Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Gaian Guard - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Gaian Guard (/showthread.php?tid=172884)

To: The Gaian Guard - Keller - 08-19-2019

[Transmission Begins]
To: Gaian Guard Frequencies
Priority: High

Enabling video-feed
[Image: cCpmCMD.gif]

[Message Begins]
Whoever this concerns.

I most certainly do not like the forceful relabeling of a green gem into an abomination now known as Bordeaux. Even less so is the fact that a notable tyrant is now staking claim to to the land and intends to poison it with his reign. We have had mixed relations over the years, but allow me to stretch our hand out to you in solidarity in the hopes that we can agree on the greater threat and come to a favorable resolution.

The status quo of the Coalition is soon to change, and I would like the Gaian Guard to be a part of future diplomacy, to this end I very much need you to not be brought under Charles' thumb and have the basis of your cause stolen from you. And we can help, provided a rather large warship sized obstacle is convinced to get out of our way so that forces are freed up for a proper liberation.

Contrary to popular belief I do not serve a hive-mind and we have no intention of absorbing you into our ideology. I want to protect your cause and your world, but I can do neither at present. Can we cooperate in the interest of the continued freedom of Gaia?

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса
[Transmission Terminates]

RE: To: The Gaian Guard - TheSauron - 08-19-2019

Incoming Transmission

[Image: Nk3KNlT.jpg]

To: Field Marshal Lukas Keller
Encryption: Very cool
Subject: Edinburgh

Good day, Marshal.

Of course we can. Please go ahead and elaborate on what you have in mind.

Signed,
Warden Lily Collins, Gaian Guard

Transmission Over

RE: To: The Gaian Guard - Keller - 08-20-2019

[Transmission Begins]

Enabling video-feed

[Message Begins]
Frau Collins.

Circumstances are unfortunate indeed because I could have a battlegroup armed and mobilized within the hour and be halfway to "Aquitaine", as accursed as the renaming might be it's not nearly the biggest nuisance. I believe we owe that to the.. Glorious Warriors of Crete, I'm sure that's how they feel about themselves.

The Fez stands in the way of the Katz and prevents a redeployment. And our most recent patrol detected that the Athos has retreated to Dublin and maintains an apparent course for Edinburgh. Like it or not these men, and I use that term loosely given their lack of any human decency, are putting our mutual interests at jeopardy for the sake of their selfish conquest.

I don't claim to know what your connections with these people might be, but if you have any then I would suggest using them so that I may act in your defense. Otherwise any potential support I can render is limited to mere tokens. I have a battle plan that starts at Gaia and carves down to Leeds, I don't intend to sit idly by and watch as two worlds are reduced to fire and ash under the rule of a lunatic. But if present circumstances prevail then I simply have no choice.

Give me the chance I need to reward tyranny with the only thing it deserves. People have compromised on you long enough, the window for us to act and restore some semblance of balance is incredibly small and falls squarely on the shoulders of your cause. With that said, I've finished my representation. Make your choice.

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса

RE: To: The Gaian Guard - TheSauron - 08-20-2019

Incoming Transmission

[Image: Nk3KNlT.jpg]

To: Field Marshal Lukas Keller
Encryption: Very cool
Subject: Edinburgh

Marshal.

We are looking into our options regarding the Athos. Fes is too far for us to do anything about it, as I am sure you realize.

That being said, please excuse my apparent ignorance, but what kind of a choice exactly are you demanding of us here?

Signed,
Warden Lily Collins, Gaian Guard

Transmission Over

RE: To: The Gaian Guard - Keller - 08-21-2019

[Transmission Begins]

Enabling video-feed

[Message Begins]
Frau Collins.

I'm not demanding any choice from you, only pointing out that the situation you currently find yourself in has choices to be made. It was the simple acknowledgement of your discretion as a cause. I said everything I intended to say and rendered the ultimate decision to your judgement, hence the statement.

I will state that the Athos is not the real barrier for a potential situation. It has been wounded by the final confrontation above New London and appears to be limping back to some semblance of safety offered by their Gallic masters. Not only did these people criticize us for doing nothing in the face of the Gran Canaria annexation, despite using the peaceful world as a raiding post, they elevated their stance as hypocrites by not so much as sneezing when Gaia came under Charles' filthy fingers.

I very much suspect the Athos is trying to fall back and hold the line with whatever Gallic warships remain in the region. Ignorant of just how consequential these actions are. Evidently putting any amount of trust in such people is a death sentence. And I do not want the Guard vanquished by duplicity. So long as the Fez maintains an indecisive posture in the omegas, our ability to project force and aid you is hampered.

There might be a chance to bypass this, but as of yet it hasn't come to fruition. And I don't trust significant stakes to chance. If our battlegroup cannot move, then all I can offer might as as well be tokens.

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса