Discovery Gaming Community
N|- The Nemesis Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: N|- The Nemesis Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=174023)

Pages: 1 2

N|- The Nemesis Reporting Facility - The Nemesis - 10-08-2019

Our actions will be the butterfly wing that will turn into the gale of change across all of Sirius.
Here members of The Nemesis may report their accomplishments.

Be proud of what you do you are planting the seeds of change today, for a better tomorrow.

Code:
[color=#FFFFFF]Name:[color=#64910a]TYPE HERE[/color]
System:[color=#64910a]TYPE HERE[/color]
Report:[color=#64910a]TYPE HERE[/color]
[/color]

RE: N|- The Nemesis Reporting Facility - JC8 - 10-08-2019

Name: Aaron "Green" James.
System: Edinburgh.
Report: I had a quite interesting encounter today with a crayterian navy pilot in Leeds that decided to use his brain and not start shooting as the BAF would do in his position.

Most of words spoken from him were the average bullsh*t he's been believing from the Liberty and Bretonian government entities, but maybe the Crayterians are more disposed in listening us and learn about how to properly use resources and a sustaniable industry without turning worlds full of life in barren and useless rocks in the process.

We will see if they can actually listen us or will just be as Liberty and Bretonia, i personally don't hold much hopes for it, specially if they resume the terraforming of Harris that Bretonia started, i always been skeptic, specially with this people, but who knows.

RE: N|- The Nemesis Reporting Facility - The Nemesis - 10-09-2019

[Image: avatar_42123.png?dateline=1570034888]
Data Packet Delivery Successful
Sender: Devin Blackwood
Encryption: YES
Subject: High Priority Targets

===HIGH PRIORITY ANNOUNCEMENT===

It seems the Bretonians refuse to learn their lesson, the incredibly cheap wasteful modular bases they keep constructing in Newcastle and Leeds must not be allowed to survive. While we currently lack the firepower to take one down ourselves, what we can do is disrupt the supply shipments.

Going forward any ship found to be moving supplies to any modular base in Bretonia is to be relieved of its cargo. If they refuse to comply, relieve them of their lives.

RE: N|- The Nemesis Reporting Facility - Son_of_Megatron - 10-09-2019

Name:Adam Weaver
System:Cologne
Report:While Transporting NanoTubes from Beaumont base to Heisenberg Research Base I was stopped by an SIS agent, James Skirka. Who demanded I drop my cargo. I refused and combat followed. A Unioner, Riehl showed up and saved my bacon. I paid 2mil partly for the help and partly for being on their turf without warning. Successfully sold my cargo and got out of the system.

RE: N|- The Nemesis Reporting Facility - Son_of_Megatron - 10-17-2019

System:Dublin
Report:Today While out in Dublin with Devin we encountered some Corsairs , they cast doubt on our assumptions about their actions during the war. Together with the Corsairs we engaged a couple Enclave that popped into the system. we also ran into probably the most Stubborn Police officer who seemed dead set on arresting the whole lot of us.

RE: N|- The Nemesis Reporting Facility - Son_of_Megatron - 10-19-2019

System:Poole
Report:A surprising evening, Me and Devin found ourselves Chasing an Order Battleship all around Bretonia Eventually caught up to it In Poole in orbit of planet Broadstone. No shots fired.

RE: N|- The Nemesis Reporting Facility - Son_of_Megatron - 10-23-2019

System:Leeds
Report:While Patrolling around Leeds with Devin, Taking Donations for the Takateas and scrapping Enclave cans. An Outcast Dreadnought headed nowhere they cared to share decided to open fire beginning a fight through Tau-31 and back into Leeds. 187 Novas later, we can claim this as a win for the Nemesis!

[Image: battleship102319small.jpg]

RE: N|- The Nemesis Reporting Facility - Son_of_Megatron - 10-27-2019

System:Kyushu
Report:Today I was stopped by a GC while on my way to Liberty to Assist in a collection project. I was let go with a warning but they may be interested in future diplomatic actions... Just not if it involves my ship.

RE: N|- The Nemesis Reporting Facility - Son_of_Megatron - 11-01-2019

System:Aquitaine
Report:To Raise Morale around Islay Base me and my crew did some Reverse Trick or Treating. Going around the base Dressed in costumes and stopping passers by and stopping by Living areas to hand out small trinkets and sweets to the young among us and some more adult treats to those interested in raised spirits. At first there was apprehension but after a bit of explanation there seemed to be a real change in atmosphere as others joined the fun. In these difficult times its good to remind those displaced by war there is still good to be found. A little silly fun today, tomorrow it is back to business.

RE: N|- The Nemesis Reporting Facility - Son_of_Megatron - 01-22-2020

System:Cambridge/Dublin
Report:Hello, It has been far to long without any reports being made. The Logistics team on Torshavn have been hard at work on project "Olive Branch", We have found it difficult to source some goods from Rheinland but a chance encounter with a Freelancer has solved those issues and we are back on track. Blake Bell a Clew Bay associate has agreed to Source the supplies we need with no questions asked. A few days ago there was a Coalition ship lurking around Cambridge, Not sure what they were doing as I did not get close enough to really engage them. Today there was a Enclave battle cruiser the model identification was missed, I partnered with a Molly in the area but we were not able to do much to stop them, The Molly fought bravely but his ship was cored but I believe I saw him escape in a pod, I broke off and escaped through the Leeds Jump hole. This sums up important and recent events. I will be getting back into regular updates as the current project comes to a close.