Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Tabris - 09-23-2013

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: His Watchful Eye

TARGET ID: S.C.R.A. Patrol Assets
SUBJECT: Vympel Operatives

[Image: HWE.png]

THE COMMISSARIAT

Attention!

"It has reached my ears that units of the Revolutionary Army attempted to appropriate Special Operations Units for use in Homeland Defense. This is a gross mis-management of our resources as these operatives are under the orders of the Ministry of Truth and His Watchful Eye to conduct Special-Operations on and behind the enemy lines.

Vympel Assets are not to be utilized by regular forces of the Revolutionary Army, should you REQUIRE aid you may put in a request to divert Spec-Op Assets to your theater of operations. However be advised that their current operations are of a sensitive and vital nature and should not be re-assigned on a whim unless they are damaging the Sirius Coalition as a whole."

Obedience Breeds Unity, Unity is Life!

HIS WATCHFUL EYE
Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - JayDee Kasane - 09-27-2013

:::Incomming Transmission:::
:::Uploading...Decoding...Opening:::
:::Video File found... Playing:::

[Image: 1zgf.jpg]

Hello, my dear comrades. This is Anatoliy Cherdenko, new Head of State of the Sirius Coalition. In case if some of you do not watch the news - the Premier Alvin Katz has left his post and retruned to peaceful civilian life on Volgograd. Since the Coalition has finally reached to a stable point, Katz thought that his job is done and time to move. We all respect what he have done to us, and we will remember him as our Ikon, no matter how many Premiers will change.

From that day, I will be the one who gives orders to our army and I expect them to be followed to the last word. The subordination and loyalty in the ranks of Revolutionary Army will be Watched closely. Everyone who will skip his duty will be punished. Organisation is what keeps us from falling apart, and I demand highest level of it. Remember that Commissars is here to carry my will and ensure that there is no weaknesses in our ranks. Obey orders that your officers give you. Make patrols in correct time. Do not question High Command.

Speaking of High Command... The Field Marshal needs a right hand, that will got his back when he will be away on the battle field. We have good candidate to fit that role already. General Joseph Garcia is now promoted to new special rank - General of the Army. That places him above regular Generals, who now under his leadership.

I will watch over you, comrades, and will do more changes in future to improve effectiveness of our Army.

:::Video File end:::
:::Transmission closed:::

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - SnakeLancerHaven - 10-06-2013

-INCOMING TRANSMISSION-
-ID: Senior Lieutenant Ivan Petrov-

[Image: 3d04a610.jpg]

Comm ID: Senior Lieutenant Niuzai Guofeng
Subject: Long Range Recon Operations
Encryption: High
Priority: Important

[Image: Kamui.jpg]

We begun operations in Omega-52. Our intent was to visit every major region of Sirius to increase our influence across all boards as suddenly a Freelancer Transport appeared. We repeated to stop his engines, but he didn't respond and we had to shoot him.
[Image: g7tg.gif]
Our visited locations were as follows:

[Image: s34.gif]

[Image: ifx.gif]
[Image: 2hu.gif]
[Image: 6mpb.gif]
Contact was mediocre at best, with a vast spread of ships. Mostly freelancers, but also LSF and Police forces. Not to mention the ANC Bounty Hunters which gave us trouble within Liberty. The ANC managed to destroy Guonfengs ship, but I was able to catch his Pod and move back to Omega-52: [1] [2] [3] [4].

Other Pictures: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5].

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Tabris - 10-13-2013

Power-Source Detected...Establishing Link to Coalition Neural Network...

Connection Established. Operating System Starting...

[Image: BAAL.png]

BAAL Interface Active

"Interface Operational. Initializing Error-Check on Primary Data Core...

Processing....

Processing....

Error-Check Completed. Total File Errors: 5,204 Errors Detected in Primary Data Core. Initializing Back-Up Personality copy from Ministry of Truth Files...

Please Wait...

Back-Up Personality Initialized.

Good Morning Field Marshal."

Input Reply...

