Discovery Gaming Community
To: Rheinwehr Oberkommando | From; SAC Council - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Rheinwehr Oberkommando | From; SAC Council (/showthread.php?tid=173493)

To: Rheinwehr Oberkommando | From; SAC Council - Saigon Autonomous Council - 09-13-2019

[Image: ByV9kPY.png%5DSaigon%20Council%20Image]
[Image: 39jggRi.png][Image: j463wIp.png]

Incoming Transmission
Intended Recipient: Rheinwehr Oberkommando
Copied to: Hauptamt der Bundesrepublik Rheinland

[Image: 1G2tVro.png]

An die Sehr Geehrete Rheinwehr Admiräle,

I am Hans Juppe, an Administrator working as part of Daumann's commitment to the noble endeavour that is the Saigon Autonomous Council. Bitte allow me to express my heartfelt gratitude for your service to the Vaterland during the war, and my profound joy at your wisdom in bringing about a peace that promises a brighter future for both Great Houses.

As you are no doubt aware, the task of developing Saigon is no small one. It is for this reason that I have been tasked with contacting you today - we are led to understand that the Rheinwehr has undertaken a not insubstantial deployment on Saigon. In light of the announced withdrawal of the Rheinland Military from Saigon and Sigma-21 in the near future, it is our hope, that an arrangement may be made for the Saigon Autonomous Council to take ownership of certain civilian pre-fabrications you have already constructed, as well as available construction materials of various natures.

In addition, it seems likely that your forces and vessels have undertaken a planetary and system survey. We would be most grateful if the Council could be granted access to copies of such surveys; in combination other surveys undertaken by Kusarian interests, and Rheinlands own Republican Shipping, these should provide a most excellent basis for more in depth surveys.

We eagerly await your reply,

Mit frendlichstem Gruss,

Hans Juppe,
Daumann Administrator, SAC Council,
Saigon Autonomous Council Interim Centre

Transmission Terminated

[Image: 39jggRi.png][Image: j463wIp.png]

RE: To: Rheinwehr Oberkommando | From; SAC Council - Vovasishe - 10-19-2019

[Image: b2130c15cb443f50.png]
Source: RWK-Graf Zeppelin, Sigma-13 system, Border worlds.
Encryption: port RM-KGAS-HC-R3C-RU1T-ET
Submitter: Konteradmiral Claus Auttenberg
Recipant: Hans Juppe
Subject: Sigma - 21 intel and civilian pre-fabrications

Guten tag, herr Juppe.

Mein name is Claus Auttenberg, konteradmiral der Rheinwehr, oberbefehlshaber Kampfgruppe "Admiral Scheer".

After discussion, the Rheinwehr oberkommando decided to allow Saigon Autonomous Council take the ownership of the certain civilian pre-fabrications and construction materials on Saigon planet surface, as well as some building materials.

Now, let's talk about maps and surveys. The Rheinwehr is able to provide you this intel. It is quite extensive, however, ich want to warn you, that our map still have… "question marks". Keep it in mind, Herr Juppe. Ich have attached the Survey.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Konteradmiral Claus Auttenberg