Discovery Gaming Community
GSB -- Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: GSB -- Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=173433)

Pages: 1 2

GSB -- Feedback - Gallic Security Bureau (Old) - 09-11-2019

RE: \*/~Feedback for the Gallic Royal Enclave - WesternPeregrine - 07-13-2020

Kusari is not listed on your diplomacy, not even as unfriendly.
Considering recent events, please clarify.

Thank you for your attention.

RE: \*/~Feedback for the Gallic Royal Enclave - Groshyr - 07-13-2020

Hello. 1iC here.

Kusari is actually listed as neutral at the moment. We do not point their factions out as special entities yet, even despite RP we made before with the Kusari government and following story developing.

However, we did not clarify our position regards Kusari yet as we stuck between a choice of unfriendly and hostile stance toward them. I believe you understand that Enclave shall not forget Kusarian aggression against people of Gallia, destruction of GMS station in Tau-23 and occupation of IDF port in Tau-53. However, meanwhile, their forces making Confederacy weaker what may work for Enclave's favour and make 'evil genociders' a bit favourable toward Kusari.

RE: GSB]- Gallic Security Bureau – Feedback - Shiki - 03-30-2021

That do b kinda lame doe

Your diplo page says you are hostile towards the Liberty Navy,

[Image: jgmjBba.png]

but your ID is not allowing you to attack them unless Liberty and Gallia are officially at war.

> - Can attack Combat Ships and engage in piracy against Trade Ships belonging to factions considered hostile by Gallia.

> - Can attack ships belonging to factions considered hostile by Gallia.

RE: GSB]- Gallic Security Bureau – Feedback - Czechmate - 03-30-2021

GN and GNI cannot attack LN outside of gallic systems + GN can't attack LSF outside of Gallic systems (they can't use foreign agency law there)

Where LN and LSF can freely /1/2 GN anywhere where they can shoot stuff with the SP2 hidden hostile in laws.

I submitted player request to fix this imbalance some time back along with rephack.

GN has no rephack vs LN and LSF - you can have e.g. Tau-23 situations where LSFBC is max green to GN despite laws listing GN as hostile entities, and can /1/2 them freely. While GN cannot shoot first.

This whole mess was brought on by Liberty Laws being allowed to include hidden spoilered clauses that list GN as hostiles, visible to LN and LSF ONLY, with literally zero roleplay done other factions could jump off of after Gallic Navy ID came to existence.

EDIT: Gallic Union is a military state who's military got roughed up and should try to quietly rebuild. It's not on GSB to set laws, Gallic Union shoudn't necessarily want to set Liberty as openly hostile. The no RP hidden approach from Liberty does create these major technical issues and ID imbalances however that I pointed out to staff already. This wouldn't be go to GSB Feedback when trying to fix this.

idk right now the faction page is just purposely pushing for gray area incidents. id balance is gm concern and not to be fixed by just adding whoever you want to your enemies.

In case of lawful IDs engagement lines are literally done by adding faction into enemies in laws, it's as simple as that, and needs to be staff approved.

But there needs to be roleplay for that - Liberty has done zero RP in regards to Gallic Union, nothing public, and their hostility is only visible by LN and LSF, which adds engagement lines, and which makes it problematic for Union to automatically reciprocate and add their engagement lines, and for NPC faction reps to follow suit.

Code:
Within Zone of Influence: (Gallia, systems directly bordering Gallia, Cologne):

- Can attack ships belonging to factions considered hostile by Gallia.

- Can enforce Gallic law.

GSB diplomacy has nothing to do with who they can and cannot engage, it's all on Gallic Laws that staff has to approve

Are you actually representing the faction by any chance

No I am not representing it - I am just responding as I was the person who submitted the player request to staff asking them to look exactly into this, especially the reps and the issue of using the [SP2] with no roleplay to give engagement lines through laws.

EDIT: not sure what you want to hear about. You are asking about engagement lines that have nothing to do with GSB, and all to do with Gallic and Liberty Laws - the technical issue I was looking into previously.

ah ok i'd like to hear from leadership