Discovery Gaming Community
To: .:j:. Junkers Congress | From *VI| - New trade opportunity - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: .:j:. Junkers Congress | From *VI| - New trade opportunity (/showthread.php?tid=171809)

To: .:j:. Junkers Congress | From *VI| - New trade opportunity - Voronsky - 07-06-2019

[Image: 69oRFFu.png]
[Image: volgograd.png]

Sender: MoP. Leon Gutierrez
Recipient: Arbiter Tiltman and the Junkers Congress
Source: Planet Volgograd

Priority: HIGH
Encryption: V.0.1.G.0.G.R.4.D

Esteemed Arbiter,

It's been a while since we've last spoke over collaboration projects between you group and ours, but I hope you and your comrades have all been well. I believe there is an economic collaboration I'd like to propose between us, besides the Vodka we've done in the past. At the moment, one commodity that has been drawn to my attention that we lack is a steady stream of Military Salvage. As you may infer, this salvage will be used to help repair our transports but can also be a source of useful materials for the revolutionary army and their ships. From our intelligence, we've found out it can be mined in Bering. Unfortunately we don't possess the means to get it ourselves so I'd like have you be our trade partner for that commodity. In return we can provide Volgograd Ordinance which you can supply to Rochester , and uncut diamonds at a trade station we have in a disclosed location.

Hope to hear your from you soon with your thoughts on my proposal.

[Image: h3xjRTS.png]

Minister of Plenty,
Leon Gutierrez
Volgograd Industrial

Signal lost..
Closing Display..
Transmission ended..

RE: To: .:j:. Junkers Congress | From *VI| - New trade opportunity - Vulkhard Muller - 07-21-2019

.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: New trade opportunity:.

It was a few years back that I contacted your Premier in regards to an offer not unlike this one. Suffice to say, the Military Salvage is still piling up and we certainly could use more hands moving it. We have several storage bays on Junker Town dedicated to storing the stuff. Just make your way down to Puerto Rico and help yourselves. Uncuts Diamonds and Volgograd Ordinance are always welcome. I'll arrange for a place for your men and women to leave their cargo on Junker Town. This will surely come out to be profitable for both of us.

Before we finish this deal, what kind of pricing did you have in mind?

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter

RE: To: .:j:. Junkers Congress | From *VI| - New trade opportunity - Voronsky - 07-21-2019

Esteemed Arbiter,

Great to hear that my proposition brings value to us both. I was not aware that the Premier had an offer from you for this commodity, but I am sure our trade would only steadily supplement his needs. I can order Volgograd Industrial to send their ships to Junkers town to bring uncut or Volgograd ordinance to you and then pick up any Military salvage you may have ready for us, once we negotiate on a price.

My Price will be as offers
Military Salvage - 2,200cc per unit
Volgograd Ordinance - 2,100 per unit
Uncut diamond - 2,100 per unit.

What do you say?

Minister of Plenty,
Leon Gutierrez
Volgograd Industrial

Signal lost..
Closing Display..
Transmission ended..

RE: To: .:j:. Junkers Congress | From *VI| - New trade opportunity - Vulkhard Muller - 07-30-2019

.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: New trade opportunity:.

So, I must apologize for the miscommunication on my part, unfortunately, the Military Salvage prices are fixed station side, that being at 3,500. As for the other goods, I think once again there may have been a small misunderstanding, I was asking a price you would be pay for delivery here in Puerto Rico, if I may make a proposal:

Volgograd Ordinance - 5,000 per unit on Junker town
Uncut Diamonds - 7,500 per unit on Junker town

If those prices are sound for yourself then I believe we will have come to a agreement, and I look forward to your men's arrival.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter

RE: To: .:j:. Junkers Congress | From *VI| - New trade opportunity - Voronsky - 07-30-2019

Esteemed Arbiter,

I had a hearty laugh when reading the confusion on our part. Yes, I entirely misunderstood your previous transmission then. The fixed purchase price for military salvage is fine, and the prices in which you are offering for Volgograd Ordinance and Uncut diamonds on your station are also fine as well.

I shall inform the secretaries and directors of Volgograd Industrial of our agreement, and for them to begin the shipments as soon as possible; so do expect some Volgograd Ordinance and Diamonds in the coming days. I am already looking forward to new trade developments between our groups in the future.

Pleasure doing business with you, Arbiter.

Minister of Plenty,
Leon Gutierrez
Volgograd Industrial

Signal lost..
Closing Display..
Transmission ended..