Discovery Gaming Community
[Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension (/showthread.php?tid=171989)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Omicron - 07-16-2019

Imperium Nutella could come along closer to Order space or Sigmas to RP.

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Couden - 07-16-2019

Omega is empty. So make activity in Omegas.

My answer is No

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Reacher - 07-16-2019

Cut out the bickering and the flame war.

In NO certain terms should Corsairs be pirating in Texas/NewYork. I do not think my request included those systems.

Bering and Hudson allows for them to interact with Liberty factions (friends and enemies). This is in response to the allying with the Unioners.

Cortez into the Taus adds some variety.

Also: with a ZoI extension you will probably get more activity in the Omegas. To be honest from what I see here breathing room and added variety is desperately needed so people and can chill out and relax a bit.

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Madvillain - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 03:50 PM)Nekrotalis Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 03:29 PM)Madvillain Wrote: It's funny to always see the same faces crying fire and brimstone whenever Corsairs are mentioned.
And then they wonder why people don't want to play with them....

(07-16-2019, 03:40 PM)Madvillain Wrote: Ignore people I don't like myself, good point.

May I be completely blunt? If this is your attitude to approaching problems then I do not know why you think you have the right to complain, in addition as you so neatly pointed out yourself, TBH has more activity then the ones you put besides it. Now let me ask you, if you're already doing this well while ignoring anyone which you deem to be not worthy of such, why do you need an even larger ZoI? Wouldn't you consider it to be a bit, I don't know, maybe unfair or superfluous?

To stay in line with our Outcast family, I don't consider that to be unfair or superfluous at all.
And as I have been pointed out above, I have nothing to complain about when it comes to Corsair activity.
And yes, my attitude is: People like me come here to have fun, if there's people here that hate me, I'll avoid them because they aren't worth a second of my time.
Because dealing with them (part from pointing out their stupidity from time to time) isn't fun.
Having to suffer (everything from witnessing cyber bullying people for being different to waking up in the morning with violent PM's sent my way) from the attitude of the people I ignore made me this way.
And in a way it shines down on the entire community.
A few bad apples make the cider go bitter.

All this has nothing to do with Corsair ZoI though, but you ask and I answer.

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Backo - 07-16-2019

I would rather see Corsairs get full ZOI over Kusari. Why were they cut off to only Honshu in the first place anyways?

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - pillow - 07-16-2019

tfw sairs are admitting that they actively avoid interaction
can we have a clean slate for the sairs please wheres the delete all button

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Lythrilux - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 03:57 PM)Couden Wrote: Omega is empty. So make activity in Omegas.

My answer is No

This. I feel it'd be more constructive for them to build activity in existing places or help push for constructive design changes to those places

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Madvillain - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 04:02 PM)Pillow Wrote: tfw sairs are admitting that they actively avoid interaction

I'm quite sure that ignoring certain people that are out to harm you both inrp and oorp is a right, not an offence.

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Reacher - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 04:02 PM)Backo Wrote: I would rather see Corsairs get full ZOI over Kusari. Why were they cut off to only Honshu in the first place anyways?

I don’t know. I asked before and it was because devs wanted to give Hogosha and Farmers RP chance without Sairs rampaging all over Kusari.

In other news @Devs: I never meant to request Sair ZOI in Liberty. Perhaps there was some confusion due to my mentioning of Unioners and they desire for us to ally with them.

Hudson/ Bering; Yes.

Cortez up through the Taus yes.

Kusari, dunno: that would require Sairs going full criminal in Kusari.

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Nen - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 04:02 PM)Pillow Wrote: tfw sairs are admitting that they actively avoid interaction

One of many reasons Custodi is the objectively better sair faction