Discovery Gaming Community
Gallia and traders and The Council - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Gallia and traders and The Council (/showthread.php?tid=171929)

Pages: 1 2

Gallia and traders and The Council - Liberty.In - 07-14-2019

Hi!

There are some questions about Gallia. If possible, please reply:

1. Are there any trade routes implemented? If so, is it possible to make some kind of illegal transportation on behalf of the Council (which would be normal in their circles)?
2. Are there any mining fields? On the way to New London, I noticed something like that in the Languedoc. What is usually mined in Gallia and where is it delivered?
3. How can the Council behave if the same Maquis or Brigands in the group with them start creating anarchy? For example, robbing and killing civilians, or something like that (if that is possible). How should behave in this situation? It would be nice to know, because we will deal with this, I'm sure. Not today but tomorrow.

I could use the wiki. But since it is outdated, I decided to use a proven source - the community of this mod.

I would be very happy if someone answers the questions. Thanks!

RE: Gallia and traders and The Council - RandomJellys - 07-14-2019

Greetings

For Question 2:
The Mining Field that Gallia has in Languedoc is the Molybdenum

R.Jelly

RE: Gallia and traders and The Council - Liberty.In - 07-15-2019

(07-14-2019, 05:58 PM)RandomJellys Wrote: Greetings

For Question 2:
The Mining Field that Gallia has in Languedoc is the Molybdenum

R.Jelly

Yes, good, thanks.

What about other questions? Is there an opportunity to answer them? I believe that Gallia, in terms of trade, should be implemented as well other Houses.

RE: Gallia and traders and The Council - NoMe - 07-15-2019

to be simple, normally speaking, the crown must falling down! the civilians know this! (it's true)

But you can ask the Maquis, they don't kill everybody, they give you the choice before Wink

*smiles* but +/- true

RE: Gallia and traders and The Council - kleinsuess2000 - 07-18-2019

Buying molybdenum ore from Languedoc and shipping them to New Berlin is a great option, I am doing this and now I have my first battleship. You can see the miners' base near the Languedoc mining area. I suggest to use Gallia corps ID or Rhineland corps ID to make sure that you can be allowed to dock on the port.

About the choice at the time of return, there are many things in Rhineland that you can make profits when you ship to the Gallia area. I know that something is not allowed to be traded privately and is needed by people who resist the crown ..... "Officer, I Just said nothing" XD

RE: Gallia and traders and The Council - Saber.Jeff - 07-18-2019

haha

RE: Gallia and traders and The Council - Liberty.In - 07-21-2019

(07-18-2019, 05:43 PM)kleinsuess2000 Wrote: Buying molybdenum ore from Languedoc and shipping them to New Berlin is a great option, I am doing this and now I have my first battleship. You can see the miners' base near the Languedoc mining area. I suggest to use Gallia corps ID or Rhineland corps ID to make sure that you can be allowed to dock on the port.

About the choice at the time of return, there are many things in Rhineland that you can make profits when you ship to the Gallia area. I know that something is not allowed to be traded privately and is needed by people who resist the crown ..... "Officer, I Just said nothing" XD

Is molybdenum so expensive? And can the Council fly into the confines of the Rheinland? It seems to me that from the point of RP they have nothing to do there, is it not?

It is possible that I should check the information in the official Council, I hope that I`ll found answers on questions.

Thanks anyway!

RE: Gallia and traders and The Council - Liberty.In - 09-06-2019

Hey, guys.

I will not do a new post to ask a question. I'd rather post it here.

But is there trade within Gallia in general? It is inside, since Gallia is practically "Sirius inside Sirius" (to put it bluntly). Just for many years, Gallia existed as an independent state, with its own economy and without external competition in technology and so on.

So is there any kind of trade?

RE: Gallia and traders and The Council - Saber.Jeff - 09-06-2019

The animals on T31's colonial planet are worth a lot of money, and you can sell it to Brigitte

RE: Gallia and traders and The Council - Liberty.In - 09-06-2019

(09-06-2019, 05:26 PM)Saber.Jeff Wrote: The animals on T31's colonial planet are worth a lot of money, and you can sell it to Brigitte

#NoTausPls

Gallic trade-routes only. Inside Gallia I mean.