Discovery Gaming Community
I am also a bit concerned - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: I am also a bit concerned (/showthread.php?tid=172708)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: I am also a bit concerned - Madvillain - 08-13-2019

(08-13-2019, 02:09 PM)Chuba Wrote: people make these threads to feel better about themselves

Now, I wonder how to explain in a non condescending way that that statement is quite condescending .
The reason I raise this topic is not to feel better about myself, it's an attempt to turn things around for the better of the community.
We can all be very defeatist about "we are just people that are too horrible to change" but I am already seeing people here that are open to change.
Perhaps that takes courage, do you think it's fair, for us to ridicule those attempts?

RE: I am also a bit concerned - Wesker - 08-13-2019

(08-13-2019, 02:25 PM)Madvillain Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 02:09 PM)Chuba Wrote: people make these threads to feel better about themselves

Now, I wonder how to explain in a non condescending way that that statement is quite condescending .
The reason I raise this topic is not to feel better about myself, it's an attempt to turn things around for the better of the community.
We can all be very defeatist about "we are just people that are too horrible to change" but I am already seeing people here that are open to change.
Perhaps that takes courage, do you think it's fair, for us to ridicule those attempts?

What was it you said to me about balanced fights? “Apologies mean nothing if you dont act on them”.

The irony.

RE: I am also a bit concerned - Chuba - 08-13-2019

(08-13-2019, 02:24 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: I wish my pregnancy tests were as realistic as Lyth.

i wish you were funny

RE: I am also a bit concerned - Thunderer - 08-13-2019

I am also a bit concerned for Chuba's well being.

But by the way, isn't Sombra a man?

RE: I am also a bit concerned - NoMe - 08-13-2019

(08-13-2019, 02:09 PM)St.Denis Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 01:56 PM)NoMe Wrote: ok ! St.Denis,

For me, at the time, I chose to tell myself that there was at least one guy who didn't like me, and that's the way it was. But it's a bit of a shame to have people who call themselves masters of the game and think only in their own way, I don't like you, and since I decide, I do what I want. I understand that it is difficult not to have a preference, but this should not have any impact on the order of the game!

I have no idea if this is aimed at me or a generalisation of the Staff.

I hold you no ill will (nor anybody else for that matter). If I did, I wouldn't spend the amount of time I do helping people with their problems.

no, nothing against you nor everyone in mod/dev/admin, i said, at the time, I noticed a fierceness against me, that's all.

Against you, what would i say? you helped me several and several time. Fortunately that you was here!

To joke a bit, we have potentially 67 codes somewhere but maybe not somewhere.

RE: I am also a bit concerned - Madvillain - 08-13-2019

(08-13-2019, 02:29 PM)Wesker Wrote: What was it you said to me about balanced fights? “Apologies mean nothing if you dont act on them”.

The irony.
So let's act on them.
I don't think it's too much to ask from people to act on their promises, or at least try to.
You and me can give the good example Wesker, by refraining from showing insensitive, toxic, dismissive, passive-agressive, you name it, behaviour.
Sure, we'll be prone to failing at it sometimes, but giving the good example is the least we can do.

RE: I am also a bit concerned - pillow - 08-13-2019

i use these threads to scan for people to point and laugh at

"the community can be good!!!!!!"

lmao

(08-13-2019, 10:14 AM)Yber Wrote: Get some thick skin and man up.

this needs to happen first

RE: I am also a bit concerned - LaWey - 08-13-2019

(08-13-2019, 02:31 PM)Thunderer Wrote: I am also a bit concerned for Chuba's well being.

But by the way, isn't Sombra a man?
Sombra is cat. Facts.

Edit: on the topic. Not far ago,like yesterday i behaved like little girl. I'm feel very ashamed. Don't be a cunt.

RE: I am also a bit concerned - Sombs - 08-13-2019

I guess we've reached the phase where the same faces come by to shut the thread down.

RE: I am also a bit concerned - Reacher - 08-13-2019

(08-13-2019, 10:30 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: And for god's sake. don't let anyone tell you what you have to do in Discovery. Do only things that are giving you fun. If possible, without rule violations.

This.