Discovery Gaming Community
Recipient: Rostok Research Outpost | Source: CPS "Lumimyrsky", Omicron Kappa - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Recipient: Rostok Research Outpost | Source: CPS "Lumimyrsky", Omicron Kappa (/showthread.php?tid=173945)

Recipient: Rostok Research Outpost | Source: CPS "Lumimyrsky", Omicron Kappa - Groshyr - 10-03-2019

To: Gregor Tykovkin, Rostok Research Outpost

[NO VIDEO FEED]

Commandant Tykovkin, this is Captain Ksenia Marchenko of "Lumimyrsky", we are in Omicron Kappa right now... I hope you hear me well... Did you receive any transmissions except for ballet? Because we are receiving only damned ballet from all available to us wide-range Coalition frequencies in the sector... I am contacting you because your station is the nearest Coalition base in the sector and...

...and maybe you know what the hell is going on?

RE: Recipient: Rostok Research Outpost | Source: CPS "Lumimyrsky", Omicron Kappa - Commandantt - 10-03-2019

[Image: xYNh7Zd.gif]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
RECIPIENT: Ksenia Marchenko
SOURCE: Rostok Research Facility, Anatolia system.

...encryption code authorized
...loading data

Greetings comrade.

There is currently no contact with New Moscow or other representatives of the Coalition.

The channels available to us are silent or broadcast ballet.

I already sent the ship from the Rostok garrison for clarification Coalition status.

RE: Recipient: Rostok Research Outpost | Source: CPS "Lumimyrsky", Omicron Kappa - Commandantt - 10-04-2019

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

...loading data

Our ship was able to receive, in addition to ballet, only a military signal.

We have no decryption for the intercepted military signal.

Until the circumstances are clarified, the defense of the station will be strengthened.

SCEC channels are still working, but we have not yet received any responses to the request for the status of the Coalition.

I recommend that you be prepared for the worst-case scenario and be wary of the Coalition ships if you encounter such.

RE: Recipient: Rostok Research Outpost | Source: CPS "Lumimyrsky", Omicron Kappa - Groshyr - 10-04-2019

To: Gregor Tykovkin, Rostok Research Outpost

[NO VIDEO FEED]

Thank you, comrade. For the safety of my crew and the ship, I decided to wait for further news... We will arrive at Rostok in an hour if you mind.

RE: Recipient: Rostok Research Outpost | Source: CPS "Lumimyrsky", Omicron Kappa - Commandantt - 10-04-2019

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

...loading data

I will inform the defense forces of your arrival, at the moment the patrols are strengthened so Anatolia is now safe.

We will provide you food, fuel and a place to relax if necessary.