Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Wolfs Ghost - 11-16-2012

[Image: HMurphy.png]

Comm ID: Henry Murphy, Lieutenant
Subject: Trials of Jiangxi
Encryption Level: Medium

As requested by High Command, all necessary supplies on the list have been gathered, a VIJR-Compact Carbine Assault Rifle with four magazines has also been checked out of the armory. I'll be awaiting in my quarters on Zvezdny Gorodok until further orders are received.

May the people succeed.

Lieutenant Henry Murphy
Long live the Coalition

.:=Transmission Terminated=:.

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Sarawr!? - 11-21-2012

[Image: KatyaMessageHeaderColonel.jpg]

TRANSMISSION TARGET: Revolutionary Army Personnel
SUBJECT: ----

Good evening, dear Comrades...It has been many weeks since I took Commandante Rhade's life in order to prevent him from usurping the power of Hero Of The Revolution, Former Premier Alvin Katz. As you may or may not know, it was with a heavy heart that I accepted the resignation of Premier Katz, and stepped into his position as your leader. I have kept my head held high these past months, doing all that I can to be what the People expect me to be, and I assure you that I will DIE, before I allow any harm to come to our Glorious homeland.

But these are words left for another time, tonight you should celebrate! for tonight, several experienced officers of the Fighter Corps have been promoted, in reward for their continued loyalty to our Glorious Coalition, and in recognition of their ability to lead.

So I ask you, dear comrades, join with me tonight in celebration as Captains Alejandro Cordova, and Erik Meier are promoted to the rank of General, and Captain Artyom Novikov to Colonel, in recognition of their continued loyalty and the role they played in keeping order over the past weeks.

Also worthy of celebration are the promotions of Commander Nikita Tabakov and Alexendra Lebedewa to the rank of Senior Commander, in recognition of their leadership abilities and loyal service to the Coalition.

Lastly, I've been informed that two of our finest Lieutenants have been promoted to the rank of Commander, be sure to give Henry Murphy and Julia Dorian the respect due their new positions.

For the Glory of The Coalition, For The Red Dawn, Vaschenko Out.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Wolfs Ghost - 11-21-2012

[Image: HMurphy.png]

Comm ID: Henry Murphy, Commander
Subject: RE: ----
Encryption Level: Medium

I'd like to congratulate my fellow brothers and sisters-in-arms for their promotions, and for being one of the most finest Lieutenant prior to receiving my newest rank within this glorious military.

My family is going to be proud.

Commander Henry Murphy
Long live the Coalition

.:=Transmission Terminated=:.

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Havok - 11-21-2012

[Transmission Begins]

To: ----
Priority:
HIGH

[Image: xcu7ls.jpg]

Comrades,

I congratulate you on your achievements within the Glorious Coalition, your Promotions are well deserved, and i am sure you will continue to do us very proud. It is good to see the spirit is high and the men are Motivated, and i am sure it will continue for a long time. I would also thank my Commandante for the oppertunity given to me by my new rank. I will lead with honor and ferocity, and our foes will tremble at the sight of our Military.

For our Commandante, For the Coalition , For the Red Dawn!

General Erik Meier, Out.

[ATTACHMENTS:NONE]

[TRANSMISSION ENDS]

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - JayDee Kasane - 11-21-2012

---Incomming Transmission---

Identification: Julia Dorian, SCRA| Commander
Message from: Zvezdny Gorodok, room #412
Message to: Coalition, Military units
Type: Promotions
Priority: Low

---Scanning transmission data..... complete..... loading results.....
---Video file detected..... uploading..... decoding..... opening---

[Image: 92321454.jpg]

This is Julia.

First of all I want to thank you for your trust. I never thought I can make my way that far.
Secoundly, I want to congrat all my comrades that was assigned to new posts as well.
And third - I hope we shall have some party in Kalashnikov bar. We need to relax for abit.

For the better future! For The Coalition!

---Video file ends---
---Loosing connection with soure---
---Transmission Terminated---

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Havok - 11-22-2012

[Transmission Begins]

To: SCRA Comms
Priority:
HIGH

Comrades,

After having received some reports of Corsairs in the Omega's i launched my Revolution to assess the threat. As i arrived in Omega-3 I spotted a Corsair Cruiser and began my pursuit.

Meanwhile i had been joined by Commander Tabakov and Militsonyer Faust, who arrived at Cadiz Base, where i had tracked the Cruiser. Not to our suprise, more Corsairs arrived in the form of 2 Gunboats, as well as a strange contact on the Scanner, which did not engage.

We began the assault against the Cruiser, waiting for the gunboats to engage, they took their time and waited. As soon as the Gunboats engaged we switched targets, and made short work of the 2 Foe's, while keeping the cruiser at bay. Much to my suprise, 4 Nomad entities engaged the Corsair cruiser, which allowed us to move back to Omega 52 for rearming and repairs.

General Erik Meier, Out.

[ATTACHMENTS:^^]

[TRANSMISSION ENDS]

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Charos - 11-22-2012

Militsonyer Faust here.

The Hispania Memorandum has been completed. It was a solo mission and despite the difficulties along the way, I managed to complete it swiftly.

ATTACHMENTS: 1, 2

For the glory of the Coalition, Faust out.

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Havok - 11-22-2012

[Transmission Begins]

To: SCRA Comms
Priority:
HIGH

Comrades,

The Rheinlanders thought they could invade our home again and sent two of their intelligence agents this time. They were met with the brute force of our Rookies, the Riga, Milisonyer Faust and myself. Faust took one of them , while i chased another through our Home, he finally decided to face me, and with that sealed his fate as he fell to the fire of myself and the Rookies.

Upon his "Friends" Death, the second agent fled to Omega-50, but he did not get far. Militsonyer Faust engaged him, and fought ferociously , but the agent managed to Damage Faust's hull critically. His Pod has been recovered. I moved in to finish off the Rheinlander, and then returned to base for repairs. It seems the Rheinlanders will never learn.

As for you, Militsonyer Faust. Congratulations on completing the Hispania Trip. You are hereby awarded the Hispania Memorandum

General Erik Meier, Out.

[ATTACHMENTS:^^]

[TRANSMISSION ENDS]

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Tabris - 11-23-2012

[Image: SCRALogonoGlow.png]

Comm ID: Nikita Tabakov, Senior-Commander

Subject: Freelancer Intruder.

"Today the Lithuiania encountered an intruder in Omega-52, a Freelancer in a Gunboat. We moved to intercept and found he had been attempting to kidnap Coalition pilots, naturally we couldn't let this stand so we engaged the fool who tried to shoot at us with Solaris cannons.

He went down after a well-placed Light Mortar hit his hull and tore a hole through him.

Long live the Coalition! Onwards Lithuania!"
Ship Destroyed

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Jeremy Hunter - 11-25-2012

>>>INCOMING
>>>Sender: Provost Marshal Jacob Forge
>>>Location: Battleship Karl Marx, Omega 52
>>>Subject: -omitted-

[Image: 7352320_ori.jpg]

Miltiisya Pilot Isabella Ibarra;

You look like a whore.

Get proper attire before Commissar-Colonel Kirov take you to see the Premier herself, where you shall be educated in the manner of correct dress and stance when in the presence of the Commissar Colonel and the Premier.

This is your 24 Hour notice.

That is all.

General Forge, out.
>>>END<<<