Discovery Gaming Community
Rcpt: LR- Liberty Rogues, Warlord Moka - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Rcpt: LR- Liberty Rogues, Warlord Moka (/showthread.php?tid=173177)

Pages: 1 2

Rcpt: LR- Liberty Rogues, Warlord Moka - Medusa - 08-30-2019

▌▌▌▌▌▌
▌▌▌
MEDUSA GORGON
CC
- Not specified
BCC
- Not specified
Blocked
- Not specified

Moka,
it is about time we introduce each other. I am hearing your name whispered at every corner since I set foot on Padua. Surely the word they are spreading about you is exaggerated and yet it piqued my interest. It is rumoured you are quite the intimidating one. The pack rats look around before they dare and turn away when they speak your name. Quite fascinating to watch, I must say.
But where are my manners, not letting you know who is stealing away your time. I could let you know I came from Galicia. I could also let you know that I flew under Outcast flag. But this are stories for another talk. I am going by many names. The Snake, the Witch of Slaughter, Doctor Pestilence, the Mistress of Madness. But you can simply call me Medusa. None of them will wake a memory with you, I prefer most people staying unaware of who I am. My profession, chemistry. My desire, madness. I am currently hailing from Padua where I sorted my papers, now showing that signal many a blasphemer muttering your name shows. I am however looking for a more secluded space. Where no questions are asked and no witness is leaving alive. Where Death truly works in mysterious ways. Such a fine specimen as yourself does know where such a place is found? A rhetorical question, I am expecting your answer contains a location for me.
Well then, Moka. Reign with me in hell or serve me in heaven. I look forward to hearing your answer.

RE: Rcpt: LR- Liberty Rogues, Warlord Moka - Moka - 08-31-2019

[Image: RoguesLogo.png]

Miss Gorgon

You're a tad bit cheeky, albeit flattering.

You certainly know how to grease up an Old Rogue

What I just heard sounds like music to my ears, in fact
just what I need in my arsenal. I already have a chaotic
mechanic, a Hellhound and various other good men
to do the bidding of the pack so having a little lady
play with some chemicals to help us attain the
chaos we seek, I'll have a place for you.

However....

Trust is earned, not a right. What I need from you
to prove you're who you say you are, is I want you
to acquire 100 Liberty Navy pilots and bring them
back to Padua. I want to see your chemistry in action.

Lord Moka

RE: Rcpt: LR- Liberty Rogues, Warlord Moka - Medusa - 09-01-2019

▌▌▌▌▌▌
▌▌▌
MEDUSA GORGON
CC
- Not specified
BCC
- Not specified
Blocked
- Not specified

Moka,
oh Moka. Sadly not as intimidating as I had hoped for. Did the hood rats boast about who you are, not knowing any better? You are having quite the words here, they however do not sway me. And did I speak a language unknown to you or did you just assume I am going for a place any an underling can fill at random? My, Moka, do not add insult to your injury. I am still having such high hopes for you, please do not disappoint. You were not providing me with what I asked for, too. Have I misjudged you? Such is never ending well. Chaos is a ladder, madness is a rope, I like setting fire to both.
I am not working for anyone but my own and I am not spending my time with causes not worth my time. This does include collecting petty animals not for anyone's pleasure but my own. But I am willing to humour you and am sending twenty test subjects your way. I am afraid you will have to compensate me for the rest of the delivery. I am sure you will find a way making it worthwhile. And lastly you wish seeing my chemistry in action, you should be careful what you are asking for. Depending on your answer, I will consider your request. I look forward to hearing that answer.

RE: Rcpt: LR- Liberty Rogues, Warlord Moka - Moka - 09-01-2019

Little lady

I think you forget who came to who.

I don't need you. You just proposed something that piqued my interest.
If you want to act like any other bit of fluff that comes my way then you
will get treated no more than them. You came to the Rogues, you wanted
a seat at our table. We don't feed the homeless, we feed the brothers and
sisters who share a common vision. If you're too blind to that then you are
not worth my breath. So if you want a seat, that what I want you to bring.

Stop fucking around.

