Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Forces (LPI, LSF, LN) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Liberty Forces (LPI, LSF, LN) (/showthread.php?tid=17189)

Pages: 1 2

Liberty Forces (LPI, LSF, LN) - JakeSG - 03-05-2009

---Incoming Transmission---
---Source Indentified: William von Darkmoor, Lt Commander---
---Subject: "Smuggling Rights"?---

I would like to add to my colleague's statements that you seem to be implying it is within your rights to smuggle. I'm sorry... But were you dropped on your head as a child? Repeatedly? Anyone with common sense knows that laws exist for a reason, particularly ones forbidding such a potentially dangerous substance as cardamine. You're lucky the LPI only took four million. We could seize your entire holdings for investigation. Or your life, as will be done if you continue down this path.

Regards,
- William von Darkmoor, Lt Commander.

---Transmission Ceased---
---Source Lost---

Liberty Forces (LPI, LSF, LN) - aeris - 03-05-2009

Quote:I would like to add to my colleague's statements that you seem to be implying it is within your rights to smuggle. I'm sorry... But were you dropped on your head as a child? Repeatedly? Anyone with common sense knows that laws exist for a reason, particularly ones forbidding such a potentially dangerous substance as cardamine. You're lucky the LPI only took four million. We could seize your entire holdings for investigation. Or your life, as will be done if you continue down this path.

I have made no such implication, rather, I denounce your implications that this would not be an isolated case, as you have no evidence of such behaviour. How could you since I haven't done so. Yet you continue to treat me as a major threat, pulling this isolated case completely out of proportion. Once again, I have made one mistake, surrendered to proper authorities and made all duly reparations to fix the situation. In return of my obediance to law and attempts to repair our mutual trust, I recieve constant threats to my life, now threats to confiscate my holdings and accusations one single fine could never justify.

Malrone, I detest and denounce your unwarranted accusations. I were informed by Victorious of his intention and thus invited to review his report and unjustified conspiracy. No hacking has been done as the database was duly opened for my - once again - isolated review by a Liberty operative on Manhattan and on his screen, not mine. I am honored to meet an authoritarian who was much more reasonable in his conduct than what you have shown here.

As I have not opened the database myself, I am not guilty of treachery and request immediate cancel of your attempt to distort fact and conspire to justify a murder of an innocent civilian. That is treachery and I suggest you lay upon yourself the action you attempted to lay upon me.

As a subject of Liberty Penal Code I have complete legal rights to review and answer any and all accusations targeted against me. Once again you imply you are somehow above the said Penal Code, and threaten with murder a civilian who has uncovered your conspiracies. I am quite shocked respectful House authorities stoop down to this level.

PS. In light of this you have made clear there is "psyche data" collected on me. What is this data and where can I review it? What agency has collected it? Instead of carrying out the Law and giving outstanding citizens the equal possibility to represent themselves, your methods seem to be that of hiding and distorting evidence, among other trickery.

I cannot warrant your invitation to detain myself at an LN facility and denounce your interpretation of the law, as you are using illegal and unjustified means to make your deductions and have given no equal opportunity for me to represent myself. In addition, you have distorted evidence which I were forced to correct here, and already deduced my sentence without any court hearing or presenting evidence for mutual review, wholly surpassing your authority. Thus, your accusation is illegal, null and void, and any evidence you have shown here inadmissible in any court.

Liberty Forces (LPI, LSF, LN) - Asgardian - 03-05-2009

[Inbound Transmission]
--Streaming--

~Lt. Commander Jack Malrone.
>Smuggling Charges.

Always on the offence, arris. Do you really think I would issue a warrant for arrest on you without proof? Some very smart people looked at your original transmission and managed to link that transmission directly with the restricted lawful message exchange. That is evidence, arris, and that will hold up in court, I assure you.

Also, you seem to have your rights muddled up; it is not your right to view any accusations made against you until the Navy classifies them as Class-2 data, meaning parties in the matter are allowed to view the evidence. The evidence was not made Class-2 data, as it had not even been copied from the message exchange.

Please provide the name of the Liberty operative that provided you with such information: He/She will also be up for charges under Part 5, Section D, Paragraph 1 of Liberty Law: Treachery.

How the Navy retrieved the psych data on you is quite simple: People watch things, people overhear things, people record things. These things are past onto us...and we take action.

Lt. Commander Jack Malrone

--Stream End--
[Transmission End]

Liberty Forces (LPI, LSF, LN) - Jordi - 03-05-2009

Indeed Arris writes like a lawyer

Liberty Forces (LPI, LSF, LN) - aeris - 03-05-2009

Quote:How the Navy retrieved the psych data on you is quite simple: People watch things, people overhear things, people record things. These things are past onto us...and we take action.

Ah, but it is just as you said it, and I agree completely. No action is warranted upon me overhearing publicly available data you failed to classify as public, as a matter of fact that is tampering with evidence and no court would admit such falsified charges. As to the Manhattan operative, I forgot his or her name already. Aren't you supposed to investigate these things, and not me?

Liberty Forces (LPI, LSF, LN) - Asgardian - 03-05-2009

[Inbound Transmission]
--Streaming--

~Lt. Commander Jack Malrone.
>Smuggling Charges.

The psych data collected on you isn't classified and is able to be retrieved. However, the data you collected was classified. Even if you were shown the data through a Navy officer on Manhatten, by linking the data with this public communique, you are revealing restricted information which you should not have access to.

Ironically, if you hadn't of filed this complaint, this treachery charge wouldn't have arisen.

The warrant remains, with a slight modification; the Navy officer who provided you with this warrant is also wanted for treachery.

Lt. Commander Jack Malrone

--Stream End--
[Transmission End]

Liberty Forces (LPI, LSF, LN) - Tabris - 03-05-2009

I never once invited this person to view our reports, once again we see lies, i merely informed them that the proper authorities will be notified of his/her crimes, NOT an invitation into our private security network.

Arris, your just digging yourself a DEEPER grave, just cut your losses and cooporate with the LN/LPI.

Liberty Forces (LPI, LSF, LN) - aeris - 03-06-2009

I have tried to co-operate inside and outside the diplomatic channels. Either my completely rational attempts have been refused, or falsified on purpose. In the meanwhile, your attempts to co-operate have been none.

I have shown you multiple occasions on where you neglect due procedures, yet you constantly bypass this evidence and accuse me of your own conduct. Based on these facts, the Navy cannot have authority on this matter.

I invite you to present your "evidence" on this alleged treachery on this public forum. I have collected no classified data or hacked on to a classified network, and you cannot make such accusation a reality simply by claiming I did so.

As Victorious might see, I don't have a grave at all. If my deliberate and unjustified harrassment continues, however, I will be taking the matter forward.

Respectfully,
arris