Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Core & AP Manufacturing - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Core & AP Manufacturing (/showthread.php?tid=172427)

To: The Core & AP Manufacturing - Groshyr - 08-03-2019

[Image: r9oGUcn.png]
Sender: Antonio de Motti
Recipient: The Core & AP Manufacturing
Subject: Ships procuring

To whom it may concern.

Gentili Signore e Signori representative of the Core and APM, I am Antoni de Motti from Cuatroce corporation.

I am contacting you to negotiate the possibility of procuring of two "Bison"-class Battletransports, equipped and produced by AP Manufacturing for commercial use.

We are ready to exchange those ships for two "Aspis"-class Battletransports, constructed at Venice shipyard by Cuatroce corporation engineers, or in exchange for niobium ore, extracted and delivered by our men. Or we can simply pay you in Sirius Credits for said ships should you wish.

We do hope you will be interested in one of our proposition and we look forward to your reply

In fede,
Antonio de Motti,
Chief Commercial Officer of the Cadiz Cartel.

RE: To: The Core & AP Manufacturing - thisDerius - 08-03-2019

[Image: rpsXN6R.png]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: John Derius Guerra
»Location: Nauru
»Subject: Ship Exchange
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Greetings Mr. de Motti.

I am guildkeeper Guerra, speaking on behalf of The Core. The "Bison" Battletransports are negotiable and I would very much love to accept the terms of full ship exchange; two "Bison" transports for two "Aspis" transports. Please do state when do you want to make the exchange.

Have a good day.

John Darius Guerra
Guildkeeper

RE: To: The Core & AP Manufacturing - Groshyr - 08-03-2019

Recipient: John Derius Guerra
Subject: RE: Ships procuring

Guildkeeper Guerra, its a pleasure to do buisness with a man who knows what he wants.

We are ready to exhange two Aspis -Class Battletransports this Sunday. Our men can deliver abovementioned ships to Alabama Shipyard and take command of the Bisons and Pilot them back to Maltese space.

In fede,
Antonio de Motti,
Chief Commercial Officer of the Cadiz Cartel.

RE: To: The Core & AP Manufacturing - thisDerius - 08-06-2019

[Image: rpsXN6R.png]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: John Derius Guerra
»Location: Nauru
»Subject: Ship Exchange
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Check.

We have two Bison transports ready in Rho for the exchange. You can bring your Aspis transports whenever you are ready.

John Darius Guerra
Guildkeeper

RE: To: The Core & AP Manufacturing - Groshyr - 08-06-2019

Recipient: John Derius Guerra
Subject: RE: Ship Exchange

Guildkeeper Guerra,

Our pilots are reporting about successful arrival at Alabama shipyard. You will found our ships fully equipped, armoured and ready to be used by your men. An access codes for the control over ships systems were sent via encrypted channel.

We do hope that the relationship between our organizations will become stronger with time and we both will have much more benefits than we have before.

Respetuosamente,
Antonio de Motti
CCO, Cadiz Cartel

P.S. I hope that you will enjoy flying our ships.