Discovery Gaming Community
Official Faction Shared Ships - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Official Faction Shared Ships (/showthread.php?tid=172518)

Official Faction Shared Ships - St.Denis - 08-06-2019

Due to certain issues recently arising, it has been decided to make plain the Team's stance on OF Shared Ships.

Shared Ships become the sole property of the Official Faction.

If a Member wants to lend Ships to an Official Faction, then it needs to be recorded within an ooRP Section of the OF Threads, stating that the Ships are 'lent' and still belong to the Donating Person).

RE: Official Faction Shared Ships - SnakThree - 08-06-2019

What about, let's say, lent CAU8 that quitting member took for himself? Will there be consequences for people stealing stuff?

RE: Official Faction Shared Ships - Mark_Brown - 08-06-2019

(08-06-2019, 11:25 AM)SnakThree Wrote: What about, let's say, lent CAU8 that quitting member took for himself? Will there be consequences for people stealing stuff?

Once it is lent it would be wise to use the Official Faction rule where you may lock ships.

Brown.

RE: Official Faction Shared Ships - Lythrilux - 08-06-2019

Seems a bit uncaring. You can't count for every eventuality even if you lock them as I found. Having some insurance that no matter the situation the ships can be recovered would actually be neat.

RE: Official Faction Shared Ships - St.Denis - 08-06-2019

I remember, in the past, I have spent time restoring a lot of Core Ships that someone deleted.

It is easier to find proof of Ships being sold/deleted than finding a lost piece of equipment.

If foul deeds have been reported and proved, then the Team has always, as far as I know, done something about it.

RE: Official Faction Shared Ships - Lythrilux - 08-06-2019

If ships that have been lost as the result of foul deeds can be restored still, that's great then.

RE: Official Faction Shared Ships - Laz - 08-06-2019

(08-06-2019, 12:23 PM)St.Denis Wrote: I have spent time restoring a lot of Core Ships that someone deleted
[Image: wasntme.gif]

RE: Official Faction Shared Ships - Banned player t202085 - 08-06-2019

(08-06-2019, 02:41 PM)Laz Wrote:
(08-06-2019, 12:23 PM)St.Denis Wrote: I have spent time restoring a lot of Core Ships that someone deleted
[Image: wasntme.gif]

It's common knowledge that I don't have bundles of respect for people in this community, there's about 20 people but this here is why i respect Laz.
out of the 9 people involved he's the only one willing to own up to his mistakes and i think it makes him a hell of a lot better for it and it was bloody years ago.

RE: Official Faction Shared Ships - Kruger - 08-20-2019

So to whom would one address the finding of some lost faction owned ships. ??

RE: Official Faction Shared Ships - Thunderer - 08-20-2019

I don't think anyone has anything against Laz here. St Denis intentionally said "someone", and not Laz, to avoid pointing a finger.