Discovery Gaming Community
OS&C| Orbital Spa & Cruise - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: Orbital Spa and Cruise (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=601)
+----- Thread: OS&C| Orbital Spa & Cruise - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=174095)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: OS&C| Orbital Spa & Cruise - Recruitment - spaceminer - 04-12-2020

Name: Andreas Palikaropoulos
Place of birth Onboard Spaceship : Riemann's Hope class: Asteroid Miner Place of Birth Sigma17

Biography:

I was born in an asteroid miner at the sigmas , most of my life was in that ship , later in others . Always on the run for the next location to search for ore . Early in life i discovered my talent for piloting , taking training next to old , prooven captains and later leaving for pilot's school for Liberty house space.
Please give a brief overview of your past work experience if any.
After graduating , i worked for several companies as a pilot . I took part in the war between Liberty and Bretonia , not siding with any part but mostly delevering goods for the medical needs for both sides. There during that time i was patroned by a skilled pilot who used to do questionable trade runs during peace time , using his experience during war time to sneak past the front lines and deliver the humanitarian cargo for the people in need . Although he could be called a smuggler during peace time , at that moment his skills helped those in need , and developed my skills to another more elegant level. Since then i am specialized in flying unseen , unnoticed like a leaf in the wind , thus being able to reach places that are considered dangerous or inaccessible.Always offering my skills to serve those in need , or provide safe transportation services to those who can afford to pay it. For these reasons i apply to your corporation , ready to offer my skills for the benedit of Orbital Spa and Cruise .

Are you in possession of a criminal record within any of the 5 houses? If so, please explain. No

Do you have a particular interest in any of Orbital Spa & Cruise's specific divisions?**

[x] Passenger transportation (OS&C)
[x] Logistical operations (Orbital Network Express)
[ ] Security (SPA-SEC)
[x] Deep Space Excursions (Triton Expeditions)
[ ] Publicity and Special Events (White Star Lines)

Andreas Palikaropoulos

*Please delete where appropriate.
**Please indicate with an "X" where appropriate.

[/indent]

[Image: PojtqNs.png]

Orbital Spa & Cruise

//ooRP
Have you ever been sanctioned?
No, I play by the rules , just a couple of minor issues while learning the rules . Nothing serious

What is your Discord username?
Airshaman#6320

RE: OS&C| Orbital Spa & Cruise - Recruitment - Jonathan Seabourne - 04-12-2020

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

[Image: Titanic-Second-Officer-Charles-Lightoller.jpg]

ID: Jonathan Seabourne

To: Andreas Palikaropoulos

Subject: Welcome Aboard!

Greetings friend,

Welcome aboard the OS&C family! We're always in need of pilots to keep the logistics fleet running, and someone with experience of the jump hole network in the Sigmas will also be a welcome asset for Triton Expeditions. I imagine those divisions respective subdirectors will be in touch with you shortly. In the meantime, HR will be sending you a more detailed list of instructions to get yourself started. Once you've joined a subdivision, if you need help financing a ship or doing anything else, let me know.

Regards,
Jonathan Seabourne
Captain, OS&C|Breezewood
Director, White Star Lines Division
Chairman of the Board of Directors, Orbital Spa and Cruise

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

OS&C|Breezewood
Where Angels Fear to Tread

RE: OS&C| Orbital Spa & Cruise - Recruitment - Mark_Brown - 04-30-2020

Name: Richard.Charles
Place of birth Planet Leeds

Biography:

Hello, my name is Richard Charles I was born on Planet Leeds, made my education on Cambridge including Cambridge University within Health & Social Care. I then went into the luxury care sector I was employed with Orbital Spar and Cruise at 25 as their Director of Finance structuring our divisions cash flow. I then at a young age of 32 went on to becoming the CEO of Orbital Spa & Cruise to which I lead our team through many of challenges. I then left our home for a long vacation which turned into a problematic issue when a family member within the Sigma's become very ill, and since then I took place as my families main carer. Unfortunately 4 months ago my grandparent passed away by an unforgiving virus. So Intend to return to work immediately and assist anyway I can within Orbital.

Are you in possession of a criminal record within any of the 5 houses? If so, please explain. No

Do you have a particular interest in any of Orbital Spa & Cruise's specific divisions?**

[x] Passenger transportation (OS&C)
[x] Logistical operations (Orbital Network Express)
[x] Security (SPA-SEC)
[x] Deep Space Excursions (Triton Expeditions)
[x] Publicity and Special Events (White Star Lines)

Richard Charles

Orbital Spa & Cruise

//ooRP
I've being playing here since 2009/2010. I believed I was sanctioned when I first come here from a PVP server, and had to take a hit to understand what a role play server was all about. Lessons are to be learnt. (So yes about 10 years ago?)

