Discovery Gaming Community
To any and all Order operating in Omicrons - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To any and all Order operating in Omicrons (/showthread.php?tid=171930)

To any and all Order operating in Omicrons - Omicron - 07-14-2019

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ Akabat
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 14/07/826
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Fleet wide-band transmission

New orders

To any and all officers of The Order currently presiding in Eastern Theatre. Today afternoon according to Sirius Mean Time, one of Overwatch scouts reported presence of installation far from beaten path in our very homeworld. It is imperative that we defend our very home against this blatant and perfidious violation of the Protectorate Code while it is still in its infancy.

Calling upon point 2.3 of The Order Protectorate Space Code concerning unauthorized settlements within Order controlled and contested space, as member of The Order Overwatch Command I authorize summary destruction of base ZEHN. It is located in sector F6, 40k above system plane and you should be able to witness the base launching upwards from Thebes. The Order has no docking rights on it so we do not know what exactly is in there. However, it possesses no shield.

Visual Identification
I call upon all available capital assets within our homefleet to launch an assault against this base. The Order Overwatch will muster some of our forces to engage in the morning hours of 15th July, should none of our units be available to mobilize and engage it earlier.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"

RE: To any and all Order operating in Omicrons - Kalhmera - 07-14-2019

[Image: VVv4uRp.png]

Dr. Stephen Callahan : [Comm-ID]
|O|- The Order ~
The Order Overwatch: [Receiver-ID]
The Order ~

Installation : [Subject]

Always a pleasure,

It is unfortunate we have to take these steps in our home but I whole heartily agree with this course of action, we cant allow such installations be built without our consent. I have informed Colonel Scamander who is in command of the Omicron Defense Control C.V. Casper Orillion who will be aiding the Overwatch with the destruction of this Installation.

[Image: qFPqXsG.png]

RE: To any and all Order operating in Omicrons - SnakeLancerHaven - 07-14-2019

Connected
[Image: Sasf.png]

Forwarded: Order Overwatch
Sender: Adam Rockford
Accessing Files

[Image: Faction05.png]
"Greetings. It is always a question wheter such actions are humanitarian or outright aggressive however... It is inside the Order Home System and from what I understand the Base and its crew wont let us have a propper investigation of whom it belongs and with whom they're affiliated with as I think you would've already done so and had an answer."
Accessing Files
Loading [10% .... 20% ... 40% ... 70% ... 90% ... 100%]

"Our Fleet is still fractured but since we pulled back into the Omicrons, it is within reach so I can spare a few Assault Carriers under my Command to assist you in this matter. I fully understand the consequence of this breach, so you can count on us. Adam Out-"
Connection Lost
Respond? [Y/N]