Discovery Gaming Community
To: Junker Congress - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Junker Congress (/showthread.php?tid=173131)

To: Junker Congress - Vladimir Scorpius - 08-29-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 3c.png][Image: 65w.png]
[Image: 13w.png][Image: 24w.png][Image: 34w.png][Image: 43w.png]

To whom it may concern,

You are known to have a finger in every jar around Sirius with your quasi-lawful status among houses and I need someone like that to be able to get me information I seek. If there are willing opportunists among your ranks, give me a call back and I will be arranging opportunities for you with unique reward that not even Junkers can get their hands on.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

To: Junker Congress - Vladimir Scorpius - 11-13-2019

...Professor.Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

To whom it may concern,

A shame that your kin are absolutely of no help to me considering that I was willing to grant temporary and limited access to Spyglass Network Scanner. Perhaps I peaked your interest now and you can respond and confirm whether you are interested in details.

RE: To: Junker Congress - Vulkhard Muller - 11-13-2019

.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: How'd I miss this?:.

Some advice for the future? Lighten up on the encryptions, this thing is so well done it didn't even pop up as "New Message" when it arrived.

He laughs lightly

Anyway, moving along, what can The Congress do for the Lane Hackers today?

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter

To: Junker Congress - Vladimir Scorpius - 11-13-2019

...uploading.data...

Rick Tiltman,

There are two Zoner organisations that we don't see eye to eye and I want to know any juicy details on what they are up to. First one would be Omicron Supply Industries and the second was Ingenuus Research Group which has been transformed or whatever to Genesis Research Group. So if you can come forth with required information, I can grant temporary and limited access for duration that is appropriate for the value of such data. How does that sound for lowering encryption from my side?

RE: To: Junker Congress - Vulkhard Muller - 11-17-2019

.:Topic: How'd I miss this?:.

Not sure what kind of dirt you want, but I'll look into them.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter

RE: To: Junker Congress - Vulkhard Muller - 11-20-2019

.:Topic: Quick Favor:.

You know what, while I have your ear I could use a huge favor. We have a contract which is in need of 1300 Optronics, I am not sure what your standing is with Samura but I understand they are the primary producers of them. Rumor has it the Hogosha have access to them through their Samura puppet masters. I do not care how or where you get them from but I need them, I am prepared to offer you 5 million credits for the full shipment.

On the intel front, OSI seems content in simply bring supplies to Nichols, nothing out of the ordinary. As for GRG, haven't seen hair nor hide of them.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter