Discovery Gaming Community
To: Don Hernan Luis Escudero Grijalva - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Don Hernan Luis Escudero Grijalva (/showthread.php?tid=173729)

To: Don Hernan Luis Escudero Grijalva - The Commune - 09-24-2019

[Image: TeRSOH7.jpg]

[v-feed: stream_open]
[ID: Ibrahim∴ Salazar∴]

Respetado Don Escudero,

Last time, when we spoke like this, it was regarding beginning of negotiations between Quatroce and the Commune. It was more of an commerical deal, and I am aware that this deal stalled. Matters are being solved, and you're going to receive response on that from a right person who leads those negotiations.

I am contacting you today with a hope that, we can come to another negotiation, which I believe can benefit us more than the previous. You see, while our warship IW- Nighthawk was today on a patrol, towards the Indepedent worlds, in Tau 37 it came a cross your fleet which was facing combined IMG and some Gallic Royal forces. As one of yours said, enemy of our enemy- makes them our friend.

Having in mind what our two organisations had in business before, it was an easy decision to aid your people. Which brings me to the reason of this communication:

I believe our two organisations could have more strategic, militaristic agreement. Or call it a treaty. A thing that would stand between our two organisations, with a clear conditions that both of our organisations should enforce, and respect. A joint effort against our mutual enemies. If you decide that this would fit your desires, I will forward this to the Raiders cell to which, Nighthawk belongs.

I myself, together with IW- Revenant, represent Silver Sun cell, that works as inteligence. However, I already made first contact with you earlier, so I was advised to contact you rather than someone else.

I will be awaiting your response.

[v-feed: stream_end]

RE: To: Don Hernan Luis Escudero Grijalva - Mr.Cardaminum - 09-27-2019

[Image: BU7dlK2.png]
República Unitaria Maltesa de Hispania

Incoming Message

[Image: 3Mjboss.gif]

Sender: Consul Hernan Escudero
Recipient: Ibrahim Salazar of the Commune
Subject: Proposal of Assistance

Senor Salazar,

I bid you good day. Your offer of help is commendable, but I have to humbly decline it on behalf of both "Cuatroce" and the Senate of Maltese Hispania. When we agreed to supply you with Cardamine, we also agreed upon your vessels to stay clear of Hispanian space. There is a valid reason for it: Legion Maltesa has reported countless encounters with your vessels while dealing with nomads and as you surely know, Malta no longer tolerates aliens and alien worshipers at home. Hence, entering into an agreement providing more cooperation than simply supplying Cardamine would be a significant reputation loss for Maltese Hispania. We appreciate your offer of assistance and would not preclude you from attacking our enemies, yet your vessels are still subject to the provisions of our trade: no entrance into Maltese Hispania space. By this message we do not seek to antagonise us but simply to humbly remind. Put yourself in our shoes and you would understand.

Respetuosamente,
Hernan Luis Escudero Grijalva

End of Message