Discovery Gaming Community
To: Doe Industries | Subject: Joint convoy participation invite - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Doe Industries | Subject: Joint convoy participation invite (/showthread.php?tid=172056)

To: Doe Industries | Subject: Joint convoy participation invite - Pennyfield - 07-19-2019

// > Incoming Message
// > Sender Identified
// > Encryption Established
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: IWYtE4B.jpg]

Sender: Lulatia (Lulu) Bellisario
Recipient: Doe Industries
Subject: Joint convoy participation invite

Dear trusted partner,

On behalf of USI I hereby invite Doe Industries for a joint convoy which is set to take place on Saturday, July 20th at 15.00 UTC.

We will assemble at Renzu Shipyard (Shikoku) from where we will take on Shipyard Components and set out on a predetermined and plotted route to Aland Shipyard (Omega-3). After resupplying our vessels with Bretonian Cobalt at Planet Sprague we will again head out for Renzu Shipyard.

I understand that you are aware of the fact that the cargo being transported is frowned upon by certain factions and parties. Therefor we at USI believe in ‘strength in numbers’ which combined with a trained security detail who can stand their ground, is a great recipe for both a healthy profit and safe delivery of the precious cargo.

Also, with the validated and active contract between our companies I personally believe this would be a great opportunity to have our personnel meet and form a bond.

Kindly inform us whether we can count on your participation for what seems like an excellent inter-company endeavour.

Yours in the service of transportation,

[Image: c474e0a799a1cf9e238892e97e94e9f2.png]

Lulu Bellisario
Department of Internal Affairs
Universal Shipping Inc.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
// > Terminating Connection
// > Disconnected

RE: To: Doe Industries | Subject: Joint convoy participation invite - Doe Industries - 07-20-2019

[Image: u8KfeRL.png]
E PLURIBUS UNUM

DISP
SUBJECT: RE: Joint convoy participation invite
TO: Lulatia Bellisario

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

Dear Ms. Bellisario,

Thank you for the formal invitation into the joint venture, honestly the only thing left to do for us at this point, is to alert our dispatchers to the new travel route. We will update the ships we are going to dispatch with the proper nav-routes.

I look forward to getting to meet some of the legendary USI pilots, as I will be travelling with the convoys for this route. As the newest inductee into the Board of Directors here at Doe Industries, I feel getting to know everyone would be greatly beneficial to us all.

Should it come to arms however, I would seek to find a peaceful solution, but if not at all possible, I would understand… After all, they say an armed society is a polite society.

Yours in all things Engineering,
Board of Directors
Thomas DiMaglio

RE: To: Doe Industries | Subject: Joint convoy participation invite - Pennyfield - 07-20-2019

// > Incoming Message
// > Sender Identified
// > Encryption Established

[Image: IWYtE4B.jpg]

Sender: Lulatia (Lulu) Bellisario
Recipient: Mr. DiMaglio, Doe Industries
Subject: Joint convoy participation invite

Dear Mr DiMaglio,

Thank you for accepting the invitation for a joint convoy. We look forward to what may hopefully be a fruitful cooperation between our companies. One that perhaps paves the way for more inter-corporate endeavours.

I have been informed by our Department Of Security that they want me to let you know that IMG vessels are actively targeting USI traders. Our personnel have been instructed that when stopped or threatened in any way, to make recordings and send the logs to our security department.

Evidence of one of the provocations whereby one USI vessel was forced to jettison cargo is attached for informational purposes.

[Evidence]

As you mentioned peaceful solutions I can say we are on the same page on that. Wherever we can we want to be non-confrontational and solve issues in a calm and good manner as to reflect our corporate identity.

That being said, a great man once said: "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far." so let us do just that.

Yours in the service of transportation,

[Image: c474e0a799a1cf9e238892e97e94e9f2.png]

Lulu Bellisario
Department of Internal Affairs
Universal Shipping Inc.

// > Terminating Connection
// > Disconnected