Discovery Gaming Community
Pygar tourism - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Pygar tourism (/showthread.php?tid=174071)

Pages: 1 2

Pygar tourism - Loyola - 10-10-2019

A few days upon arrival Loyola has visited all xenoarcheologists sites she wanted to. Due to the refugee crisis, it was easy to not get much-unwanted attention. Flying over the desert is always strangely pleasing to her, late she found two mountain picks. Those are quite beautiful and those mountains can prove a nice place for a meeting. She sends coordinates to Aoi that should be getting to an orbit shortly. "If you can land your ship here, then you worth a meeting."

Landing her Sabre on a mountain pick herself, she gets out of her ship carefully, falling here can turn out lethal. Finding one of the good-looking comfortable stones, she would sit down at one of them. Looking at the horizon, enjoying a mild wind, En for once looks happy. She now thinks why she hasn't spent more time like this. But soon, some order ships is supposed to arrive, hopefully Aoi fails at the landing and leaves her alone.

RE: Pygar tourism - Apollon - 10-10-2019

A muffled sound in the distance grew higher in volume as an Order ship approached the two adjacent mountain peaks in which Enma adopted as the meeting location. Sigh. This woman. The ship painted a trail from the exhaust as it flew above the landed Sabre before taking a turn and descending slowly as its skids gracefully touch the rocks of the adjacent peak.

The pilot stepped out of her fighter onto a collection of rocks of varying heights, making use of them to reach even leveling safely. Aoi took a brief moment examining the vast barren desert. Very much so like Enma, she was keen to relish the sight and aesthetic. She donned her sunglasses as the moment ended, moving up to the other peak where Enma was still waiting. She'd look and admire her prized ship as she climbed to the other peak, rays of light from the luminous dwarf reflecting off the cockpit's windshield back onto her glasses.

She'd approach Enma, who already found a soft spot for her to rest at. "You tend to forget that I'm not your common navy pilot, Enma." she directed at Enma as she approached her, stopping only a couple of feet away as she extended her hand towards her. "About time we met." she expressed as she drew a slight smile over her scarred mouth.

RE: Pygar tourism - Loyola - 10-11-2019

Well, she actually managed it, Enma would look disappointed, but managed to handle her face expression by the time Aoi got close enough to notice it. She has a lot of weird meetings lately, now it comes down to one of the Order commanders. If someone cares enough to spy at her right now, they would get a lot of compromising materials. It's funny that these thoughts are visiting her just now, but blackmailing is not something that would scare her off right now.

Loyola only spoke when Jusarian got close enough. "You know, Order ship triggers me to open fire." En smiles slightly. "I guess since you are here, you agree that what currently happens to the Order is nonsense? And that you don't mind me stepping into the Order business to a degree?" En just wants to clarify before moving any further.

RE: Pygar tourism - Apollon - 10-11-2019

For someone eyeing control over the Order, she was just as concerned for the secrecy of this little meaning they've arranged. Now that she's close, she took a brief moment to inspect Enma's body, her eyes scanning up and down behind the cover opaque sunglasses. Her current reputation would certainly not be any better than what it already is if it was found out that that she's met a VIP Outcast personnel, as well as a Core Guilkeeper. Yet, she felt at relative ease as the location was inconspicuous enough to cover, unless her counterpart had any funny moves to perform.

"I've been barking about the Order's nonesense for the past two years. Less so in the past year, but whatever." she sighed briefly as she took a step to the side with her right as she examined Enma's Sabre, her rubber boot clacking over the gravel underneath. "Even if it means allowing external people to interfere, I'll see to the changes required be done." she expressed as she turned back to Enma, wondering as to what she may have in store.

RE: Pygar tourism - Loyola - 10-13-2019

Enma is feeling herself comfortable, still enjoying the wonderful view. Aoi has examined her clothing and ship, she's a professional, Enma can give her that. The only question is how far she can go in her lust for power. "Fixing" the Order is obviously implying Aoi leading it in the end.

