyway, and what you claimed is false as you've already began operations within Gallia, as you admitted to aiding transports earlier in this communication. In a Warship no less. Now, you clearly didn't get the message the first time. So allow me to repeat myself word for word since your Bretonian ears seem to be clogged.

"We are not your friends and have no intention of forming relationship with foreign invaders upon our own turf which you are already taking upon yourself to tread on. If I hear that you decide to march on Narbonne by force after such a refusal by both my people and miss Proulx's on Narbonne, I will move to defend my fellow Brigand and tear your ships from the sky. If I see you operating in Gallia, I will murder you and your people and raise them high on the pillars of our stations. I will not trade one crown for another, and I will not tolerate your presence in this beautiful nation of ours any longer. The Moment the crisis of Toulouse is over I want you and your people gone from sight. Permanently. No buts, no questions asked. Gone."

With that out of the way, This time I think you've gotten a crystal clear message. I grow bored with this communication. I won't be responding to this mess further.

<Rose>

RE: To: [MQS] and S|~ leaders. From: A. Clyde, [SIS]. - Charo - 07-06-2019

:::Incoming Transmission:::
:::Establishing video feed:::
:::Video feed: Live:::

ID: Chantal Proulx, Patron of Les Salopards

Like I said, I will forward you information on the royals, but that is the only niceties you will get from me. Being a friend of a friend or an enemy of an enemy does not make us friends. You Sirians coming to us, those you would consider low lifes, scum, pirates, whatever. The Maquis, who the crown calls terrorists, that you would probably consider the same. That shows how desperate and weak your people are. And if with our help you do succeed, what's to stop you from bringing your guns to our homes? You did help take down that cruiser, and for that I thank you, but that's it. When you're shooting royals, I'll turn a blind eye. If our mutual allies are around, I'll turn a blind eye. Outside of that, all bets are off. Your companies are just as much targets as those from Gallia.

:::Closing Transmission:::

RE: To: [MQS] and S|~ leaders. From: A. Clyde, [SIS]. - JC8 - 07-06-2019

So be it then, if the Brigands are too sutbborn to collaborate, i will go back to Taus and start surveys in there.

You can keep the information or send it to the Maquis or Council, they will have a better use for it, since they can operate in Gallia.

And by the way, Vallery, the presence of the Dundee in Provence was just for an emergency situation to secure the route along with Crayterians and Maquisards, to evacuate the refugees safely to Cannes Resort.

This transmission will be permanently closed, good bye and good luck.