Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - desecrator - 11-19-2007

--- Incoming Transmission ---
-Trace Detected; Rochester Base, New York - Transmitting Message-

Message to; SCRA
CommID; Lt. Commander Nikolai Varnava

Well, either the Liberty Shipyards have only been building Gunboats for the past month, or The Liberty Force doesn't have confidence in their fighter wings. Voronov and I thought we'd make a little appearance in the Texas system, with a Unioner joining us along the way.

It began with only a Fighter in defense of Texas, nothing too challenging. But within minutes, 3 Gunboats, a Havoc Bomber, and one figher came in to range of our battle. We managed to destroy one of the Gunboats and a the Bomber before Liberty called in Cruiser support. This battle wasn't worth losing our ships for, we pulled back to Rochester with the Unioner going in the opposite direction.

A Victory? Maybe... It all depends on what you wish to call it. Varnava out
--- Attachments Incomming ---
[Image: VarnavakilledEnforcer.jpg]

[Image: VarnavaKilledScottsdale.jpg]
--- Transmission Terminated ---

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 11-19-2007

To: Lt. Commander Varnava, Lt. Voronov
Comm. ID: Commander Ares

Message Begins//

Ah, a great example of asymmetrical warfare. Two targets destroyed, no losses, in spite of being outnumbered and outgunned. A minor victory, but a victory nonetheless.

I'm glad to see that Liberty fears our presence, although I wonder what they'll pull out if we send a full squadron. Hmm... I'm tempted to take a whole wing in later this week to test the waters. My reckoning is that they'll run and hide.

Good work.

-Ares out

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - RickJames - 11-23-2007

Com ID: Captain RickJames of the Battleship The Gentlemens Loser
Transmitted to: SCRA, RAHF, RAB, & TBH Command

Concerning A Horrible Accident

My sincere apologies go out to RAB-Nikolai.Varnava, RAB-Ivan.Voronov, RAB-Bai.Xue, and all RAB, RAHF, TBH forces.

This evening on returning to my ship numerous RAHF ships were detected at Crete. My com officer put out a call to verify their ID. Brother Santos of TBH responded that they were Red Hessian forces and I engaged. During the fight RAB forces arrived. It is with great sadness that I fired on and killed one of the RAHF ships as well as engaging RAB ships.

My tactical officer has been punished and shot.

Regardless, as the captain of my ship I except full responsibility for this tragedy. I shall pay any sum of compensation the RAHF, RAB, and TBH decide on. As well as volunteering to give up my command and ship.

In the bonds of the Brotherhood,
RickJames

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - desecrator - 12-01-2007

-Trace Detected; Freeport 2, Bering - Transmitting Message-

Message to; SCRA

I believe that went well if I do say so myself. Last night, Captain Zehn finally decided to show his face around Omicron Gamma. Kerensky, Voronov, Xue, and myself picked up his signal and knew that tonight Revolution would spread. Rheinland was our target, though our work began before even entering New Berlin. A Juipter Guild Merc was outside Yanagi Depot, seems like he might of been waiting for us. Our disliking for Mercs was high, we engaged his Rheinland Bomber only for him to run to his comrade in a Talarca Light Cruiser. Lets just say he was dealt with quickly.

The Rheinland Bomber was gone by the time the Cruiser was destroyed. After refueling at Yanagi Depot, we jumped in to New Berlin to find one of their Cruisers waiting for us on the other side. The Merc must of tipped his off that we were coming, but it was nothing that we couldn't handle. After the Cruisers destruction, we moved towards the planet. Two Military pilots were found outside, a Phantom and a Wrath. Both pilots were extremely agile and almost impossible to hit. Half way through the battle a wing of Unioners came in to range assisting against the Military pilots The Phantom was destroyed, and the Wrath soon afterwards.

Next was an Albratross frigate flashing Zoner and IMG colors. We were under the impression that it was neutral and didn't want trouble, until it decided to fire on Voronov. We won't be seeing him for a long time, his ship was destroyed. - A new comm signal was detected launching from the Planet, another Rheinland Cruiser that didn't seem to notice us, but we fixed that quickly. After tailing the ship to Dresden it was destroyed in battle.

Rheinland was finished, Captain Zehn ordered us out to the Bering system, the Unioners following us there and Commander Ares joining us. The same JG Merc from Sigma 13 was found there, with another one of his capital ship friends. We engaged destroyed it quickly, and began ripping the Bombers hull to shreds. While most of us were on the Merc, it seemed Kerensky detected another Merc in Hamburg, she dealt with it quickly. - A Freelancer pilot then came in to range and fired on our ships, his mistake at that. His Raven claw was destroyed quickly, and that damn Merc escaped our grasp once again.

Liberty was next, it was quiet within the Texas system. Only a Rogue was found, he ran at the sight of us begging to hold our fire. We refused a followed him, we were almost 200k from Planet Houstan when Kerensky managed to get him stop. He requested us to scan him, and so we did... With Supernova antimatter cannons.

My ship was running low on fuel, I returned to Freeport 2 and set my ship in dock. The Revolution Army has progressed! We will be known... Varnava out

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - desecrator - 12-07-2007

-Trace Detected; Planet Crete, Omicron Gamma - Transmitting Message-

Message to; SCRA

Varnava here to report Liberty's stupidity. Voronov, Xue, Weise, and myself were infront of Planet Crete when a Liberty Force fleet with over 10 of their pilots chose to invade Omicron Gamma. Why Liberty was there is still unknown to us, but their mistake. We opened fire with Skylieus, and Lancer X, quickly destroying one of their Gunboats.

Our next fool of a target was a Havoc Bomber, dieing quickly to my supernova antimatter cannon. The third pilot I'll admit had some skills in dodging, but not enough in order to survive. And it seems that last one that fell to death happened to be the one leading this little failure, as all of their pilots chose to retreat after his death. Ares and Costello entered the battle, and two that attempted to flee were blasted in to debris, the others fled. None were left, except... For one.

