Discovery Gaming Community
Base killed while in hospital maybe? or on vacation? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Base killed while in hospital maybe? or on vacation? (/showthread.php?tid=173650)

Pages: 1 2 3

Base killed while in hospital maybe? or on vacation? - Fruitloops - 09-21-2019

To rheinland militarys:
pls wait for answer of base owner of ALUMINIUM, and remember how much (600000 goods for only repair stuff) time and money it cost to build and keep such a base. i am sure he didnt want to break rules, and he does not have read that declaration yet. maybe he is sick in hospital or on vacation or....i dunno, but i am sure he would at least answer and try to keep his base alive. pls be patient and NOT start attacking before you get an answer.

RE: Base killed while in hospital maybe? or on vacation? - Greylock - 09-21-2019

Fruitloops,

Short answer: No.

Less short answer: It's not our problem where the person is. Their actions with their base are in violation of inRP laws. We've given far more time to respond than the rules require. They're going to lose the base.

Also, please refrain from the ooRP posting in inRP threads.

Thank you,

Greylock
Rheinwehr 3ic

RE: Base killed while in hospital maybe? or on vacation? - Grumblesaur - 09-21-2019

(09-21-2019, 04:42 AM)Greylock Wrote: Frootloops,

Less short answer: It's not our problem where the person is. Their actions with their base are in violation of inRP laws. We've given far more time to respond than the rules require. They're going to lose the base.

Thank you,

Greylock
Rheinwehr 3ic

Y'know, with an attitude like that, you're gonna look like a real kneebiter if you kick down this guy's treehouse and he gets back from tumor removal surgery or a leg amputation. It's not really sporting if you attack someone's base and they have no opportunity to fight back or make in-roleplay legal amends.

Go slake your bloodlust and thirst for power on some other game.

RE: Base killed while in hospital maybe? or on vacation? - Charo - 09-21-2019

(09-21-2019, 04:42 AM)Greylock Wrote: Fruitloops,

Thank you,

Greylock
Rheinwehr 3ic

Yea that's pretty cringe bro, out here just wanting to stomp on a guy's fun while he's down. You can really tell a person's character for what they do to someone else at their lowest point.

So much for "be excellent to one another"

RE: Base killed while in hospital maybe? or on vacation? - Greylock - 09-21-2019

Show me irrefutable proof that the owner of the base, who has not been seen or heard from on the forums in over 6 months is in the hospital.

RE: Base killed while in hospital maybe? or on vacation? - Charo - 09-21-2019

(09-21-2019, 07:01 AM)Greylock Wrote: Show me irrefutable proof that the owner of the base, who has not been seen or heard from on the forums in over 6 months is in the hospital.

Yea lemme go dig up his hospital records just because you have murdervision for a mining base. That is what some people like to call a "dick move"

RE: Base killed while in hospital maybe? or on vacation? - Grumblesaur - 09-21-2019

(09-21-2019, 07:01 AM)Greylock Wrote: Show me irrefutable proof that the owner of the base, who has not been seen or heard from on the forums in over 6 months is in the hospital.

Being a good sport isn't about proof and logic, it's about benefit of the doubt.

Besides, we all know the real reason you wanna kill this thing so bad is because there's scarcely anything beyond a defenseless, stationary target that you and the rest of your faction could actually hit. Wink

I didn't even declare the siege. I'm just telling you why it was done.

Grumble, if none of the bases belonging to people that don't respond to comms got sieged, there would be hundreds of POBs.

RE: Base killed while in hospital maybe? or on vacation? - Festus McBoyle - 09-21-2019

I think if there is doubt then let us hope the poster of the attack declaration will show restraint.

Also this quote:

>>Also, please refrain from the ooRP posting in inRP threads.

This in't an inRP thread

(09-21-2019, 07:07 AM)Undertaker Wrote: >>Also, please refrain from the ooRP posting in inRP threads.

This in't an inRP thread
That was referring to posts in both the siege declaration thread and the comm to the owner of the base which have since been invis'd.