Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - BestFlyerHere - 12-18-2006

...Incoming Transmission...
To: SCRA High Command

Would you like us to assist you in the huntings of those on your KoS list? We would love to remake relations with our allies...
...Transmission Ended...

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Ant - 12-19-2006

Transmit to: All SCRA personnel
Transmit from: Commodore Morkis, Frigate Antarg

NovaPG today took the offensive against us.

Space was able to retrieve a replacement fighter and the Antarg joined him in Sigma 17 for an update.
NovaPG ships were detected on long range scanners moving through the outer Omicron reaches, so a return to Omicron Gamma seemed in order.

Our ships we met there by two NovaPG fighters and a Taidan bomber.
Electrical issues were plaguing us when the battle began, however one NovaPG fighter(Raven's Talon) took the full force of the Antarg's inferno and razor cannons, being instantly dispatched from the fight.

A brief solar flare caused electrical systems to shut down. When systems came online again, the battle was resumed.

Space fought very well as the two NovaPG ships were constantly double teaming him.
The targeting issues with the Antarg's tertiary turrets continued to be a problem and only moderate damage was inflicted on the encroaching ships.

The fighter pilots almost seemed to be fighting a lone battle and eventually a lucky shot was able to knock Space out of the battle. An [HF] ship offered support which was accepted.
The Antarg was able to make use of the solar corona to cause minor damage to the NovaPG ships and to get out of range. The [HF] ship soon arrived and engaged the enemy and the fight resumed.

A message over universal coms "do not play" was perhaps misinterpreted and the opposing ships disengaged from combat, with both sides having sustained considerable damage.
[Image: scra_cr_004.jpg]

(OOC: Space, please don't take the comments made seriously. RP tends to include some taunting.
You are a great flyer, valued member of SCRA and will be missed if you decide to leave the server. I think with another fighter or gunboat there instead of a Frigate, we would have been able to win, instead of just draw.:))

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aeon - 12-19-2006

Good work you two, show the Nova what we can do.

I've heard reports that some of our members were helping the Outcasts with missions. Because of our loose alignment with the Corsairs, i would like this to stop.

Although we are allies of the HF, who are indeed Lane Hackers, and thus, outcast associated, please keep contact with Outcasts down to a minimum.

ooc: i realize that being an unlawful, and especially operating in Bretonia a lot, gives you a fairly green Outcast rep. Since we have chosen to sport Corsair tags, to show our loose alignment and proximity with them, we need to at least uphold that a bit.

Since we are predominantly Coalition, and semi-terrorist in action, pirates tend to like us, and house factions tend to be red in our HUD. It makes it somewhat confusing, but that is what we need to work around.

im not going to tell you all what you should be doing, but use common sense, and after reading what i wrote above, consider actions like taking missions from the Outcasts as rather... undesirable.

also, can the people who actually read this dump (who are members of course) tell our new members to start posting on the forums, and especially in here. im getting quite annoyed, since its been like two weeks, and they have only posted once or twice.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aeon - 12-20-2006

------------------------------------------
Incoming Transmission_

decoding_

Transmit to: SCRA Fleet Command
Transmit from: Lieutenant Nicator

Combat Report, New Berlin

Earlier yesterday I was on long range patrol from Omega-41, moving into Rheinland via omega-11, and then omega-7.

a NovaPG was detected on long range scanners in the New Berlin system, along with several Rheinland Military vessels and a couple of freelancers.

As I moved in to engage, I was hailed by the Rheinland contingent to clear out, and refused, stating I was busy.

I found the NovaPG bomber at the sigma-13 jump hole and engaged. The fight was close for a few minutes, but my on-board targetting systems started acting up (lag), so I deemed it prudent to clear out. I did moderate damage to his hull, but nothing major was destroyed, and sustained minimal damage myself.

Afterwards, nanobots were deployed to fix damaged systems temporarily.

An HF vessel hailed and asked if I needed assistance, to which I responded that the combat was over.

The NovaPG vessel then contacted me via private long range comms and proceeded to blast me over recents actions our faction committed in a Blood Dragon-controlled system. I responded that there was nothing stopping us from going there at that time.