Sniper, in a light fighter was left to defend himself. Finally, some bravery in Liberty, but stupidity as well. Our battle lasted an hour as his light fighter was to quick to make contact with. But soon afterwards he chose to flee and Ares firing a CD managed to have Sniper mine his own ship.

Damn those Liberty scum for believing they could find defeat us. Again, their mistake. Varnava out
--- Attachments Incomming ---
[Image: Varnava-Skyshark.jpg]

[Image: Nikolai-Enforcer.jpg]

[Image: Nikolai-Woods.jpg]

[Image: Nikolai-Woolsey.jpg]

[Image: Sky-BlackWing.jpg]

[Image: Himself-Sniper.jpg]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - LancerZero - 12-11-2007

Message to: SCRA
Comm ID: Lieutenant Arkady Borislav

Greetings, comrades! With the help of the Xenos at Barrow, I finally got my old Viper's IFF fixed up today, and headed to Gamma. Four Rheinland Military pilots didn't seem to agree with my plans, but got engaged with some Unioners in Hamburg. As it was four of them, I decided that today was not the day to convince Rheinland of my revolutionary fervor, and escaped to Frankfurt. It took them awhile to follow, but follow they did - until I fled into the Sigmas and lost them. Ha! Those house military lapdogs dared not follow me there or into the Omicrons; I've docked at Freeport 9 to resupply in preparation for the final short leg to Crete, and to buy some food rations and fertilizers for our Corsair friends. I expect to be landing there within a day.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 12-13-2007

To: SCRA
Comm. ID: Captain Ares

Message Begins//

Right, I'm updating you boys and girls on operating procedures, so that the details are nice and clear, comprende?

First, Commander Nikolai Varnava will be given the role of 'Operations Officer'. That means he'll be given a direction from High Command (That's myself, Zehn and the boys in the capital ships.), who will be handling strategy and politics. His job will be to organise our small group tactics, as opposed to strategy. He'll be given the mission from High Command and he'll sort out the method. High Command are concerned with larger matters than our fighter flying-styles, so they'll tell him who needs killed, and he'll see that it is done.

Secondly, Lieutenant Commander Eugen Weise (Yes, Lieutenant Commander, that's a promotion.) will be given the role of 'Communications Officer'. Duties involve updating Fleet Command about operations, and receiving their updates and orders. He will also have duties revolving around a little something we like to call 'Coalition Sass'.

Right, so, now you know - Varnava runs the operations if present. High Command handle the politics. Weise is on the comms.

-Ares out

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 12-13-2007

Transmit to: SCRA Fighter Pilots
Comm ID: Totenkopt

All fighter pilots wishing to join the Recon Squadron, attend the briefing Here.

Totenkopt out.

Transmission Terminated

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 12-13-2007

Comm. ID: Captain Ares

Message Begins//

It has come to my attention that some pilots are in need of recognition for their achievements. We do not overlook you in the SCRA... we're just too busy crushing the alliance sometimes to pause and praise those that deserve it.

Firstly, Commander Nikolai Varnava is to receive the Golden Halo decoration for his very consistent dedication, tenacity and skill in small-unit engagements. He shall also receive Blood-Stripes for his uniform, to reflect his consistent success as the up-until-now unofficial Operations Officer of our fighter wings.

Secondly, months late, we know, Lieutenant Sonja Kerensky is to be promoted from Lieutenant to Lieutenant Commander. I guess that will leave herself and Ivan arguing over who gets to be on top, but I digress as I come to another point... For actions in the past for which she has not yet been decorated, she shall receive our highest ranking medal for valour in combat, the Star of Terra. For one particular engagement, this shall be accompanied by a very prestigious accolade, the 'Victorious Heroine of the Coalition' award.

Anyway, feel free to rob my drinks cabinet and my fridge for the party, troops. You deserve it and I wish I could do more. I've left Ivan the key. I'm sure he'd like that more than a medal at any rate.

-Ares out

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 12-19-2007

Comm. ID: Captain Jan Richthofen of the Ho Chi Minh

Message Begins//

Greetings, comrades.

I'm still attempting to adjust after my defection from Rheinland. I'm currently undergoing several deep-immersion language courses in Mandarin, Russian and Vietnamese so that I can better communicate with my crewmen on the bridge of the Fearless-class 'Ho Chi Minh'. Apparently their previous Captain, Captain Tsit-Chan, has retired at the age of seventy-nine and I am to be his replacement.

Anyway, the crew seem very capable, in spite of the language barriers. This evening, after a brief foray into my old homeland, the Ho Chi Minh paired up with the Ramasese II under Commander Al'Rahan. We were joined by Commander Varnava and Lieutenant Commander Voronov in their bombers.

We received a lot of strange comm-chatter from 'ICO' tagged vessels. Some were flying Liberty-made ships, another flew a Huntress-class cruiser, named 'Bahamut'. We managed to pin them down on the surface of Planet Gammu, when I ordered the deployment of multiple units of marines, under Lieutenant Commander Liebewitz. Thanks to the population of Gammu being mechanical in nature, the Lieutenant Commander's men were able to kill four enemy combatants and capture a further eleven. They remain in custody.

After Liebewitz's assault, in which he captured a large amount of H-Fuel, our 'ICO' foes attempted to flee. We pursued as far as Alaska, where the 'Bahamut' became mired in the dense asteroid field. We were able to pound it with our high-caliber weaponry and the Ho Chi Minh's gunners managed to claim the kill.

We returned back to Strongpoint Gamma, marking the 'ICO' down as yet another foe of the Revolution.

-Richthofen out

//Message Ends