Discovery Gaming Community
K'Hara Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Nomads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=190)
+----- Forum: Slomon K'Hara (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+----- Thread: K'Hara Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=171996)

Pages: 1 2 3

K'Hara Recruitment - Slomon K'Hara - 07-16-2019

[Image: Keepers_Logo.png]

K'Hara Recruitment

Welcome

So you're viewing this thread because you are potentially interested in trying out some new role play. We can certainly help you out with that. Nomad roleplay is quite different to your bog standard human filth opening up far more opportunities and routes your nomad can take. Want to try some infection role play? Go for it! Want to kill everything in sight? Go for it. We'll cater for everyone. Just, don't come crying to us when you get ganked by the humans.

Sponsorship

K'Hara's recruitment has changed slightly to facilitate the use of faction "sponsors". Getting a sponsor from a faction member is not mandatory but is highly recommended. In this case a sponsor is someone currently in K'Hara who is willing to back your application and believes you are good enough to join us.

Process

K'Hara's recruitment has changed to make it easier and more accessible for people to get into nomad role play. No longer do you have to wait many, many months only to get turned down because you've given up waiting. The process is much simpler. Fill out the form below, get put into a 2-4 week trial period with the K'Hara tag and ID and then hey presto.

Code:
[align=center][img]https://discoverygc.com/wiki/images/5/5f/Keepers_Logo.png[/img][/align]

[size=xx-large][b][font=Open Sans][align=center]
Application
[/align][/font][/b][/size]

[Indent][color=#BF0080][font=Orbitron][size=large][b]
Do you have a sponsor to join K'Hara? If yes, who? This is not mandatory but will significantly help you in your application and trial stage.
[/b] [/size][/font][/color][/indent]

[Indent][Indent][Indent][color=#FFFFFF][align=justify]
ENTER TEXT HERE
[/align][/color][/indent][/indent][/indent]

Please provide two or more in-game chatlogs if your Nomad RP. This will be used to gauge your current understanding of the language.

Please describe the situation leading up to the encounter as well. Please also add any extra forum RP to this section too.

[spoiler=Chat log 1]ENTER LOG TEXT HERE[/spoiler]

Why do you want to join K'Hara?

ENTER TEXT HERE

What interests you about Nomad Roleplay? How would you rate your current Nomad Roleplay skills?

ENTER TEXT HERE

Are you happy to be ganked by factions like The Core, The Order and basically everyone else?

ENTER TEXT HERE

Do you have future plans for your nomad ship?

ENTER TEXT HERE

What is your Discord?

ENTER TEXT HERE

Once you've been accepted you'll be given the Nymph rank in discord and guidence on what to do next. Good luck.

Discord

Join our Discord server by click this link. It will be mandatory if you want to join K'Hara.

RE: K'Hara Recruitment - Connor - 02-13-2021

Recruitment has been reopened. Please read the first post to understand the changes made to our recruitment.

RE: K'Hara Recruitment - Kraeken - 03-15-2021

Application

Do you have a sponsor to join K'Hara? If yes, who? This is not mandatory but will significantly help you in your application and trial stage.

No, unfortunatly I do not

Please provide two or more in-game chatlogs if your Nomad RP. This will be used to gauge your current understanding of the language.

Please describe the situation leading up to the encounter as well. Please also add any extra forum RP to this section too.

To get a chance to help the K'Hara retake what is rightfully ours, and to discover and learn the Sirius that the Dom K'Vosh left us

What interests you about Nomad Roleplay? How would you rate your current Nomad Roleplay skills?

Beginner, just recently read through the "Nomad extended lore" and will work hard on fitting in to a Nomad role.

Are you happy to be ganked by factions like The Core, The Order and basically everyone else?

Yes, I enjoy going against all odds, hardcore, and being known enough that people actually decide to gank me.

Yes, I plan for my ship to evolve and become known and feared throughout Sirius

What is your Discord?

Kraeken #2093

RE: K'Hara Recruitment - Ice Princess - 03-15-2021

Applicant @Kraeken. Providing chat logs is mandatory for the application. I have to inform you that your application is denied, but you are free to apply again with RP logs included.

RE: K'Hara Recruitment - Kraeken - 03-18-2021

Application

No Sponsor

Cleanse the void, hunt, be hunted, and generally have fun

Beginner, just recently read through the "Nomad extended lore" and will work hard on fitting in to a Nomad role.

Yes, I enjoy going against all odds, hardcore, and being known enough that people actually decide to gank me.

Yes, I plan for my ship to, learn, grow, evolve and become known and feared throughout Sirius

What is your Discord?

Kraeken #2093

RE: K'Hara Recruitment - Slomon K'Hara - 03-18-2021

Applicant @Kraeken, your application is Accepted. You will now be put on the trial period. Good luck.

RE: K'Hara Recruitment - freed from desire - 03-18-2021

Application

The_Godslayer

I've been playing for a nomad for half a year, I really like doing it, I wrote 2 applications before, but they didn't go through, I decided to try again.

I like RP nomads, for its uniqueness and personality, I want to improve my RP more and more every day! I think it's about 6-7 / 10

I'm used to it, sometimes I dealt with the crowd alone

fly around the Sirius sector and destroy all who will stand in the way of the nomads, improve my level of role-playing

What is your Discord?

Assassin#3566

RE: K'Hara Recruitment - Slomon K'Hara - 03-19-2021

Applicant @"Assassin123", your application is Accepted. You will now be put on the trial period. Good luck.

RE: K'Hara Recruitment - ambasada.ludozerska - 05-01-2021

Application

Yes, Ursur.

Text in /something/ are my comments about what happened.

I just like Nomads for some reason and I want to do something for them. And I find being in a player faction much more enjoyable that being an indie.

I'm mainly interested in "it's our space and tech, and you came here without invitation, stole our tech and space, and are trying to kill us, so we're going to get rid of the pests doing that" part of Nomad RP. About my skills in RPing a Nomad: I'm a beginner, I think I know the basics but not much more.

I'm not exactly happy about that, but I'm getting used to it.

I want it to evolve and finally settle in the form and role that suits me the most.

What is your Discord?

ambasada.ludozerska#1313

RE: K'Hara Recruitment - Slomon K'Hara - 05-02-2021

Applicant @ambasada.ludozerska , your application is Accepted. You will now be put on the trial period. Good luck.