Discovery Gaming Community
The Question of Rivalry - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: The Question of Rivalry (/showthread.php?tid=172866)

The Question of Rivalry - Ki'Shar - 08-18-2019

Unknown -
Somewhere on New Paris

It was dark. I could see nothing. I assume I was in the small room, with either wooden decorations or wooden walls. I could smell it. The time was passing slowly and my eyes still couldn't get used to the darkness of the room. I couldn't used my hands, they were tied. Moving with them or trying to escape resulted in more pain, as the ropes got tighter and tighter with each move. I heard something behind me. What was that? Steps? Insects lurking around?
"Aurelie. Madelaine. Landreau. Or should I call you by your Rheinlandic name?" I was trying to turn around, but I couldn't. Steps were louder and louder and the person was closer and closer. I remained calm however,
this person needs something, otherwise I'd be dead. Though, her voice sounds familiar to me. "So who is the one I should thank for such a pleasant accommodation?" I can hear her approaching me, I can feel her breath. "I am your nightmare, Landreau. I am your nightmare.". Yeah I definitely know this voice. Suddenly the person turned the light on and it was so bright that I wasn't able to see anything in the room. Few seconds later my eyes were slowly getting used to brightness, and I could see the woman with red hair. My guesses were right.

"Oh, Lauren. Who else would be so elegant like you. Merci." A smile appeared on Lauren's face, it was pointless to attempt to escape now. Damn *****. I thought I could escape and it failed. "Pleasure is all mine, Aurelia. You don't even know how long I've been waiting for this moment. For such a precious opportunity to finally get you and play a little with someone like you." I trust she liked this situation, who wouldn't? Who wouldn't want his defenseless arch nemesis sitting tied in front her,
confronting her and torture her? I would rather be on her position however. "So, Lady. What do you want from me?."

RE: The Question of Rivalry - Ki'Shar - 08-23-2019

Unknown -
Somewhere on New Paris

This damn silence was getting on her nerves, not as much as I hoped it would. Aurelia isn't the weak one, we both used to work for ONI at some point, so we both are partly immune to such interrogations. With her training I don't understand why would she make such a mistake, who wouldn't delete her diary and communications? As to her question, I think it's time to answer it.
"What do I want from you? What a pathetic question, Landreau. You are well aware why I am after you, your family, your treason, your name. You owe my family a lot, including respect and honor." Now let's see if there is something she has to say now. It's been a long while and I am enjoying every single of her words. Seeing her defenseless is so, satisfying. I cannot even describe it.

"Revenge? Torture? Chit-chat? Come on, we are big girls now. Your family deserves nothing but a ticket to hell, Lauren. You know it well."It was enough for me... Enough nerves. A loud slap resonated in the room when my palm landed on her face. It feels so good, more than it should. "Oui, big girls. So behave like one, will you? My family is much better than yours, just look at it from my point of view, Aurelia. My uncle did something wrong and you made sure my whole family gets punished. Then you quickly rushed for our titles. You carry title of my mother, like if it's belonged to you since you were born. You should burn in hell and I will gladly join you there as soon as I am done with things in this universe.". It is... relaxing? I am glad this idiot gets harsh treatment and that I AM the one dealing damage and harm to her.

"Heh, so you've just admitted I am more clever than you will ever be. I used my chance and got this title, I used the wrongdoings of your family. You should have sticked to your military career instead, because there I used to be more than you. You know, being Maréchal of La Marine, while you were just Lieutenant." She is really trying my patience, I would have killed her, however I've got ace in my sleeve. It's gonna hurt a lot. "Ah, dear Aurelia. If you knew what's going on in Gallia. You would be much smarter, title is nothing if you can't prove yourself in civil life. I am however, much more than you will ever be and your removal is the key for the return of my family. And I would love to get MY ship back, right now." I could see confusion in her eyes. She didn't know who is she dealing with and it's better that way. "Your ship, uh? You mean La France? Old Normandy class ship which has belonged to my family for generations? Don't be pathetic, Lauren." - "Pathetic? You are so dumb, Aurelia. Your La France used to be property of my family several decades, before it was taken away from us. By YOUR grandmother. Haven't they told you, dear? La France used to be Charente, Normandy of the La'Row House and it's time for me to reclaim it back. So where is it?" Is she really that dumb or her family just didn't tell her? I don't really care as long as the ship is somewhere around. I have no other choice then to put a knife on her neck. "I still can't see any reason why would I give you coordinates of my ship. Tell me, what are you going to do with it?" I don't really think she is in position to ask questions, but she is still going to die anyway. "Transfer it, to Royal Intelligence. As long as there is war, we need all ships to be ready for combat. And MY Normandy can also help on the front line. Crew status?" - "Nah, you will have to find out, Lauren. I am not going to tell you something like that." She really wants to play with me, dumb girl. "Look. I've got my people and my old crew looking for it already, it's just a matter of time. All I am really trying to prevent is a huge bloodshed. You know it will be a slaughter and you still want your crew to go through this. I don't want to kill them, neither you do. Or are you such cruel b***?"