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - JayDee Kasane - 10-14-2013

:::Incomming Transmission:::
:::Uploading...Decoding...Opening:::
:::Video File found... Playing:::

[Image: 1zgf.jpg]

Attention, Comrades! I have come before you today to inform you, that last two weeks I have spent on planning severall events which affect you all. I've read numereous reports, peronal records, intel from commissariat about nearly every pilot of the Coalition army and militsia. All this information I collected helped me to create optimal choises for officers, high command, soldiers and marines to ensure maximal efficency of our forces in various situations. In this message I will send you changes regarding SCRA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- First - it has come to my attention that General of the Army Joseph Garcia has significantly improved lately. His leading skills are a match for Rhade himself, his courage high, his mind is bright and his loyalty is stronger the Kremlin walls. I suppose he will be exellent choise to lead the SCRA. Comrade Joseph Garcia - you are promoted to the Field Marshal. Congratulations and good luck!
- Second - Dmitry Dubovik has proved himself as good leader, but not as much as Garcia. He was harsh, disciplined, cold minded and hot hearted. He will be exellent on the General of the Army place, guiding other Generals and supporting Garcia whenever possible. Do not count it as a demotion, Dubovik. You still did great.
- Third - Captain Dmitriy Vitalievich has prove himself as great officer on the battlefield. Commanding people is what he born for. He has been promoted to Major. Congratulations, comrade!
- Fourth - Seniour Lieutenant Ivan Petrov has been promoted to Captain and granted access to CPW-Radek. He has proved that his courage and skills on a much bigger level then regular Lieutenant. Putting himself in risk to save comrade from being killed by three Bounty Hunters require bravery that Coalition is known for.
- Fifth - Seniour Lieutenant Niuzai Guofeng has been promoted to rank of Commander and can be considered as Petrov's right hand. She also have access to CPW-Radek in case that SCRA would need Destroyer, and Petrov will not be available.
- Sixth - Lieutenant Alex Krukov has proven valuable soldier to our army and now have a rank of Seniour Lieutenant. Along with standart access to pilot Storm Gunboat, he has my sympathy and blessing.
- Seventh - Commander Julia Dorian, I invite you to my office for a private talk. And before you ask - no, its not about giving you anotehr Typhoon that you will definitly get blasted again. Its more... delicate matter...

Numbers of recruits start to significantly increased, so expect more fresh blood to train and send to their glory or doom. Also, we have increased numbers of Typhoon class Destroyers, so high-ranked officers soon will get more of them to comission.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is all changes at this moment. Continue on your serving to the Coalition and Revolution.
Long live Citizen Katz!

:::Video File end:::
:::Transmission closed:::

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Aphil - 10-15-2013

[Transmission Begins]

To: The SCRA
Priority: MEDIUM

[Image: xxvnuZn.png]
[Message Begins]

Comrades of the SCRA,

It is my pleasure and privilege to come before you now as the Field Marshal for the Revolutionary Army. I would like to give thanks to Premier Cherdenko for recognizing me and granting me this position.

With that being said, I am pleased to announce that the SCRA has taken a new Economic Initiative that has been approved by the State Duma. It has been decided that the Military will take over all transport vessels within the Sirius Coalition in order to ensure that pilots are not corrupted by the capitalistic influences of the house and organizations which we will have to deal with.

In other words, we are expanding our trade with outside organizations and in doing so we must expose ourselves to the filthy Sirian Credit. Rest assured that we will use these credits simply as a means to an end. We will use them to import materials into the Sirius Coalition and improve civilian life for everyone. After all, an improvement in the economy means that everyone receives a higher allocation of Social Credits which in turn means that everyone prospers and the quality of life increases.

To that extent, as my first order as Field Marshal I want the pilots of the SCRA to begin working together with both the Independent Miners Guild and the Gas Miners Guild as it has been predicted that both of these organizations may prove vital to our burgeoning economy.

On a side note, it has come to my attention that with the recent promotions granted by Premier Cherdenko, a certain Comrade who has demonstrated his ability both on and off the battlefield has been forgotten. Allow my to rectify this unfortunate oversight by granting Kyle Winston the rank of Senior Lieutenant. In a short amount of time you will be granted command of your own Storm Gunboat. I trust you will make good use of it and that you will not disappoint me.

That is all for now Comrades, I expect you all to perform excellently.

Field Marshal Joseph Garcia

[ENCRYPTED FOR BAAL ONLY]

Good Morning BAAL. You have been reactivated because the SCRA requires your program. You are to re-establish your connection with Ben Warner and you will proceed to work with him in order to improve your programming.

Your future involves working as a Combat Assistance AI to pilots of the SCRA in order to give us the edge we need in combat.

I trust this is clear.

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]
[Transmission Terminates]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Tabris - 10-15-2013

[Image: BAAL.png]

BAAL Interface Active

"Command Received...Unit will re-establish contact with Meatbag identified as: Ben Warner. "

=Interface Logged Out=

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Tabris - 10-16-2013

[Image: dpophfr.png]

Comm ID: Commissar Tabakov

Subject: Last Night's Patrol.

