Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Lane Hackers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Lane Hackers (/showthread.php?tid=174035)

To: The Lane Hackers - Cortana Clark - 10-08-2019

Signal Incomming...
Testing Signal Strength...
Signal C̴͓̣̟̄́̚o̴̢̘̹̍̇̿r̶̛̬̤͗͛̌͊̈́̎̈́͛r̷̜͎̙̣͙̠̥̱̫̈́̐͋̃̄͌ư̸̲̌̏͌́p̶̥̥͙̤̙̪̐͌͗̽̈͑͗͑̓̕͜ͅt̵̡̝̗͓͚̗̿ẻ̷̯͖͉̫̹͖̱̼̼̀̆d̶̰̉͌͐̓̑̚͝͝...

[Image: VideoGlitch_20190926_223509_1.gif]

Source: Ų̷͓̲̰̺̻̀̈͛n̵̻̯͕̮͕͓̗̱̩̭̋k̴̠̙̼̤͚̮̽̄̊̎̎̋̍̀ͅͅn̵̝̟̙̮̣̝̩̰̺̦̿͆̍̂ȍ̶͔̺̣w̴͎̗̝̗̦͎̣͐̂͂̾̀͗̓͘͜͝n̶̛͇̳̲̼̯̯͐͌̒̈̐̇̚
Location: R̵͎̮̮̱͙̦̆̍͛͐̄̆̚̕͜ͅĕ̵͓̙̳͙̀̃̕͠ͅd̴̢̯͙̹̗̞̙̎͋̉̌̓́̊̔̓̿a̴̧̬̹͔̩̤͊͐̂͛̌̓̀́̇͝c̷̯̯̹̣̙̪͕̘̃̀̽̇̑̈́͒̈́͝ẗ̵̜̘̙́̋͊̈̿̌͘͜e̸͍̥͛̂̒́͒̐̋̑̕d̸̖̮̖̪̆̐̈́̆
Name: C̴͓̣̟̄́̚o̴̢̘̹̍̇̿r̶̛̬̤͗͛̌͊̈́̎̈́͛r̷̜͎̙̣͙̠̥̱̫̈́̐͋̃̄͌ư̸̲̌̏͌́p̶̥̥͙̤̙̪̐͌͗̽̈͑͗͑̓̕͜ͅt̵̡̝̗͓͚̗̿ẻ̷̯͖͉̫̹͖̱̼̼̀̆d̶̰̉͌͐̓̑̚͝͝
Recipient: The Lane Hackers
Subject: Informations

Good Day dear Lane Hackers.

My name is Cortana, let's say I'm an independent engineer who is interested in buying pieces of information. As I heard many times from countless people around Sirius, that you are probably the right address for my needs? I was roaming around the other day and found myself in Alberta, so I went a bit around and found a Massive structure that almost looks like an oversized Jump-Gate.

Now I wonder, is it just an oversized Jump-Gate, or is there more behind it? I would pay the right amount of Credits for technological pieces of information and also for some more general knowledge about said structure.

I might apologize for the filthy signal, and I don't know why this always happens.

Anyway, I would appreciate it if someone could contact me back about that.

Signal Fading out...
Losing Signal Strength...
Signal l̵̫̫̬̖͇͓̦͇̞͐̾̿̑̈́̅̉̌͘ó̶͇̜̰̲̭̮̓̾͐̏s̸̡͈̳̟̫̈̈́͒̂̎̏t̵̬͓̿̿͂̽̄̀͌̓̇͠...

RE: To: The Lane Hackers - Maximillian Largo - 10-09-2019

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Maximillian.Largo.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 74a.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 13i.png][Image: 23i.png][Image: 30i.png][Image: 43i.png]

Greetings, 'Cortana'. I'm Deceiver Maximillian Largo, of the Lane Hackers.

I dare say - you do ask for quite the information - something we deem very valuable, you know.

And before we proceed, I require to know additional information about you and your job, though - I cannot ask the Professorship for information from an 'independent engineer' which is a stranger to us, now, do I?
Also, be aware that such information will cost quite a lot, so I hope you're rich enough to spend a hefty sum for it.

