Discovery Gaming Community
To: Gallic Brigand Leaders (GB-) | Cardamine - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Gallic Brigand Leaders (GB-) | Cardamine (/showthread.php?tid=173512)

To: Gallic Brigand Leaders (GB-) | Cardamine - IRMM - 09-14-2019

To: Gallic Brigand Leaders (GB-)
Subject: Cardamine

[Image: MNZDWbA.png]
Esteemed leader of Gallic Brigands,

It's been over two months since we started supplying Pelussin Base using freelancers flying border world transports. No major incidents have been reported and all shipments have reached their intended destination. The flow was averaged to be 7'000 units of Cardamine per day, which increased to 10'000 due to Royals' lax patrols. We hope this proves our abilities as discrete businessmen and hope to expand our business deals with you.

RE: To: Gallic Brigand Leaders (GB-) | Cardamine - [Gallic_Brigands] - 09-14-2019

[Image: Vallery_Rose_Dubois.png]

|Vallery's face appeared over the comm, kicked up on a desk, definitely not the sign of a respectful person.| "Well i've noticed an overflow on Pelussin for sure, and considering that station doesn't have many of my people on it, it's rather alarming that such enormous amounts of something not all brigands agree with is just out on display for the rest to see, we've also had to scramble plenty of our own transports to move it from that Outpost to Boulogne, the actual black market where it's designed to be stored and sold upon. As you can imagine, that kind of circumvents sending unmarked ships to our stations in general if we're forced to haul it anyway."

|Vallery sighed and sat back upright.| "At the very least you've proven you can keep your mouths shut. But I really would appreciate it if those goods were transported to where they actually needed to be, rather than a forward outpost designed for raiding."

"So, since you've done this with little word for over two months, is there anything in particular you're after? Or was this just an update. Also, as a side note, the flattery isn't needed and i'm not the sole leader of my line of Brigands anymore, There is another who shares my power."

<Rose>

RE: To: Gallic Brigand Leaders (GB-) | Cardamine - IRMM - 09-14-2019

Please take our apologies for the inconvenience of wrongdoing with Pelussin base. We can indeed transport the goods to Boulogne, but we're not so well familiar with Gallic space as you are, so we would use some maps with marked stations and jumpholes to use or avoid in order to find the safest route.

If possible, then we're interested in the following commodities:
- Berylium
- Heat Sinks
- Tellurium
- Superalloy

RE: To: Gallic Brigand Leaders (GB-) | Cardamine - [Gallic_Brigands] - 09-14-2019

|The comm opens up with Vallery leaning over a data pad as she continuously swipes, zooms in and selects several things across it, though as the camera pans over her face, there is nothing to see of the data pad itself.|

"Well, apologies for the delay in response time, I had to do some... information management, i'm sure you understand. Now in regards to what you asked for, I can send your traders back from Bolougne with Heat sinks... As for Beryllium we have an Outpost in Orkney.. or as it's recently been renamed for whatever reason 'Brittany' that sells it to anyone who comes looking for it. Being as we've already noted high outcast activity in the area due to it's proximity to tau-23 It won't bring much attention to see you in the corresponding field."

|An encrypted bar comes across the screen as it displays a download, 2%... 7%... 23%... 50%... 90%... Completion.| "I went ahead and gave you an encrypted layout of the best routes, with their respective pros and cons and who lurks in the area. I'm sure you Outcasts have decent de-coders."

"Now as for the other two items you have requested, I cannot supply to you directly, well, one I just won't give you. Super Alloy, The only amounts of Super Alloy we have are heavily reserved as the only way such things come into our possession is through raiding and extortion. So obviously unless you plan on giving us something of high value in return, I'm not going to to allow that to be taken from our storage. And... Tellerium, as far as i'm aware is sold by the Freelancers of Monte Carlo Freeport in Provence, Directing your unmarked vessels from Boulogne to Monte Carlo wouldn't be much of an issue considering they appear as any other freelancer."

"Is that all?"

<Rose>

RE: To: Gallic Brigand Leaders (GB-) | Cardamine - IRMM - 09-14-2019

Excellent. Impressive Encryption, It took a while, but we managed the get through.

As for something of a high-value. If we assume that you have clients with heavy dependency on Cardamine craving for more, we can offer you samples of Liquid Cardamine that is shot directly into the bloodstream and provides a much intenser "high". This Commodity is sold on only one station that is off limits, but we have our people that can get it.

Liquid Cardamine Description Wrote:
Cardamine, while normally ingested as part of the atmosphere or as a fine powder, can be rendered into a liquid substance. As a liquid it is shot directly into the bloodstream via injections and provides much more of a 'high' then the same dosage in regular form creates. This liquid is more easily transportable and more discrete then the masks which Users normally have to use. This also provides an easy way for smugglers to supply the drug to House inhababitants without the telltale masks.

What do you say?

|It would seem that Vallery had just gotten back to other work when the comm opened up to her staring directly into the camera, very few, very simple words emerge from her lips.| "I'll think about it."

<Rose>