Discovery Gaming Community
To: Capt. Grey Evans, 5th fleet - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Capt. Grey Evans, 5th fleet (/showthread.php?tid=172030)

To: Capt. Grey Evans, 5th fleet - Goatman - 07-17-2019

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: Low
Origin: Watson's Cabin, Houston, Texas
ID: Fmr. Rear Admiral Adam Watson [ret.]
Subject: What you want?

*A banged up Watson show up on screen*

Good lord Evans!

I woke up few minutes ago and i discovered a pinned enveloppe on my door. I was expecting a love letter from a nice gal but instead was from an ugly navy officer....YOU! *alot of swearing*. How many times do i have to tell you that i am retired? Seriously do i have to spell it for you?

*Take a sip of coffee*
Awww! I needed that. So are you going to follow me everywhere i go and asking me to help you out? After all, you should hate me for what happened back then in the fleet. *look at at ceiling and cringe* What i did last night? Anyway. You obviously want a talk with me so here i am.

Spit it out captain! What you want from me? Better have something good to say otherwise i fix my old waran and come knock at ye door with some Anti-Matter!

RE: To: Capt. Grey Evans, 5th fleet - Greylock - 07-18-2019

Incoming Transmission...

Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

Sender: Grey Evans
Location: Battleship Florida, Planet Houston lower atmosphere
Topic: Get your ass on my ship.

[Image: XdhqevO.jpg?2]
Date: 7/17/826

Adam Watson III,

If you would be kind enough to walk out your front door and look up, you might notice that there's a dreadnought decloaking above your house. Say hello to my baby, the Florida. I'll be needing you to come up here and sign some papers to make your resignation official, but before you make the final decision, I have something to show you at Juneau. I have personally supervised the construction of the Montreal II, a brand new Interdictor-class Battlecruiser. I think you'll like her. She's just like the old one, just with a butt lift and a boob job.

See you shortly,

Captain Grey Evans

RE: To: Capt. Grey Evans, 5th fleet - Goatman - 07-18-2019

*Grab his Coffee and Neural Com. Look up, take a sip*

Am i supposed to be impressed? Come on boy! I've seen this often. Seem like you still over compensate for somthing *Grin*

So the fleet built a new Montreal heh? So basically, what you telling me, this new LABC look like a Bimbo that some rogue would like to see in working in Puyallup. *laugh* But quite frankly yeah, i might be interested to see the new lady. The Montreal served well during my active service. Sad she got lost in a fight in Cortez. And to be honest, haven't left this rock for quite a while now.

But i ain't dumb Skipper, what is your idea behind this? Are you trying to bait me back into Active service? *take a sip of his coffee*. Anyway you didn't needed to come here with ye shiny ship to ask me to come to Juneau. You know you could have sent a shuttle? I'll get there with my Waran. Still have some of my stuff there to repair my Ahrimans and Asuras.

RE: To: Capt. Grey Evans, 5th fleet - Greylock - 07-18-2019

Incoming Transmission...

Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

Location: Battleship Florida, Planet Houston lower atmosphere
Topic: Get your ass on my ship.

Date: 7/17/826

Adam Watson III,

In all the time we’ve known each other, have I ever made anything less than a dramatic entrance? Come aboard, Commander Briggs will get to work on your Waran while we fly. I have utmost confidence in his ability to maintain bomber craft. I’ll have the boys prepare the docking bay.

Besides, the cops are getting a little annoyed by the dreadnought in the lower atmosphere.

See you shortly,

Captain Grey Evans

Ok Ok! Let me finish my coffee, get a shower and shave. Guess i'll have to wear my uniform too heh? *shake his head*

I'll Be onboard shortly!

(30 minutes later)

Encryption:Unbreakable
Origin: small fortune launching pad, houston
ID: Fmr R. Adminral Adam Watson III [ret]
Subject: incoming

*Watson look clean and wear his uniform*

Ok Smartass, i'll be onboard ETA 5 minutes. Briggs better do a good job at fixing my baby.

Watson out!

Origin: Juneau Shipyard, Undisclosed location

*Watson look thru the glass at the Montreal and whistle*

So that the new design for the Battlecruiser. Look like a chubby baby Dread my friend. Don't get me wrong. It's not negative at all. Look mean but when you said "boob job" i was expecting, ya know, BIG GUNS!.

While the current weapons setup is interesting, it's not quite the one i would use. Sure thing, when i was serving the 5th, i'd would tried to get my hands on one of those babe. So you going to hand the keys to whom? My former Xo Gallow or a new skipper?

RE: To: Capt. Grey Evans, 5th fleet - Greylock - 07-19-2019

Incoming Transmission...

Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

Topic: Montreal

Date: 7/18/826

Adam Watson III,

She's yours, if you'll come back to the Fleet. Just need your signature here, then I'll be handing the paperwork off to Fleet Admiral Cleveland for the final signatures.

Captain Grey Evans

RE: To: Capt. Grey Evans, 5th fleet - Goatman - 07-19-2019

Humm.... Before i re-enlist full time there are some things that need to be cleared. The most important is my rank. As you know my current pay grade is O-8. I would accept a demotion but i expect to keep at least a O-6.

Also, I want to be sure that i won't get stuck with the logistic unit again. I don't want to take of this mess again.

And one last thing. It's a long shot. I know there is currently a dread being built at Washington. Soon she's ready, i want to get my hands on her.

Those are my conditions. I give you few days to think about it. Do some call and break some arms *laughs*. You have the week-end.

RE: To: Capt. Grey Evans, 5th fleet - Greylock - 07-20-2019

Incoming Transmission...

Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

Topic: Reenlistment

Date: 7/19/826

Adam Watson III,

I'm currently in charge of Logistics these days. As for the dreadnought, I'll have her moved to Norfolk as soon as she's spaceworthy, and you can name her yourself, within reason.

Captain Grey Evans

RE: To: Capt. Grey Evans, 5th fleet - Goatman - 07-20-2019

*give Evans with skeptic look*

We then! Seem like ye found a way cancel my retirement for another few years. *Sighs* Either i'm totally dumb or you're a total genius. Both perspective make me wanna puke. *laughs*

I'll get back to Houston and pack my stuff from my office at Corpus Cristi. I'll notify the quartermaster to prepare my office and have my boxes pickup and delivered here.

To be honest with you Grey, this demotion is a good thing. I missed the whole show. Lead men to the fight instead of pushing a frigging pen. Trust me, you don't ever want to become a penpusher either. Some people love it but men like us live for the rush of battle.

*clear his throat*

Well then, guess its time to make it official. *Take the tablet* Captain Adam Watson, ID 556 453 768. *put his thumb on the screen and smile as the authentification is accepted*

Look like you knew i was going to accept don't you? I'll be back on monday to meet the Montreal Crew as well those who going to serve on the new dread so if you have anything else to ask me. I leave my waran here fly to Houston with a Guardian. I need to refresh my basic skills with those as well.

I'll see you monday Evans *wink*