Discovery Gaming Community
To: Elizabeth Hall - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Elizabeth Hall (/showthread.php?tid=173834)

To: Elizabeth Hall - Easy - 09-29-2019

Message Class: Audio-Visual

Encryption: PSNT-01
To: Captain Elizabeth Hall, BAF

[Image: 36gW2ac.jpg]

My noble lady, excuse me for troubling you. I am very worried and don't really know how or with what to begin. Forgive me. I just, I just need your help, my name is Alex Ward and I am a daughter of your... father too, Richard Hall. I have analysis to prove this and I can provide them. He was sending us... me and my mother, he was sending us money and he died recently. My mother died one week before him. I am not gonna lie, I did not see him very often and didn't know him quite well. But he seemed to be caring about us. At least to a degree to keep my origin in secret. I believe now he has nothing to afraid.

I have no money and practically no property. I am stuck at Holman and things here keep escalating. I am afraid and I have no one else to help me. Please get me out of here. I am a professional barista and I could serve you if need be. I not sponger and I know how to work hard and how to be thankful.

I truly have poor manners, so please don't be insulted. I promise I will learn how to behave properly. But please take me somewhere where it's safe. I will wo-- I've said that. Right, I am sorry, miss, lady Hall. Please help me. I beg you.

RE: To: Elizabeth Hall - Thunderer - 09-30-2019

Encryption: Assam
To: Alexandra Ward

[Image: p2znM2y.jpg]

Errr... Yes, no... I mean, yes, alright, yes... Sorry, you got me in the middle of... well, everything. Yes, err... You saw who I am in that broadcast, no? You can come to Planet Sydney on Tuesday... No, wait, no. I have an important meeting tomorrow, might drag on for the whole week, very sensitive stuff. Next week maybe? Hmmm... Yes, the Bundestag might realize I exist by that time... Well, if I still exist by next week, and I'm not squashed to death by the Stirling's falling wreckage, God protect that ancient ruin. You know what, sweetheart? Why don't you come by at the Steiners'? I was just like you when I did, and look at me now. Their estate is on Cambridge. What are you coming on, a passenger transport, a personal ship? Does it have a name, a time of arrival? Wait, do you have any means of transport at all, or you need that settled as well?

Open for Replies

RE: To: Elizabeth Hall - Easy - 09-30-2019

No. No--ship. I have no ship. I have no money. I am... please forgive me for making so much trouble, you are so kind! And Steiners? I heard of fleet admiral... admiral Steiner. Wh--why would you send me there? Please don't, don't drop me there alone. I will behave so shamefully that I will burn. I don't know, sorry I am trying to calm down, but it's only getting worse. But--- I am sorry I accept any offer, forgive me, please. I will yes, I will go anywhere you desire. Just get me out of here.

RE: To: Elizabeth Hall - Thunderer - 09-30-2019

Encryption: Assam
To: Alexandra Ward

[Image: p2znM2y.jpg]

Hello? Hello? Right. It's working now. A secret intelligence service agent has been sent to infiltrate Holman and pick you up. Stay where you are, he will find you. Let him do all the work, it's routine for them. I've booked you a room in a hotel on Cambridge where you can stay until I'm available. I'm terribly sorry, but state matters go before family here, I hope you understand. If it's any comfort to you, the hotel is rather lavish. Looking forward to see you, ta-ta!

Open for Replies

RE: To: Elizabeth Hall - Easy - 09-30-2019

I will forever remember your kindness, miss, lady, Captain... But a family, I-I am not sure if I am worthy to be called one family with you. And sure I will pass all procedures as you command. Just want to say that again, I am really thankful for your kindness. It will be an honor to meet you. And I will make sure to repay my debt in full. Thank you, again. You can't imagine how much I love you for getting me out of here. I will be waiting for an agent and packing my bags.