Lord Moka

▌▌▌▌▌▌
▌▌▌
MEDUSA GORGON
CC
- Not specified
BCC
- Not specified
Blocked
- Not specified

Moka,
now this is more like it, albeit your speech lacking a certain final touch. Should I attribute that to your tragic upbringing, which I do not know of? And before you start sharing your life's story with me, spare me. I am not interested in knowing about it. But it seems there is still hope for us with your newfound attitude. I never thought of you, with all what is rumoured, as someone with a vision for his packs. I am close to saying this does light a real spark of interest in me. But close is not enough for me caring. Raising the level will do the trick and so I am allowing you to have it your way and will send the subjects in a day's time.
Do not disappoint me again.

RE: Rcpt: LR- Liberty Rogues, Warlord Moka - Moka - 09-01-2019

Alright Princess,

You seriously need to watch your tone.

I am the king f*cking dick around here and so you better watch your self.

You're right, my first error was being nice to you, but I can see you're like
every other b!tch I meet, thinking you have rights or an obliged way to be
addressed. I can tell you now, I don't give a f*ck where you're from. What
matters to me is what you can do for me and if you ain't giving me your ass
or your so called expertise then you can f*ck right off to the next idiot because
you aren't dealing with one here. You're dealing with the one person who
decides which side of the fence you are on. You don't want to be on this one,
then carry on with that bratty attitude because you can f*ck off out of here.
Your lack of evidence bears you no favor with me. Actually, nothing you
have said does.

Up the tempo or or you'll end up like Hank.

Lord Moka

▌▌▌▌▌▌
▌▌▌
MEDUSA GORGON
CC
- Not specified
BCC
- Not specified
Blocked
- Not specified

Moka,
oh my, Moka. You are starting to sway me with such kind and caring words. Just imagine that I began to think you would not live up to your name but here you are showing your true hide. You have earned yourself a reward, come pick up the delivery at Padua. One hundred test subjects stored away in two transport cylinders anchored to the station. It amazes me how many people are fitting in such. It took me some time arranging them in the right way but it was a very entertaining adventure. It certainly did lift my mood. You do not need worry about them suffocating, I am ensuring their air supply, for now. Yet I took the freedom releasing a claustrophobia inducing agent with it. You should hurry before they start collapsing from their mania. Their screams though are wonderful, you should hear them. They are filling my soul with pleasure.
It was a good day, do not ruin it.

RE: Rcpt: LR- Liberty Rogues, Warlord Moka - Medusa - 09-06-2019

▌▌▌▌▌▌
▌▌▌
MEDUSA GORGON
CC
- Not specified
BCC
- Not specified
Blocked
- Not specified

Moka,
once again I am let down by you. All the points you were scoring with me are gone. This is a very troubling development. I am hoping you are not intent on keeping this erratic behaviour up. That would be most disappointing.
Other than that, it is my pleasure having you know that all the test subjects died of dehydration. The last one held to its life for five days. This is an astonishing feat considering the circumstances I had put them under. I am using their bodies now for further experimentation and for satisfying a quirk which I always wanted witnessing myself first hand. With a bit of luck we are going to see the cylinders blown to pieces without further outside interference. It is approximately two days until that. Should you wish to join the spectacle, and it will be quite the spectacle, then you should make your way to Padua.

RE: Rcpt: LR- Liberty Rogues, Warlord Moka - Moka - 09-06-2019

Medusa

You seem to forget, yet again
I don't bend to anyone. I do what I want.

This means you work around me
Or you can fuck off.

Lord Moka

RE: Rcpt: LR- Liberty Rogues, Warlord Moka - Medusa - 09-06-2019

▌▌▌▌▌▌
▌▌▌
MEDUSA GORGON
CC
- Not specified
BCC
- Not specified
Blocked
- Not specified

Moka,
I tire of your games. I am honestly at a loss what you are expecting from me at this point. You wanted to see my chemistry in action but you never specified what exactly you want seeing. You wanted me gathering test samples but never came around before they died from exhaustion.
I will continue collecting the subjects you asked for and have them suffer the same fate as their predecessors. Rinse and repeat until you made up your mind. Their lifespan after capture is between three and five days. I can keep this going.