"Well, it will require a lot of dirty play. Something that goes against your values maybe. Something, namely going against your brothers in arms on some occasions. But, on the bright side, it can prove to be efficient. Now I hope that you are not moralist, otherwise, I doubt that we will find a common tongue."

RE: Pygar tourism - Apollon - 10-14-2019

To her expectations, she predict what Enma was to say. Throwing her previously self-prized precious values and morals is something that she's done for quite a while now. She takes a deep sigh as she removes her sunglasses off, holding them slightly infront of her on eye level as she gently taps them, particles of sand that accumulated over time through the wind blowing through Pygar's desert fall and scatter.

"Had you known me from years back when I was with the Overwatch - or even Providence for that matter, you'd find out that we're two different people now." She smiled faintly through her scarred mouth, barely covered by some makeup. She folded one of her sunglasses' temples inwards as she hung them on her suit"You're right. Going by the book and sticking to half-assed morals will get us nowhere. I wasted years attempting to make sense in the organization through sheer diplomacy, understanding and walking by values I held dear." she expressed with apparent resentment, and perhaps, regret. "You can rest at ease knowing that I will not hold back anymore."

RE: Pygar tourism - Loyola - 10-16-2019

Crossing her legs, Enma would lean back, now feeling more comfortable. Aoi looks desperate enough to really go for dirty plays, and that was great news. With her voice switching to more daily tone, not bothering to please Aoi's ears much. "Well, what I am going to propose is blunt. Maybe even brutal solution, but those simplistic ways prove to be most efficient. I will spare you with details, you are smart enough to understand everything. It's easy to start a media campaign, claiming that current Order leaders are in fact infested and playing a double sneaky game. It's also very easy to get some loyal man on the Order ships to repeatedly attack random innocent targets. And In such conditions how could you not take the command in your hands and try to have an organization. A real hero, blah-blah, you can pose that. Organization of the Order won't collapse under thins, but you could gather more forces under your hand, which gives you more freedom in further operations. Maybe there will be a forceful coup, who knows."

RE: Pygar tourism - Apollon - 10-17-2019

Aoi moved to large soft rock near and sat on it, bending her knees as she rest her hands on them. She listened thoroughly to Enma as she explained what she had in mind. Somehow, most of what was uttered came to no surprise for her.

"Risky. I like it." she smiled briefly as she turned towards her "Discrediting the current command should not prove to be very difficult, it's time consuming and that's about it. I'll need some expendable men for this plan to work perfectly, we can start by striking at Order allies at times of tension and use that chance to boost my standings internally and externally. I already have a few targets in mind to kick start things with, the only element I'm missing is loyal agents under my command. Unfortunately, not many exist at this time. So I suppose that's the first part that I should get working on. Unlike yourself, I'm not particularly a charming person, so that may be bothersome."

RE: Pygar tourism - Loyola - 10-17-2019

En liked being flattered, and Aoi can provide that at least. "You know, it's not hard to discredit Golanski, considering his occasional maniacal behavior on comms when things are not going his way. Like that one time when he was threating to NEMP all Zoner installations in Sirius. It's not that hard to dig up. If you won't manage to gather enough people, make sure you clash Golanski's followers with that other cell. I have honestly a little idea who they are and from where they came from, Legacy of Something. Perhaps you could give me a little insight into them. I like to learn. Create as much chaos as you can, then you will be able to shake up the standing organizations and organize at least something by yourself."

RE: Pygar tourism - Apollon - 10-17-2019

Aoi stared into the distance as she thoroughly thought of the matter hand as she simultaneously listened to what Enma had to say- which was much, atleast for her. She's not the talkative person, nor does she like to hear people utter too many words at her. Yet, it was too important of a discussion for her to dismiss or cut short.

"Legacy of Orillion. Hmph." she paused briefly with a mild look of distraught on her face. "An organization assembled on the foundations I built with Providence, whether they like it or not. Very much so like myself, they're more attached to Orillion's Order, in principles at the very least - although, they have deviated from that path in occasions. They've been openly opposing the Overwatch to some extent, as far as I know there are some rising tensions between the two cells. Though to what extent I can cook it up and let it explode is still obscure to me. They can be useful, though."