Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Intelligence Services - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Bretonian Intelligence Services (/showthread.php?tid=17347)

Pages: 1 2 3

Bretonian Intelligence Services - Reverend Del - 03-07-2009

The Director of BI6 sat in his new office, pondering his sudden rise to power. It all seemed surreal but the truth of the matter couldn't be denied. The fledgling division already had 6 new agents all of whom were either in training or already on assignment.

He was already into a mountain of paperwork, recquisition forms for equipment, recquisition forms for office space, the division would need countless clerks, researchers and other shenanigans, approval forms for candidates for these roles, drafts of an Official Secrets Act that would need to be ratified in Parliament. All in all it wasn't nearly so glamourous as he'd been led to believe.

His office was a fairly standard affiar, deep in the bowels of BAF headquarters for now, until the new buildings had been purchased and secured. Simple desk, chair and personal terminal, although the systems required to co-ordinate this division hadn't yet been put in place. So the Director was back to using a pen and real paper for the current workload. He signed a few more forms and put down his pen.

To think, only a few weeks ago he'd been a drunken transport captain.

//OOC: This will be the reporting section for BI6 it is secured and only BI6 personnel will have access to this channel.

Bretonian Intelligence Services - Dieter Schprokets - 03-07-2009

The piece of paper was small, and the residual UV light which exists everywhere would be enough to make it illegible shortly.

"Director's Eye's Only

005 in position, as required.

Locals quite oblivious."

Bretonian Intelligence Services - MarvinCZ - 03-07-2009

-

Bretonian Intelligence Services - Wolfs Ghost - 03-07-2009

Yet another piece of paper slipped through into the directors office. This one was rather straight to the point

"Systems Mapped, Checked, Information Gathering has begun.

Awaiting further Assignments.

Agent 002, Reporting out."

Bretonian Intelligence Services - pbrione - 03-07-2009

Encoded on a small peice of microfilm delivered to M's desk is the following message:

"006 is in place.

Target area has been infiltrated successfully.

Moving to Phase 2."

Bretonian Intelligence Services - 004 - 03-07-2009

M recieved another piece of paper. He opens it and reads the following.

"Agent 004 in position. Will begin sending reports shortly."

Bretonian Intelligence Services - Agent 003 - 03-10-2009

The director opened yet another note:

"Agent 003 in position, I successfuly infiltrated the target organisation."

After several seconds the paper turned black.

Bretonian Intelligence Services - Reverend Del - 03-17-2009

M arrived in his new office, finally after months of preparation the new buildings were complete, security systems installed and everything in working order. M was pleased, his agents were in position and everything was running smoothly. Time to collate a few action reports and ensure everything was running as smoothly as he hoped. Life could get complicated very quickly.

Bretonian Intelligence Services - Unseelie - 03-17-2009

Director's Eyes Only:

M. I have established a protocol for Division 9 reports to be cced here when they have intelligence from outside of Bretonia. These agents will refer to themselves by their greek alphabetic assignment codes.. As always, I can be reached over the numerous channels which you are aware of.

Christopher Wren.

Bretonian Intelligence Services - 004 - 03-17-2009

M received another note. He opens it and reads the following.

"I am currently in the process of scouting out two new Molly outposts that I've gotten word of. On my way to the Cambridge system, I found that the Molly Destroyer in New London has repositioned itself to the Somerset Asteroid Field north of the Cambridge gate. I will endeavor to learn if this is a preparation for a new operation, or if it's a simple defensive move on their part.

The first new facility is called Lisburn Rock, and is located in the Cambridge system. It is located in a hollowed out ice asteroid in the northern part of the Keswick Ice Cloud. It's primary function seems to be as a base for fighting off invading Corsairs, but it also serves as a fencing point for goods seized during raids on shipping in the Cambridge system.

For the time being, I'm going to remain at Lisburn, continue to gain the Molly's trust, and see what I can find out. I will report when I am next able."