Discovery Gaming Community
To: Order Overwatch - Sender: GC- - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Order Overwatch - Sender: GC- (/showthread.php?tid=173820)

To: Order Overwatch - Sender: GC- - Megaera - 09-29-2019

ID: Matriarch Kiri
Recipient: Order Overwatch
Subject: Tau-37

Konnichiwa Order Overwatch,

You seem to have found yourself in some interesting company with the IMG and the Enclave. You seem to be forgetting the atrocities of Gallia in the recent past and yet, you openly fight alongside them and against Golden Chrysanthemum interests in Tau-37. The IMG is not any better for that matter. We had several reports of GC vessels being intercepted by them in this very system.

Explain yourselves.

Matriarch of the Golden Chrysanthemums
Taishō Kiri

RE: To: Order Overwatch - Sender: GC- - Omicron - 09-29-2019

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ O.C.V. Fedayeen
⧫ Tau-31 Star System
⧫ 29/09/826
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Taisho Kiri

Diplomatic Incident?

Good day to you. Admiral Golanski speaking.

To resolve any diplomatic incidents, I recommend to display name/callsign of the pilot that wronged you and evidence of Chrysanthemum being shot at by Order vessels. Otherwise we are stuck with verbal testimonies of two sides - none of which have much value in a court of law by itself - which may result in your inquiry to be stuck in bureaucratic limbo and eventually dismissed.

However even if your evidence is insufficient to find anyone guilty, lessons will be learned and implemented. Although your message surprises me given Tau 37 is far detached from Kusari and none of my pilots operating in Tau sector during the last weeks reported any meaningful contact or interaction with Golden Chrysanthemum.

If you are looking for Enclave’s blood, go and draw as much as you would like. The Order has no ties to them and any interaction is purely coincidental. If the Independent Miners Guild in your own words are “not any better” than the Enclave, I would like to hear what you have to say and I am pretty sure Sirius will listen too. If the Guild had commited a genocide even a small promile of what Leeds had been, then we will revise our stance with the Miners accordingly. Otherwise handle them as you want in Kusari, we are not their babysitters.

Though in accordance with how us and GC dealt with such matters in the past, I will allow the primary cell, commonly referred to as Sisterhood of Light, into this transmission as our standard operating procedures demand.

Access granted: GC| - SISTERHOOD OF LIGHT

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"

RE: To: Order Overwatch - Sender: GC- - Megaera - 09-29-2019

ID: Matriarch Kiri
Recipient: Order Overwatch
Subject: Tau-37

What is this primary cell you mentioned? The one who left us to die in Shikoku when the navy attacked us or the one who tried to dishonor the sacred festival of lady Matsuda?
There is no such thing as primary cell. There are the Golden Chrysanthemums who bravely fought alongside us and the cowards who looked away. In my opinion, they are not even GC. The title GC is something that is earned, not taken.

You are right, we will be out for the Enclave's blood and that of the IMG.
Just make sure you won't be on the list aswell.

Transmission Terminated

Matriarch of the Golden Chrysanthemums
Taishō Kiri