During patrol last night alongside Field Marshal Garcia along with other Coalition elements we intercepted and disabled a Corsair bomber whose flight was harassing civilian trade ships in Manchester. While we disabled one the other two ran like Gaian prairie dogs fleeing from a predator.

We chased them into Cortez before breaking off towards the Omegas once again. While onroute Comrade Petrov and I encountered a Challenger bomber who tried to oppose us. He was dealt with by Comrade Petrov alongside a Shades of Sirius fighter who got a very lucky shot in at the last second.

After that we met up with the rest of the flight group in Omega-3, harassed an Outcast transport before returning home.

===Guncam===

Corsair Wasted

Challenger Wasted

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - JayDee Kasane - 10-16-2013

[Image: ddtb.png]
ID: Dmitry Dubovik
Target: SCRA
Security: High

Privet, Comrades.

Last two months was not easiest in my life, and not only because we had so many changes in our government and high ranking officers. The numbers of flights was increased much, and so was the things to report.

First, I took Che Guevara for the mission in Tau region. Mostly it was hunting for pirates, smugglers and royalists. But I also was able to make some contacts with Council. Wasnt as much productive, but better then nothing. Up in Taus, I elliminated several Outcasts and their friends - from pirates to cardamine dealers. Oftenly was aided by IMG or CR. Once with help of well-known Council girl, even took down Valor battleship. Then I recieved a message that XiaoBei starts to upgrade all our vessels and weaponry and moved back to 52 for rearms.

While upgrade was in progress, we was a little bit isolated and missed grand news - Gallics has took over Planet Leeds and pushed into Magellan. After leading some patrols in Magellan/Leeds area I discovered that Gallics was outnumbered by mixed Liberty, Bretonia, Council and Colonial fleets. In order not to allow them take an upperhand, I lead severall strikes at Libertonian fleets, which was taken away from Rheinland borders. And by Hessian reports, Rheinland is cut off from Liberty when Bering and Hudson jumpgates was destroyed. That made their war more cold.
In Magellan, the SCRA forces took down many ships of all kind. Mercs and Freelancers who worked for anti-Gallia alliance, Liberty Gunboats, Cruisers, Battlecruisers and Carriers, Bretonian Battleships, and even one Rheinland Battleship which purpose there was unknown. Gallics still lost several fights because of low co-ordination, but wasnt pushed out in the end.

Also, as a side tests of newly made Typhoons of 'Akula' serie we had some patrols around Omegas. Destroyed Corsair cruiser in Omega 41, sieged Corsair base in Omega 47, destroyed BHG Core Cruiser with nomad speciments in Omega 49 (nomad remains and KINTANO weapon project was delivered to Mykolaiv for researches).

There might be more minor action or interactions I had, but seems gun-cam images not in my archive.
So that is all.
Dubovik over.

Attached files: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
[Image: jaydeesig.png]

[Image: endtb.png]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Aphil - 10-17-2013

[Transmission Begins]

To: The SCRA
Priority: LOW

[Image: xxvnuZn.png]
[Message Begins]

Comrades,

I am pleased to report that the first convoy of transports left Omega-52 last night heading for Pennsylvania. These transports are the first of many that are a part of the new economic initiative spearheaded by myself. These Transports fall under the jurisdiction of the SCRA but are crewed by an entirely civilian crew with the exception of one Commissar on board of each vessel in order to ensure loyalty and that the capitalistic influences they will be exposed to will not corrupt them.

While I know some of you may have misgivings about this initiative, I assure you that it has been carefully thought out and planned. These Capitalists value money more than they value material resources. They are, in effect trading tangible wealth for the idea of wealth, an absolutely foolish way of thinking that we can exploit for our benefit. I spoke of this initiative before but allow me to go into greater detail.

Because the Sirius Coalition does not allow itself to be corrupted by the Sirian Credit, it has become something that is absolutely worthless and meaningless to us. In contrast, we value tangible materials much more than the rest of Sirius. By trading what we consider worthless credits for tangible materials we benefit ourselves while also depriving our enemies of precious resources. For every unit that we obtain, there is one less unit for the houses and our enemies to gain.

With all that being said, citizens of the Sirius Coalition, military and civilian will see a rise in the quality of life as our economy is bolstered by the influx of materials and goods. Furthermore, the allotment of Social Credits for every person is increased, allowing the loyal citizens of the Sirius Coalition an increased level of comfort and happiness.

That is all for now, I trust that you will all give this initiative your full support. I'm sure you can all see the reason and wisdom behind it.

Field Marshal Joseph Garcia

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]
[Transmission Terminates]