This said, I'll await your reply.
Salutations,
Maximillian Largo
...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Lane Hackers - Cortana Clark - 10-09-2019

Signal Incomming...
Signal C̴͓̣̟̄́̚o̴̢̘̹̍̇̿r̶̛̬̤͗͛̌͊̈́̎̈́͛r̷̜͎̙̣͙̠̥̱̫̈́̐͋̃̄͌ư̸̲̌̏͌́p̶̥̥͙̤̙̪̐͌͗̽̈͑͗͑̓̕͜ͅt̵̡̝̗͓͚̗̿ẻ̷̯͖͉̫̹͖̱̼̼̀̆d̶̰̉͌͐̓̑̚͝͝...

Source: Ų̷͓̲̰̺̻̀̈͛n̵̻̯͕̮͕͓̗̱̩̭̋k̴̠̙̼̤͚̮̽̄̊̎̎̋̍̀ͅͅn̵̝̟̙̮̣̝̩̰̺̦̿͆̍̂ȍ̶͔̺̣w̴͎̗̝̗̦͎̣͐̂͂̾̀͗̓͘͜͝n̶̛͇̳̲̼̯̯͐͌̒̈̐̇̚
Location: R̵͎̮̮̱͙̦̆̍͛͐̄̆̚̕͜ͅĕ̵͓̙̳͙̀̃̕͠ͅd̴̢̯͙̹̗̞̙̎͋̉̌̓́̊̔̓̿a̴̧̬̹͔̩̤͊͐̂͛̌̓̀́̇͝c̷̯̯̹̣̙̪͕̘̃̀̽̇̑̈́͒̈́͝ẗ̵̜̘̙́̋͊̈̿̌͘͜e̸͍̥͛̂̒́͒̐̋̑̕d̸̖̮̖̪̆̐̈́̆
Name: C̴͓̣̟̄́̚o̴̢̘̹̍̇̿r̶̛̬̤͗͛̌͊̈́̎̈́͛r̷̜͎̙̣͙̠̥̱̫̈́̐͋̃̄͌ư̸̲̌̏͌́p̶̥̥͙̤̙̪̐͌͗̽̈͑͗͑̓̕͜ͅt̵̡̝̗͓͚̗̿ẻ̷̯͖͉̫̹͖̱̼̼̀̆d̶̰̉͌͐̓̑̚͝͝

Good Day Mr. Largo.

Well, I'm aware that these pieces of information will cost a lot. Money isn't the problem. So you need additional pieces of information about me? Hm... I mean I understand it on one side but on the other hand I have to say that this can be quiet risky. Anyway, tell me what you want to know about me? I won't start to tell you my life story, so please be a bit more precise with that question. But I can tell you stuff about my job that's no big secret. I mainly work for Independent zoners, here and there some small repairs or installing a new set of weapons. I can't tell you any names because my clients like to have it discreet when it comes to names. I usually get paid well for my discretion; that's why I said money isn't a problem. I work in all systems you can imagine, or at least I think so besides the omicrons. That's far too dangerous for a single lady like I am.

What I would like to have if we agree on the exchange is, let's say sneak peek into it no much but just that I can be sure that you have the information you say you might have.

If you have any more questions, I will answer them happily, but don't let a woman wait too long.

Signal Fading out...

RE: To: The Lane Hackers - Maximillian Largo - 10-11-2019

...uploading.data...

Greetings again, 'Cortana'.

While you have, in fact, clarified that money isn't an issue for you - you haven't yet clarified your background as it is full of holes.

If we are to have a deal, I require your complete background in order for our Professorship to evaluate. I would like you to tell me everything about yourself - and if the additional information you forward is enough, I'll ask the Professorship for evaluation.

I'll await your reply.
Salutations,
Maximillian Largo

RE: To: The Lane Hackers - Cortana Clark - 10-12-2019

Signal Incomming...

Mr. Largo.

Well, I need to say to tell you everything is a bit much to ask, don't you think? I mean sure I have a demand for information and you might have them, and you cant give it out to everyone, but I'm pretty sure that there are not many people who contact you about this specific matter. Nevertheless, you are not the first and probably not the last one who wants to hear my background story. So I guess you want to listen to it from the beginning... So here we go..

