Discovery Gaming Community
To: Top Dogs of the Outcasts - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Top Dogs of the Outcasts (/showthread.php?tid=173204)

To: Top Dogs of the Outcasts - Orange Alliance - 08-31-2019

[Image: 119.png]
The big boys at the top

You know, that's quite the read. And would you believe it, I read it all myself.
I know right? How did this dumb Rogue know how to read big words and
understand what it means. Amazing, right? And guess what...

I notice up in there you got some big words around where your jurisdiction
lies and I just so happen to note that you lay claim on some systems that
actually have me and my buddies bases in. Crazy? Right? How did this Rogue
pick that up? A Hacker must have told him.....

Well while I understand that, you need to understand this;

You can back the ***** up off our turf.

Lord Moka, on behalf of the LR-, LH~ & GC|

RE: To: Top Dogs of the Outcasts - Mr.Cardaminum - 09-01-2019

[Image: M5peQHP.png]
Incoming Message

[Image: R9Twrlx.gif]

Sender:
Recipient:
Subject:
Leonardo de Silva
Lord Moka of the Liberty Rogues
Constitution

Su nobleza Señor Moka,

I bid you good day. For the matters, I represent Don Escudero as the leader of "Cuatroce" corporacion and Consul of the Senate of the Unitary Republic. Pleased to make acquaintance with you.

Albeit your figure of speech, we have never put to a doubt the abilities of esteemed allies in Libertonian underworld. As to the matter raised by you, I think there is a misunderstanding. I assume, you refer to the Constitution labelling systems such as Cortez & Magellan as Maltese zone of influence with "enforcement" of the laws. The current interpretation of the zone of the relevant passages is probably not the one that the readers might incur, hence misunderstanding and dissatisfaction.

Under "Zone of influence" we mean areas that are important to Malta for various reasons, mostly due to trade routes of Cardamine and/or presence of our allies such as yourself. By no means we are claiming these systems - they are too far from our "turf" and we have no interest in them aside from safe passage and working with the allied parties. The "enforcement" of the laws therein mentioned in the constitution pertains to the Maltese individuals mostly. Say, a pilot of Malta heard another pilot of Malta inciting to revolt against the current leadership (this is among the recent problems). Hence, the Constitution will compel pilot A to report or take actions against pilot B. By no reasons it means the Maltese will be "policing" like the dogs the area - we have other things to do and you are the claimants of the systems.

The feedback provided is very valuable to us as it shows that the wording of certain passages requires revision to avoid ambiguous interpretation of the laws in the Constitution. You have our gratitude for pointing this out.

Aside from the matters of the law, I have to draw your attention to the other point, su nobleza Lord Moka. While we can not vouch for esteemed professorship of Lane Hackers, we can with certainty say that the Golden Chrysanthemums with whom we right now have constant contacts due to join defence efforts of their installation in Shikoku system, have not expressly supported your claim presented as on behalf of them. We would encourage you in the future to refrain from such statements that they have not signed under, not for our sake - for the sake of your bilateral relations with the Chrysanthemums. While the representatives of Chrysanthemums also have their concerns over the new Constitutions, they have raised them over private channel separately and we have discussed them there. The courtesy of not speaking on someone else's behalf if not agreed upon is good to maintain.

Please allow, su nobleza Lord Moka, to re-assure you of our esteem towards you and your people, and of the gratitude for pointing our moot points within our new laws. We will have them re-considered and, if you have any suggestions as to the wordings - do not hesitate to sound them out, they will surely be taken into consideration. On this I bid you good day!

Respetuosamente,
Leonardo de Silva

End of Message

RE: To: Top Dogs of the Outcasts - Wolfgang Weisen - 09-01-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 109.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

Good day.

This announcement caught us all by surprise, most of all the members of the venerable Orange Alliance.

I am afraid but your law does not and cannot apply in our territory. Your pilots should follow our own regulations in our bases and space. For example, your laws classify a number of commodities as contraband, which your legal enforcers can supposedly lawfully intercept them, in our own territory.

Or per §7 in combination with §10 it would be a crime for the Lane Hackers to intercept a Borderworlds transport or attack a BAF patrol in Magellan and can be arrested by your "law enforcement". I don't think I need to go on and provide more examples. You are an intelligent man after all.

The Lane Hackers are looking forward to the removal of our territory from your claims.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Top Dogs of the Outcasts - Mr.Cardaminum - 09-01-2019

[Image: M5peQHP.png]
Incoming Message

[Image: R9Twrlx.gif]

Sender:
Recipient:
Subject:
Leonardo de Silva
Lane hackers Professorship
Constitution

Esteemed Professorship,
Your remarks are fair and just and, given the problematic wording of the territorial section, we deem it appropriate to agree with you and moot territories are to be removed. We will include the definition of each territorial legal types. We based the Constitution upon the legal developments of the National Council that did include those territories as Maltese claims.

Respetuosamente,
Leonardo de Silva

End of Message