Discovery Gaming Community
To: Freeport 1 Administration - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Freeport 1 Administration (/showthread.php?tid=172731)

To: Freeport 1 Administration - DrakeNewport - 08-14-2019

To Whom it May Concern:

I'm not entirely sure who to address this to, so I'll toss it out to the void and see who answers. My name is Drake Newport and I'm a refugee ship pilot for the Leeds Resistance Forces. I was returning my vessel from Sprague when I was hailed by a Hessian named Hans.Landa. He demanded 3 million credits from me while we were both right outside Freeport 1, well within the no fire zone. When I pointed out that it was an odd place to set up shop, he insisted that he had some kind of special arrangement with with the Zoners to allow him to do so. I acquiesced to his demand since the Resistance needs the ship more than we need the credits, and he let me go on my merry way.

I know there isn't a lot of love between the Zoners and Bretonia right now. For all I know, you're glad to have any extra thorn in our side to intervene with shipping refugees to the Omegas and are happy to see the LRF take a hit. But I also know that maintaining the sanctity of the Freeports is important to you, and even if you're playing the world's smallest violin for his target, you probably don't want this joker accosting others inside your territory. In any event, I thought I'd pass along the information. Do with it what you will.

https://i.imgur.com/GCpCxOF.png

Hope this helps,
Drake

RE: To: Freeport 1 Administration - Aazalot - 08-14-2019

[Image: 2-vanessa-z-schneider.png]
[Image: Logo-big.png]
-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Celcius Abonwood
* Subject:Freeport 1 No Fire Zone breach
* Priority : 5

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

"Drake"
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
At present Omicron Supply Industries are tending to Freeport 1, and as this is a matter of Security it falls to me.
Your Evidence appears to be corrupted as nothing is shown when i attempt to view it ((OOC: Link doesnt work)) if your able to resend it would be wonderful.
What i will do though is send a few of my security fighters to Freeport 1 preemptive like just to make sure, that way the No Fire Zone is covered.
Although we cannot involve ourselves directly i wish you all the best with the resistance.

Celcius Abonwood - Director of Security - Omicron Supply Industries

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --

RE: To: Freeport 1 Administration - DrakeNewport - 08-14-2019

Director Abonwood,

Thank you for the quick response. I honestly wasn't expecting anything to come of all this. Sorry about the evidence, I usually keep my messages text based and something went astray with the upload ((OOC: Forgot to make the image public)).

Let's try a direct upload
[Image: GCpCxOF.png]

As you can see, I'm right outside freeport 1 and Landa is only 327 units away from me. In the log, I even pointed out the no fire zone. I hope this helps!

--- Drake

RE: To: Freeport 1 Administration - Aazalot - 08-15-2019

[Image: 2-vanessa-z-schneider.png]
[Image: Logo-big.png]
-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Celcius Abonwood
* Subject: Freeport 1 NFZ enforcement
* Priority : 5

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

"Drake"
Thank you for showing the evidence in full, as you say he is very much within the No Fire Zone, and claims "he is the law", that's hilarious, ill be sure to put his name on our known pirates register, ensure my security ships show him "hes not the law" but since we in OSI have quite a good relationship with the Hessian's in charge ill be sure to see what they think of the situation as well.
Any further pirating upon you or your ships please let me know
Regards
Celcius Abonwood - Director of Security - Omicron Supply Industries

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --