Discovery Gaming Community
To: Republican Shipping | From: SAC Council - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Republican Shipping | From: SAC Council (/showthread.php?tid=173494)

To: Republican Shipping | From: SAC Council - Saigon Autonomous Council - 09-13-2019

[Image: ByV9kPY.png%5DSaigon%20Council%20Image]
[Image: 39jggRi.png][Image: j463wIp.png]

Incoming Transmission
Intended Recipient: Republican Shipping Executive, Herr Niklas Maier

[Image: 8mcJHiM.png]

Greetings Herr Meier,

It is a pleasure to be acquainted with you sir. I am contacting you today on behalf of the Saigon Autonomous Council. We have been informed in council by Herrn Mannlicher's Representative that Republican Shipping has had a small operation on Saigon for some time now. As you are no doubt aware, the Council is at present undertaking the herculean effort to begin the process of developing Saigon. So, I come to you today with a request: any planetary survey information that you may have collected and are able to share with us would be of utmost help.
In accordance with the mutual desire and remit to develop trade, we most wholeheartedly wish to encourage Republican to be a part of this great endeavour and be a driving investor in the bright future that awaits our mutual inter-house interests. I am eager to hear from you, and look forward to a long and fruitful business relationship.

With warmest regards,

Arato Iso,
Kishiro Administrator, SAC Council,
Saigon Autonomous Council Interim Centre

Transmission Terminated

[Image: 39jggRi.png][Image: j463wIp.png]

RE: To: Republican Shipping | From: SAC Council - Sniper0god - 09-16-2019

[Image: ncGCnwM.png]
[Image: DvVBWSTm.jpg]

::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]::
SOURCE: New Berlin
ENCRYPTION:RS-XD-9301
REPUBLICAN SHIPPING SIGNAL IDENTIFIED......

ID: NIKLAS MAYER
SUBJECT: Saigon Autonomous Council

Guten Tag Mr Iso

It is good news to be able hear from Kusari once again now that the war is over. I hope that this means we can grow stronger together and put each other above all else when we have “conflicts” or undesired situations.

Yes I will admit that I had a Modular station in Saigon Orbit before it was attacked by the GMG. My crew was forced to make planet fall, which lead to me investing time and money into entrenching Republican Shipping onto Saigon. We have been there with a minor operation for some time now and have surveyed the surrounding areas.

I must say the survey is very basic. Most is on the surface scans, and im still awaiting results for underground surveys. If the surface is a resemblance to what could be underground, it can be very promising.

This offer to assist the Council is somewhat surprising in a good way if I may add. I will discuss it with my board, but I can assure you that we will be honoured to provide assistance where it is needed. Republican Shipping, as Mr Mannlicher will agree on, will be a fine addition due to the large fleet Republican Shipping has to offer. But I must add that I would like to negotiate a deal. Im sure with RS being involved in the development of Saigon it would be invaluable.

Who else has a large fleet like Republican Shipping, that has direct investment that can move resources at it sees fit. This will also benefit Rheinland as well, but what I am going to ask to put to the negotiation table will benefit us all in the short term, and the long run.

Currently, Ingolstadt is being dismantled due to the dark mater storm in Munich getting uncomfortably close. Most of the station will be recycled to use for other projects. To make things easier for myself, as well as the SAC, I would like to request to build an orbital station by Saigon. It will be needed and a great asset to the work needed to be done.

It will be a Republican Shipping station in its entirety, but will remain independent according to SAC politics. I envision this station to be the main trade hub in Sigma 21, Kusari and Rheinland. It will facilitate trade between our two great houses as well as Sigma 21, as well as it will be the pick up and drop off point for all cargo destined for Saigon. It could house the Uranium from the local mining field, and to finish it off, in time to come it will have a shipyard attached to service and repair the ships from SAC as well as any voyagers from distant systems.

My last request im sure as Kusarians you will understand and respect this request.

Since the war with Liberty where its corporations have had a monopoly in Rheinland, Rheinland food source has mostly been synthetic and not natural, as well as our own bread basket of a planet has been taken by Synthfoods and displaced our farmers. This has caused much conflict especially with some outlaw groups and with independent farmers protesting.

Republican Shipping has created a sub-division to focus on food production and I would like to continue farming on the land we have claimed on Saigon, and possibly expand it. Without of course causing conflicts or concern. I do have some notable areas that I have already demarcated during the war, and have set up small holdings on these various properties.

We can strike a deal with SAC to provide discounted foods compared to what is being shipped out to Rheinland and possibly Kusari.

These are my main concerns as they don’t just benefit me, but my people and soon if you still want Republican Shipping involvement.

TRANSMISSION ENDED