Discovery Gaming Community
[Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension (/showthread.php?tid=171989)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Spectre - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 07:37 PM)NieRdackel Wrote: Additionally, this would give Kusari a second source of unlawful capital ships
Third. BD and OCs.

Kusari definitely makes more sense than Liberty. Again, I'm almost certain Corsair NPCs spawn in Shikoku, so reflect that instead of giving LibLawfuls more stuff to shoot.

Make a dead house active and all that.

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Sombs - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 07:44 PM)Spectre Wrote: Again, I'm almost certain Corsair NPCs spawn in Shikoku

100% wrong.

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Spectre - 07-16-2019

Oh well. Still makes more sense than Liberty

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Reacher - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 07:37 PM)NieRdackel Wrote: I would rather see Corsairs be granted ZoI in all of Kusari (except Shikoku, Nagano & Kyushu, feels like they would venture too close to Independent Worlds and Taus then). Corsairs are tolerated by the Kusari Goverment and they were included (partially) in the very first plans for Saigon. They are allied with the Farmer Alliance and the Hogosha, both able to lobby for further tolerance towards the Corsair Empire (with the current basis, it is realistic). RP wise easily justified, there you go.
Additionally, this would give Kusari a second source of unlawful capital ships - a capital ship source for the sadly understaffed FA/HA side of the criminal scene of Kusari.

There is no point in giving Sairs ZOI in Kusari if they are still tolerated and pulling the Samura/Hogosha lawful line.

They get ZOI in Kusari and they’re fully criminal... plus bringing Corsair caps into Kusari just like into other house systems would be frowned upon. Even then Sairs should get Tau 31/Tau 29 so they can have a seamless loop back into Bretland.

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Loken - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 07:59 PM)Reacher Wrote: There is no point in giving Sairs ZOI in Kusari if they are still tolerated and pulling the Samura/Hogosha lawful line.

Agree. Unlawfuls need to stop doing this.

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Lucas - 07-16-2019

Corsairs don't shoot Kusari Lawfuls though?

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Altejago - 07-16-2019

No. Fuck no.

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Reacher - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 08:03 PM)Loken Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 07:59 PM)Reacher Wrote: There is no point in giving Sairs ZOI in Kusari if they are still tolerated and pulling the Samura/Hogosha lawful line.

Agree. Unlawfuls need to stop doing this.

Yup, I never understood the point of becoming quasi lawful with traditionally unlawful groups. It is definitely something for the Corsiars I never agreed with.... Blame Zelot.

Edit: If you are going to give Sairs ZOI In all of Kusari then that means they should go full hostile any “tolerance” Rap should get thrown out. They’re either criminals or not.... no point in sipping tea with lawfuls

Edit2: Upon further discussion, and since the Custodi don't want it, it would be be best to just limit any ZOI increase to the TBH ID only.

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - blubba - 07-20-2019

If there's nothing to do, look to the trade routes.
I suppose now, maybe mining fields but I don't honestly know. I'm just checking back hoping to see that this place is still here.
Trade routes enable piracy and if the pirates are good roleplayers, traders will even come back in some cases, just in the hope to get an encounter.

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Megaera - 07-21-2019

If Corsairs get Kusari ZoI, will GC and BD get omicron ZoI?