Discovery Gaming Community
To: [*USI*] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: [*USI*] (/showthread.php?tid=172257)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

To: [*USI*] - Trakais - 07-28-2019

[Image: logo.jpg]

Hello, Universal Shipping!
My name is cpt. Trakais and i own small shop located in Manhattan orbit.
At the moment were building structure of core 3 module and were out of stock of some commodities.
Our construction manager said, that we could contact You and use Your shipping service.
We would like to make shipping contract of 20,000 Robotic Hardware and 22,500 Hull Segments.
Our standart import price is 1350 cr./u. for robotic h. & 1720 cr./u. for hull segments.
Hovewer price is discutable.
Well wait for your offer!
Hawe good day!

cpt.Trakais (base owner)

*More info about our base- HERE.

RE: To: [*USI*] - Trakais - 07-29-2019

<< repeating transmission >>

RE: To: [*USI*] - SlappyTheRoach - 07-29-2019

[Image: 3C3xnYA.png]

Recipient: Captain Trakais

Greetings Captain Trakais,

Thank you for your trust and choosing Universal Shipping Inc. for the deliveries. We value your trust in us and aim to provide you with the best transportation service available.

Let me first introduce my self, I am John Ashford and Vice Chief of Staff within Universal Shipping Inc.
I am able to deliver these said commodities to your facility, 20,000 Robotics, 22,500 Hull Segments. The prices you have listed for these commodities are fair and I'm able to work with these set prices.

At USI we value trust and pride ourselves on proof of delivery. Would you allow us to post evidence of the deliveries to this very channel and frequency?

Signed,

John Ashford
Vice Chief of Staff
Universal Shipping Inc.
[Image: 96id1fF.png]

RE: To: [*USI*] - Trakais - 07-29-2019

Greetings, John!
Yes- it would be nice to view your delivery details in this channel.
Im glad to hear, that we can cooperate.

Captain Trakais
(SpaceTech shop owner)

RE: To: [*USI*] - SlappyTheRoach - 07-30-2019

Greetings, Captain Trakais
The first shipment of Hull Segments has been delivered and evidence attached bellow. More will be on its way once my ship is refuelled.

Signed,

John Ashford
Vice Chief of Staff
Universal Shipping Inc.

RE: To: [*USI*] - SlappyTheRoach - 07-31-2019

John Ashford reporting in here, the shipment of 20,000 Robotic Hardware has been fully deliverd along with 1 shipment of Hull Segments. All shipment evidence will be attached bellow. I shall have the rest of the Hull Segments delivered after I refuel my ship.

Signed,

John Ashford
Vice Chief of Staff
Universal Shipping Inc.

RE: To: [*USI*] - Trakais - 07-31-2019

Hello, John!
That's a great progress in station development.
Thank you for your participation and effort.

cpt. Trakais

RE: To: [*USI*] - SlappyTheRoach - 08-01-2019

John Ashford reporting in here, all shipments of the Robotic Hardware and Hull Segments have been delivered. the final diliveries of the Hull Segments have been attached bellow.

Thank you for putting your trust in us and for choosing Universal Shipping Inc.

Signed,

John Ashford
Vice Chief of Staff
Universal Shipping Inc.

RE: To: [*USI*] - Trakais - 08-02-2019

Hello, John!
First i would like to thank You for successful deliveries!
Next step in our core 3 module development is to get last missing materials- High Performance Alloy and Heat sinks.
As our construction manager suggested- we contacted Gateway shipping and IC first, since material sale points are located in Bretonia, but
it seems they are too busy at the moment. (We need 35,000 units of High Performance Alloy and 20,000 Heat sinks).
So.. maybe You are interested take over this deal. As before- our standart import price is 3235 cr./u. for h.p.alloy and 3780 cr./u. for heat sinks.
I dont know, if You (or someone else from USI) is doing business outside Liberty and in Bretonia, but if you do- i think we can find way to make a deal.

Thank You again!
cpt. Trakais

RE: To: [*USI*] - Trakais - 08-02-2019

<< repeating last transmission >>