Discovery Gaming Community
Which ships... - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Which ships... (/showthread.php?tid=17309)

Pages: 1 2

Which ships... - ZVR - 03-06-2009

Hey mates, I just got my Order tag today and I am curious about one thing:

Which ships I can use now, as member of Order?

I can use only Order / Zoner / Corsair ships or 'independent' ships too?
(by independent I mean something like Marsflyer, without specified affiliation to any faction).

Please help fresh and confused member of The Order xP

Which ships... - Caelum - 03-06-2009

I'd say stick to Order & Corsair ships (preferably Order ones), but that's just me. There's probably one or two civilian ships you can use too...but not sure there.

Which ships... - Jinx - 03-06-2009

in 4.84 the order can use:

- anubis
- nephytis
- talon
- osiris
- zoner destroyer ( might be nice to drop a notice in the council of zoners )
- corsair gunboat ( probably nice to ask the council of dons on crete )

in 4.85 the order can use:
- anubis
- nephytis
- sekhmet bomber
- order gunboat
- order recon cruiser ( supposed to be on the rare side )
- order carrier ( supposed to be VERY rare )
- osiris
- zoner gunboat
- zoner destroyer ( might be nice to drop a notice in the council of zoners )
- zoner research vessel ( might be nice to drop a notice in the council of zoners )
- corsair assault freighter ( probably nice to ask the council of dons on crete )
- corsair gunboat ( probably nice to ask the council of dons on crete )

what you cannot use is:
- zoner juggernaut
- probably corsair dreadnought
- corsair cruiser probably only after a good deal of begging

in 4.85 - the order should make a lot less use of other factions ships, cause they have EVERY shipclass ( and very much well above average, too )

Which ships... - veer - 03-06-2009

You can buy order Vhf
You can buy crosair gunboat
you can buy zoners crusier
you can buy order BS

And you can wait for 4.85 To get all order ships.....But how much you have to wait for 4.85 I don't know.:P

Jinx told everything.....

Which ships... - ZVR - 03-06-2009

Hmm, okay.
Really big thanx for fast replies, now I know which ship I will choose soon:)

Thanx alot!

Which ships... - JakeSG - 03-06-2009

I don't think anyone's allowed to use the Marsflyer either, for some reason (Other than its existence was a mistake).

Which ships... - rayne - 03-06-2009

reverse question, can corsair use order ships?

Which ships... - Jinx - 03-06-2009

corsairs can use the osiris, cause its produced at tripoli - other than that ship... the corsairs should really NOT use ANY other ships than theirs...

like any faction that HAS their own ships - they should stick 90% to those. - BHGs should fly BHG ships, corsairs should fly corsair ships, the KNF should fly KNF ships.....

only when a faction hasn t got a certain ship they can look at their allied ships. - but sometimes the allies don t have these ships either. - and sometimes even if they re allied, they don t give it to you.

so, - no - corsairs have everything but a battlecruiser, - however their allies don t have a battlecruiser either... so they cannot use it.

once 4.85 is out, the order has a BC - but thats a special case - the order would / should not give it to a captain that is NOT in the order.

Which ships... - Kuraine - 03-06-2009

Corsairs should not be using any Order ships and the Order should not be using any Corsair ships, period. There's been considerable discussion about it and as of 4.85 the Order/Corsair alliance is weakening. I don't like to give that away but I felt it was necessary at this point before anyone else got the idea to go running out giggling and buying Order Osiris battleships for Corsair players. Stick to your own vessels, please.

Which ships... - johnpeter - 03-06-2009

' Wrote:I don't think anyone's allowed to use the Marsflyer either, for some reason (Other than its existence was a mistake).
Only harvesters can use it...

Order BS's suck (: