Discovery Gaming Community
Derelicts and Wrecks 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Derelicts and Wrecks 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=172923)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Derelicts and Wrecks 2: Electric Boogaloo - Loken - 08-20-2019

Tip: Exploration is often very rewarding.
Derelict Stations and Destructible Wrecks

Far away from the common trade routes, people have tried to make their homes. Companies tried to establish depots and pirates established raiding posts. In dense clouds and forgotten places are the corpses of these endeavors. Half functioning installations, decaying and getting ripped apart by the elements. To most people these are nothing but scrap. To the sentimental it might be a tomb stone. But to a few individuals, these installations are treasures.

Usually located in less than obvious locations these installations have gathered much data about the surrounding regions. Sometimes they were owned by groups that aren't well known. But one thing is certain, this data is highly valued by certain research groups and many rare feats can be accomplished by using the information gained from analysing it.

[Image: ewiGEFS.png]

The Concept

At the beginning of this, a number of stations and wrecks will be hidden at odd spots within Sirius. There will be no more information given as to where they are for the time being. These stations won't be placed in unfair locations, like high above or below plane. They are mostly placed in spots you don't necessarily go to during normal movement. They might be behind something or in unused fields.

The goal behind it is to give Research and Explorer RP some fuel and to also allow players who couldn't or can't participate in the other events to gain some Scientific Data in another way. Timezone doesn't matter in this nor does ship type. Well of course if you want to grab the data you might want to have cargo space. And if you want to live in dangerous places your ship should be able to survive.

Should these not be found within 2-4 weeks, in-game messages will be placed and/or a hint given here.

Derelict bases can be claimed for RP purposes (request password via Player Requests), but all alterations need to be obtained using Special Roleplay Request. The base will permanently be locked on Core 1 and it cannot be upgraded any further.

RE: Derelicts and Wrecks 2: Electric Boogaloo - Loken - 08-20-2019

Nr.NameRegionSystemLocationTypeLootStatus
1Unknown FighterOmegasOmega-52Siberian Ice FieldWreckLootedDestroyed
2Yaese Research StationSigmasSigma-59Planet ToyoharaStashRP AssetIntact
3Wrecked Surveillance OutpostIndependent WorldsVespucciUnknownStashLootedDestroyed
4Abandoned Rogue HideoutLibertyNew YorkPittsburgh Debris FieldStashLootedDestroyed
5Lost Research VesselHispaniaOmicron TauLentini CloudWreckLootedDestroyed
6KoenigsbergRheinlandNew BerlinHarzfeldWreckLootedDestroyed

RE: Derelicts and Wrecks 2: Electric Boogaloo - Sombs - 08-21-2019

@Couden You have 10 hours before I log in.

RE: Derelicts and Wrecks 2: Electric Boogaloo - SkyNet - 08-21-2019

Yay! Let the wreck hunt commence!

RE: Derelicts and Wrecks 2: Electric Boogaloo - Liberty.In - 08-21-2019

(08-21-2019, 06:11 AM)SkyNet Wrote: Yay! Let the wreck hunt commence!

Wow, you're return?

RE: Derelicts and Wrecks 2: Electric Boogaloo - Couden - 08-21-2019

(08-21-2019, 04:49 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: @Couden You have 10 hours before I log in.

Oh dear

RE: Derelicts and Wrecks 2: Electric Boogaloo - Durandal - 08-21-2019

@Loken told me where these are so now I can't hunt for them myself, big sad.

RE: Derelicts and Wrecks 2: Electric Boogaloo - Solo Wing Sagume - 08-21-2019

I love how Sombra can just legally threaten us because Sombra is to good in this hunt. xD

RE: Derelicts and Wrecks 2: Electric Boogaloo - Alex(Pineapple) - 08-21-2019

I'm using my 10 hours wisely

RE: Derelicts and Wrecks 2: Electric Boogaloo - Couden - 08-21-2019

2 Unknown Unknown Unknown Unknown Unknown Available Spawning Next Restart

Is it already spawned or not?