I was born on Planet Manhatten. Sadly I don't know my Mother or my Father, well I would say I wasn't a wished kid for my parents *she shrugs*. The streets raised me, and I always needed to go to the Homeless shelter that I could sleep somewhere... once when I was younger... I have done a dirty job... but I needed to earn some money somehow... but I don't want to get more into detail. Well, when I received the payment from said job. The police raided the house... and this is where my real story starts. As I was only 14 years old at this time... One of the Police officers took me home and tried to "raise" me well.. the only thing I learned there is what abuse means... He punched me every day as he was drunk and he always tried to do some things to me... After several more months and even more abuse, I took his weapon and shot him in his genitals and his face while he was sleeping... I finally had my revenge... After this I avoided the Police for Three years..., and I was on the streets again.. I didn't go to school I didn't had a Job... but at one sunny day I saw a poster outside of a Navy Bar... it said "Join today and earn 100'000 S.C" I thought wow this couldn't be I can finally live with money and a home... well, I was just blinded... As soon as I signed the papers in the Recruit Office, they packed me in a Shuttle with 20 other recruits and flew us to Virginia. I still remember as I sat in the shuttle, a guy named Thomas asked me if I want to take a sniff... I was so confused at the beginning what is a sniff..? Until he took the Cardamine out... I could try it, but why should I do this? I'm already crazy enough... Well, I was lucky that I didn't take it.. because as soon as we got out of the shuttle, we needed to take a drug test. Well, already Seven out of 20 arrived in prison because they had Cardamine on them... Now they sit in Sugarland in Texas... Well, as I heard we get trained on how to fly a Very Heavy Fighter, I already knew what to do. I will take this ship they want to give me and do my own thing... but in the end, it wasn't that easy so. First, I graduated from the Basic VHF training, and they still wanted to keep me... but they weren't aware of my Plan. That's for sure... We, as I have heard later, all ships have a Tracker on them so the Navy can make sure we're there Pilots are... I then decided to make a school in the navy for Ship and weapon Engineers so I could take this Tracker out and place it on a civilian ship. But I wanted to wait I mean where do you get a Free Diplom and training and even get paid to blow up people who don't follow the law *she laughs* Well after I made my Degree in Advanced Combat training and Advanced Engineering I took the Destiny in my own hands. I was in space, and I was on Patrol with a "Friend" He had some pretty lovely weapons on his ship that I wanted to have *She grins* So I took the Tracker out of my Ship that was the natural part. But as soon as I took it out, my "Friend" said "Hey, what's wrong? I don't have you on my..." And before he finished his sentence, his weapons where mine. This was the last day for me where I was in Liberty... After some time doing Dirty Jobs and work only for myself, I decided to change. Due to the jobs, I took when I left liberty. I got a lot of clients who are now my best costumers when it comes to my current work as an engineer. Today I roam around free.

So, Mr. Largo, I hope this is enough information for you because I don't have anything else to tell you. If you still have questions about me, feel free to ask me, but I probably can't tell much more. Today I'm doing what I already told you what I do. By the way, once the deal is done and I got my information, I might do a job or two for you if you have a demand for that.

Signal Fading out...

RE: To: The Lane Hackers - Maximillian Largo - 10-14-2019

...uploading.data...

Greetings again, 'Cortana'.

Yours is a very interesting story. Do understand my need for information, though: while we are renowned information brokers, we need to be able to obtain a full background of the dealer. We wouldn't sell out precious and valuable information to strangers, now, would we?

I'll go straight to the point, though: after a rather thorough review of your personal background, the Professorship believes you're still unknown to us as a trusted individual as well as being too unreliable for the same reasons. This said, the Professors are not going to conduct this kind of strategic business for the time being.

Salutations,
Maximillian Largo

RE: To: The Lane Hackers - Cortana Clark - 10-17-2019

Signal Incomming...

[Image: Adobe_20191015_223933.png]

Mr. Largo...

That's rather sad to hear, but it is how it is. We could have had some good business rolling together. Anyway, thank you for your time, anyway. Maybe we have a business in the future, but we will see what the time brings to us.

That's all I have to say right now.

I wish you the best of luck.

Signal Fading out...