I then stated that he shouldnt be complaining about it, and he cut off the "conversation."

Report ends.

Transmission Ends_
-------------------------------------------------

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aeon - 12-22-2006

no one is posting... :(

we were on the second page :(:(:(

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Malaclypse 666 - 12-22-2006

Dear Aeon,

The holiday maple cordials will not contain the secret sacramental ingredient this year.

I am sorry.

It seems that Verginix inadvertently ate all of the raw ingredient by mistake.. enough to put down a rhino.

Rum balls?

Mal

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aeon - 12-22-2006

Ah! lovely, thank you mal.

I added a secret holiday ingredient to those maple cordials, hope you like 'em.

Why don't you stay for a couple days at my villa outside of Nasqueron, we'd love to have some company. Gets a bit old fast with the just the locals you know...

We've got about 75,000 acres, great for hikes!

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - lw'nafh - 12-22-2006

Ship:Kanga Pilot Luitenant Miguell Peterson ships:Bomber Gun-Boat

Background:A former police pilot I decided to work for the Order and soon was a full-time Order pilot untill i was offered a place in the S.C.R.A.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 12-22-2006

====Incoming Transmission====
=======Priority: Red========

This Is Grand Admiral Mcintosh.

Welcome to LT. Miguell Peterson. If you could appraise us to what kind of vessel you wish to fly, I'll be assiging you to a Fleet. If you're interested in a Capital Ship, please let me know via private comms.

I have unfortunate news. Commodore Hermes Solaris has escaped from custody aboard the Antarg, and has aquired a small shuttle, and several crew. Commodore Solaris will appear to be a Fleet Admiral on scanners, and may have several passengers. His tag will vary depending on the whims of his extensive treasury. He will be constantly shouting over system comms, and may issue confusing orders to his crew. Currently, he is aboard an Armoured Shuttle, but his accounts number at several hundred million, due to aquired backpay and combat pay, as well as a regular Commodore's Wage. I suspect he will head to his old stomping ground surrounding Bretonia, and may engage strange targets.

MAKE ALL EFFORTS TO RECOVER THE COMMODORE ALIVE! He has important infomation, and we are still unsure of what caused him to... Degrade to his current state. I'll give you a Brief Backgrounder, as it may provide clues to his current location.

Commodore Solaris was born 67 Years ago, on planet Gran Canaria. He Joined the SCRA at age 19, as a Bomber Pilot. He was commanding a Squadron by 23, and participated in the Battle of 4 Moons. He rose to Commander during the battle, and Commanded the Bomber Wing during the Retreat from Zal'Cutta. He is a triple Recipiant of the 'Battleship Killer' award, and has accumulated nearly every Major Commendation the SCRA has. When he was promoted to Captain at age 37, he moved into intelligence, and briefly stayed aboard the Victory during the Purges. His work in Intelligence is Classified.

When he returned to active fleet duities, it was found that he was an exceptional commander, but had little personality left, due to assuming multiple roles as an agent. He Briefly commanded the Executor, untill that ship was scrapped. He participated in the Raid on Tylon 3 as the carrier commander, and was the only survivor of flag rank after the supsequent ambush.

At 65, he became semi-retired, working in Bretonia Customs, and merely reporting suspicious shipments. His memory was... Modified, to prevent secrets from leaking to the wrong place. He was recalled to duty just before the Nomad attack, and was given a Promotion to Commodore.

He commanded the Antarg for a few brief weeks, but was relieved of duty after attempting to bombard an imaginary planet. He was imprisoned for the last month or so, but escaped by bribing a marine... whose family will be visited shortly. He took the Antarg's Armoured shuttle, and several confused crew, and fled. His current location is unknown. I am offering 10 million credits to any pilot that manages to capture him, and 2 for any additional ships that help with the chase, however, you cannot destroy the ship.

Mcintosh out.

OOC: Basically, you have to make him stop, I don't care how. If you damage his hull, he will dock immediatly, so only use shieldbusters. Have Fun :D

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - lw'nafh - 12-23-2006

Thnx for lettin me join to Aeon