Discovery Gaming Community
Admin Notice: Player Banned - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Admin Notice: Player Banned (/showthread.php?tid=17268)

Admin Notice: Player Banned - Marburg - 03-05-2009

Islander has been sanctioned due to a report posted on 05/03/2009 for:

Server Rule being broken Wrote:1.2 Server administrators will impose sanctions on players for violating server rules and for any actions that harm server gameplay.

Punishment: Banned until further notice

Notes: Where to begin? Harassment of that flavor is inexcusable & not tolerated by any stretch of the imagination.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

Admin Notice: Player Banned - Islander - 03-11-2009

Hello,
The situation is as follows:
I got ban after chat with one of players, chat sound like this:

I: Hello
-What you want?
I: Chat with girl from USA
-I can be at waht you want that I would be.
-Please don't write me if no i tell for admins
I (after ~10s): Little Queen?
-I say leave me alone, but you don't, so now I tell admins
I: Please don't say for admins anything, I just ask or you Female?
I: Good night

next day i can't connect, then i connect with new account and ask in system chat: Why I have ban??, Please unban me! then i got ban on IPs, reason OOC spam

Now my neighbors can't connect to server, because IPs: 87.247.90.xxx, 87.247.91.xxx are banned.

I hope so unban IPs and my character

Admin Notice: Player Banned - jshkornmiller - 03-11-2009

that was me you were talking to, at first i was going to play along, but then i thought what if i was really a young female. The parents of said young female would be rather upset, report to the police. contact server admins for your IP address, then contact the local police near you, then come pay you a visit.

This server is not a dating game or anything of the such. You should know better then to talk to someone that you have no idea about. Just because this is a game, and you're thousand of miles/kilometers away, does not mean that you can say whatever you want to people you do not know.

i bid you good day

I don't say anything bad, only harassing play one of players.

Admin Notice: Player Banned - jshkornmiller - 03-11-2009

' Wrote:I don't say anything bad, only harassing play one of players.

That being the keyword. Harassment is major crime in some nations. You need to watch what you say or how you say it. the internet is a jumpy place now, with all the stalkers out there hunting down young children. not saying that you're one, but when you ask someone those question that does not know you. makes people think.

Harassing play because chat OOC..

Admin Notice: Player Banned - Marburg - 03-11-2009

As I said above, we do not tolerate this kind of thing in the least, & we will do whatever we have to in order to make our community a place where people of all ages can enjoy playing the game without fear. You Sir, are responsible for your actions, you stepped over the line, & are now suffering the consequences of those actions.

You yourself admit to harassment & have no one to blame for your punishment but yourself.

It's first my ban and i thing i must have chance to play and not broke rules again. I don't harassment to the people, I was harassing play and chat OOC

EDIT:
harassing play, same - disturb play

Admin Notice: Player Banned - Islander - 03-18-2009

Double Post:
And why ye don't unban IPs? My neighbors wants to play, but they can't connect! They did nothing wrong.
If I want to connect, I can, because I have a many IPs, only with a new account and character, some admins know that.