Discovery Gaming Community
The Hogosha Alliance - Feedback + Notifications - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Hogosha Alliance - Feedback + Notifications (/showthread.php?tid=172129)

Pages: 1 2

The Hogosha Alliance - Feedback + Notifications - Hogosha Alliance - 07-22-2019

The Hogosha Alliance - Feedback stuff and out-of-roleplay Notifications
[Image: KEWGzMY.png]

Welcome guys to the feedback page. Before stating a few general rules and tips, it might be the best to state the nature of the Hogosha Alliance. With the Hogosha Association being just a shadow hiding at the most secret decks of the Golden Dragon, it appeared to be a nice idea to create a new Hogosha faction. (I loved and enjoyed the Association, unfortunately their days of glory are gone though :c)

Following the idea of an Alliance, inspired by the Yakuza and the Association, this idea was born. Unfortunately, the RP aspect of multiple Syndicates, as great as it suits the Hogosha (it perfectly displays how they are structured), it sadly requires an immense playerbase to be sustained and played out to its fullest. Given the faction would require pretty much most of Kusari's playerbase, sustaining this idea to 100% is simply impossible. Instead there should be a high RP focus. The goal is to reach the quality and uniqueness of RP, a single person ever achieved as a Hogosha. So please do not judge this faction for underwhelming numbers ingame.

Now to the feedback, have a few tips!
  • Don't be the guy to cry when you die in PvP, unless the odds are really speaking for unfair treatment.
  • Don't go and tell that playing one Syndicate is a better option. It is but that is also boring.

• Do give constructive feedback, positive or negative, all welcome.
  • PM this forum account or post here if you have any ideas for stuff (ingame, RP, everything!).
  • Before you ask - this is a 1 person thing right now.

• A recruitment page will be set up within the next 1-2 days!

RE: The Hogosha Alliance - Feedback + Notifications - ~Chio - 07-22-2019

It's certainly going to be fun with Hogosha around. I wish you best of luck with this faction, hoping to see you in space.^^

RE: The Hogosha Alliance - Feedback + Notifications - Milan - 07-22-2019

It looks very good and Hogosha RP is one of the most interesting around, in my opinion. As a generally non-Kusari player, I could be tempted by such an adventure.

In all cases, best of luck to you. Smile

RE: The Hogosha Alliance - Feedback + Notifications - Megaera - 07-22-2019

Finally a Hogosha revival.

I wish you guys good luck and good interactions.

~ The Golden Chrysanthemums

RE: The Hogosha Alliance - Feedback + Notifications - Bannorn - 07-22-2019

This is very, very cool - it'll be nice to see Hogosha, and more Kusari activity in general, good on ya. If I ever find time to log it, I may well join you with my indie Hogosha. Good luck, have fun, smash it out the park!

RE: The Hogosha Alliance - Feedback + Notifications - Emperor Tekagi - 07-22-2019

Looking good. Good luck out there, looks like I got a reason to log my Association snub again? Hope I'll find the drive to log again soon, so I can see how you do!

RE: The Hogosha Alliance - Feedback + Notifications - WesternPeregrine - 07-22-2019

I, not related to the forming or activity of the group mentioned, urge everyone to seek them out and participate with them. Unfortunately the old HA has no munition left to keep it's presence healthy enough. A new group is a breath of fresh air.

RE: The Hogosha Alliance - Feedback + Notifications - Lanakov - 07-22-2019

Excellent initiative. I'm eager to interact with you. Expect an invitation from the Unione Corse when I find some time.

RE: The Hogosha Alliance - Feedback + Notifications - Hogosha Alliance - 07-23-2019

Thanks for the nice words, guys. I will try to set up the remaining things (comm bars, the recruitment thread, perhaps a Discord, and so on) within the next days. Looking forward to some nice ingame time too. I'm not sure when I will get to this though.! Got a rather busy week ahead but it should be manageable!

See ya all around!

RE: The Hogosha Alliance - Feedback + Notifications - The Lane Hackers - 07-23-2019

Good luck. We look forward to meeting and interacting with a promising Hogosha faction!