Discovery Gaming Community
Time to leave - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+---- Forum: Leaving Threads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=350)
+---- Thread: Time to leave (/showthread.php?tid=172517)

Pages: 1 2

Time to leave - Nerva Regis - 08-06-2019

Good morning/afternon/evening people!

Most of you have no idea who I am since I am not part of the "vocal group" of Disco players. And yes, it's one of those Self-Important posts, you can just ignore it, it's flood after all.

During my time here, I met some really nice people , and I've met plenty not so kind people. The more I developed my char, the more I realized that ooRP plays a big part in achieving something in-game, be it Officialdom, SRPs and so on and so forth.

Those who know me, are aware that I never enjoyed the ooRP part of the game, and plenty of times I gave up on ideas and projects just as not to get into useless drama with other people. I always though that, maybe if I let it go, the others will also let it go. Unfortunately, for some people, this game is more than a game, and are willing to go at extreme lengths in order to ruin a faction or someone's character.

Oh, as I might of mentioned above, I am not one of the most vocal people around here. Nevertheless, I helped a lot of people(it sounds arrogant I am aware of that), I met a lot of newcomers to this community, 90% of them are actually afraid to post things on this forum of fear of being bashed by others.

I also used to be part of them, I remember when I first started that for several months I had to RP with myself and other people that were new. I was one of the lucky ones that actually managed to stumble upon a nice player @Doc Holliday , who actually did not treat me as a lolwut for once. Unfortunately, most new players do not have that luck.

There is a long list of people I should thank, but I will be honest with you, most likely, I will forget to mention some.
But, I would like to say thanks to everyone that flown with me in-game, made SuperDuper Sciency projects.
Last but not least, the old BD| Players for giving me a spot in their ranks and even making Nerva a Daimyo.
And the new BD| players for accepting me among them and making my dream of seeing BD| Official come true.

I and [Image: KsDpsQ3.gif] hope that all of you have lovely day,

Your friendly neighborhood scientist,
Nerva

RE: Time to leave - Backo - 08-06-2019

bye

RE: Time to leave - Kanzler Niemann - 08-06-2019

Bai Nerva, see you back in two weeks Smile

RE: Time to leave - St.Denis - 08-06-2019

Good luck.

RE: Time to leave - SlappyTheRoach - 08-06-2019

Good luck on tour new adventure was fun while it lasted mate. Good luck and have fun out there. If you do ever come back hit me up.

RE: Time to leave - LaWey - 08-06-2019

I guess i heard some whispers about it...

Just stop give fuck about disco blabbling, most of people here in really even dont want attack anybody personaly and just enjoying drama and lulzes about everything what they consider weird from their experience(which could be not relevant to situation even).

I want to say - you have your fun, your friends fun. Feedback matter, but i guess people forgot that "NO" and "ur mom" is good response on irrelevant pretensions. For rules and SRP, only staff's opinion important, and its their responsibility, so opinions of any joe doesnt matter here either.

I hope you will take your rest, new ideas, and will come back to have fun with friends. Creating of content is what make this game alive, and you have your niche here, so come back later)

RE: Time to leave - Durandal - 08-06-2019

What Anton said.

RE: Time to leave - Sombs - 08-06-2019

You're been one of the most contributive members out there with all the 3D logos and the other stuff you did. It's quite sad to see you leave because of some vocal idiots. On the one hand, Discovery is the place where you learn to not give a damn about other people's opinions (because their opinions are usually excuses to insult you), on the other hand, why bothering with such a community.

Maybe you come back at some point. Maybe Discovery is still a thing then. Pretty sure some people would be pretty happy about it.

RE: Time to leave - ~Chio - 08-06-2019

Thanx for the logo,

good luck where you may find yourself in.

RE: Time to leave - Reddy - 08-06-2019

Good luck to you nerva