Discovery Gaming Community
[Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension (/showthread.php?tid=171989)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Couden - 07-21-2019

(07-21-2019, 12:07 AM)Megaera Wrote: If Corsairs get Kusari ZoI, will GC and BD get omicron ZoI?

lol no

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Megaera - 07-21-2019

(07-21-2019, 12:49 AM)Couden Wrote:
(07-21-2019, 12:07 AM)Megaera Wrote: If Corsairs get Kusari ZoI, will GC and BD get omicron ZoI?

lol no

This is why you don't get a tempest.

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Reacher - 07-21-2019

Keeping the ZOI increase to just the [TBH], is probably the best path forward at this point. It minimizes peoples concerns about lack of activity in areas, RP, what not.

At this point [TBH] has worked out how things would be internally and full Kusari ZOI with Tau 29/31 would be best. Note Tau 29 borders Kusari and Tau 31 Bretonia and it just makes sense since we can dock on the Freeport in 29 and one of our allies has a base in Tau 31. This provides a nice link back and forth from Kusari and Bretonia.

Plus this would give us a chance to interact with and do things without two factions where things are complicated at best because of house space politics.

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Couden - 07-21-2019

(07-21-2019, 12:54 AM)Megaera Wrote:
(07-21-2019, 12:49 AM)Couden Wrote:

lol no

This is why you don't get a tempest.

Give Corsairs ZoI as much as GC and one Tempest for me, pls

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Liberty.In - 07-21-2019

No. It`s bad idea.

Answer me one question: what from the point of view of the RP they will do there?

New York for example. What Corsairs should do here?

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Megaera - 07-21-2019

Just what business do corsairs have in Kusari to validate their presence there?

They have as much business to be there as GC has in Omicrons. Basicly none.

Also you want to kill Hogosha lore and put them out of business? They are the primary suppliers of artifacts in Kusari.

The issue here is some factions getting an overly big size of ZoI so the smaller factions are losing members.
Since why would someone join a faction with only one or two sectors as ZoI when you can join a faction that has half of Sirius right?

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - pillow - 07-21-2019

what sairs need the most is no friends and only hostiles
corsairs having allies is stupid and shouldnt ever be a thing, maybe only in specific situations

when i play corsair i want to get shot at by virtually every type of ID imaginable
make it happen gang