Discovery Gaming Community
To: Patricia Becker | From: Colonel Callahan - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Patricia Becker | From: Colonel Callahan (/showthread.php?tid=173387)

To: Patricia Becker | From: Colonel Callahan - Kalhmera - 09-09-2019

[Image: VVv4uRp.png]

Dr. Stephen Callahan : [Comm-ID]
|O|- The Order ~
Patricia Becker : [Receiver-ID]
The Order~

The Order Overwatch:[Subject]

Ma'am,

The Neteru has been working along side the Atum for sometime now monitoring the new Drake anomaly that appeared sometime ago. So far the area remains clear of Nomadic activity for the time being and I have been sending probes into this Jump Hole and it is stable enough for the Neteru to pass through unharmed. So why nothing has come out is concerning to say the least. I have Squadron Echo-13 aboard the Neteru at the ready for immediate intercept should something unsavory come through and at this moment we are positioned defensively around the hole as well to support the squadron.

However this is not why I am messaging you. The Atum reports Overwatch personnel evacuating Crayter stations and regrouping at the Atum and I would like to know what exactly is going on.

[Image: qFPqXsG.png]

RE: To: Patricia Becker | From: Colonel Callahan - Spectre - 09-09-2019

[Image: HmHbKEg.png]

P. Becker : [Comm-ID]
The Order ~
Dr. S. Callahan : [Receiver-ID]
-- ~

RE: The Order Overwatch : [Subject]

Stephen,

I'm pleased to hear that the Neteru is remaining at large. I feel that given the recent change in the political environment she may be needed in the coming days.

The word was passed down from Crayter themselves, which I'm sure you've gotten a read of by now. Whatever situation has been brewing for the past six months has finally toppled over, and we'll need to be on our guard. The Overwatch have pledged their support to the IMG against Crayter, and you know as well as I do that we can't allow this to escalate, lest our jobs be in jeopardy.

Keep the Neteru on guard and ensure that Atum's airspace is kept in check. New Atum landing codes will be distributed to Order cells overnight, so those should be logged aboard your command stations soon. Unlike the Overwatch, I want us to take a neutral approach to this situation, which means ensuring that the Atum's battlegroup does not become a staging point for operations. The Overwatch may do as they please, but all non-Order vessels within the Atum's vicinity are to be turned away. Redirect associates to Barrier Gate for the time being, or to Yuma. Should non-Order personnel land aboard the Atum, document it and relay it to the appropriate channel.

I apologize for the haste of this response, but the rashness of the Overwatch's actions has me on edge. Regardless, I want the status quo to be maintained.

[Image: MzxHA15.png]

RE: To: Patricia Becker | From: Colonel Callahan - Kalhmera - 09-10-2019

[Image: VVv4uRp.png]

Dr. Stephen Callahan : [Comm-ID]
|O|- The Order ~
Patricia Becker : [Receiver-ID]
|O|- The Order~

Atum Air Space:[Subject]

Ma'am,

Orders received and acknowledged, all non order ships entering the Atum air space will be turned away to the barrier or Yuma. However I must ask if the Neteru is present during an attempted landing from a non-order ship are we authorized to enforce your orders with lethal force? I do not like to rush to violence but we both know there are people out there who just dont give a damn and will do as they please regardless of instruction.

[Image: qFPqXsG.png]

RE: To: Patricia Becker | From: Colonel Callahan - Spectre - 09-10-2019

[Image: HmHbKEg.png]

P. Becker : [Comm-ID]
The Order ~
Dr. S. Callahan : [Receiver-ID]
-- ~

RE: The Order Overwatch : [Subject]

Stephen,

As it stands, no. The Overwatch may have little to care for our carefully nurtured alliances, but brute force against other human factions is not our way. If they give you no option, or they threaten the Atum in a way past simple depleting her supplies, then yes. You have authorization to use lethal force. However, as it stands I want to watch and see how people react and respond to this change.

Beyond all of that, I'll leave you to your personal discretion in the field. Godspeed, Doctor.

[Image: MzxHA15.png]