Bellck#2021

RE: OS&C| Orbital Spa & Cruise - Recruitment - Jonathan Seabourne - 04-30-2020

To: Richard Charles

Subject: Welcome Aboard, or rather, Welcome Back!

Greetings friend,

Despite being a lifelong agnostic, I am slightly more inclined to believe in the existence of a deity that smiles upon the fortunes of OS&C. Financial stability was never my strong suit, and trying to inventory the assets from the war has proven to be problematic. We wrote almost everything off, but have been pleasantly surprised whenever one of our missing assets has turned up, ready to be utilized by the corporation again.

I won't lie to you, titles don't mean a heck of a lot to me beyond being a signpost for who I should throw a given task to. I personally have always felt the most important title any of us can carry is "Captain" of an OS&C liner, everything else is just an excuse to push paper to keep our ships flying. I don't know what letters you're looking to stick before and/or after your name, but know that I don't let my pride get in the way of accepting help when offered.

Consider yourself hired, pay and whatever alphabet soup we need to spill on your business card to be discussed later. In the meantime... you don't happen to remember the password to the archive servers on Curacao, do you? Damned things have been giving us fits and without them, so much of our pre-war activities are simply a blank space for us as a result.

Regards,
Jonathan Seabourne
Captain, OS&C|Breezewood

OS&C|Breezewood

RE: OS&C| Orbital Spa & Cruise - Recruitment - Blackstarr - 06-28-2020

Name: Asami Tamura
Gender F
Place of birth Planet Kyushu

Biography:

Born as a second class citizen on Kyushu. Went to college for human relations and was employed by various firms. Earned a large vessel liscense at age 33, and I want to explore Sirius a bit more/
Varius transport experience with small trade firms.

Are you in possession of a criminal record within any of the 5 houses? If so, please explain. N

Do you have a particular interest in any of Orbital Spa & Cruise's specific divisions?

[X] Passenger transportation (OS&C)
[X] Logistical operations (Orbital Network Express)
[] Security (SPA-SEC)
[X] Deep Space Excursions (Triton Expeditions)
[X] Publicity and Special Events (White Star Lines)

Asami Tamura

Orbital Spa & Cruise

//ooRP
I think I was once, I cant remember what it was for because it was over 8 years ago when I was a Discovery baby. I have quit and returned to Discovery twice, and I am much more mature as I was then.

Chemrmnce123#1718

RE: OS&C| Orbital Spa & Cruise - Recruitment - Jonathan Seabourne - 06-28-2020

To: Asami Tamura

Subject: Welcome Aboard!

Greetings friend,

Welcome to the Orbital Corporate Family! I see you've already introduced yourself to some of the other pilots over our external com channels, so you're a few steps ahead of the game. Trade experience is always valuable for astrogation, but I think you'll find that passengers are a whole different kettle of fish than your previous cargo. VIP's tend to mind being stacked like firewood more than crates of Liberty Ale (although our recent "rustic" pilgrim liner shows there's people in Sirius willing to pay for whatever experience we can offer I suppose). Register to our database as soon as practicable, and I look forward to seeing you among the stars.

Regards,
Jonathan Seabourne
Captain, OS&C|Breezewood

OS&C|Breezewood

RE: OS&C| Orbital Spa & Cruise - Recruitment - Mick - 07-08-2020

Name: ---Aodhan O'Rinn
Place of birth: --- Planet Pittsburgh

Biography:

I was born to a woman who was also a slave, when i was born i was taken to an Orphanage straight away to be groomed into a life of slavery myself! Well that was their intention anyway, As i grew up i was a troublesome wayward little bastard and i still have the whippin scars to prove it!

They sold me off in haste to a family who taught me how to read and write and the basics of life to form an education they home schooled me most o fmy life they in their own way of protection sheltered me from all outside life! Despite their love by the age of 14 i was restess to see the outside world and so i formed a plan to run away, though i couldn't fly so i set to work learning about ships and how to fly, i was 15 1/2 by the time i was cnfident enough on how to fly a ship to steal my parents small light vessel...

They lived on planet manhatten so their nav map was full of locations so i decided to fly away when a local patrol vessel stopped me, i panicked and flew off and managed to get to the Junker base in Texas where they helped me dismantle the whole ship so as not to leave a trace of it and gave me a bed to sleep on.

I spent to 18 years old learning how engines tick and work as a Junkers apprentice before i was at a stage where i could fly out and fend for myself, I bought a small vessel and took my pilots course to gain my license and off i went.. I worked as a freelance labourer on ship yards around Liberty even did some work on some orbital vessels, many pilots inspired me of adventures they have had of the places they'd seen that i didn't know existed at the age of 23 i decided to change paths and become a commercial flyer and i joined Orbital Spa and bought a Dorado and started transporting different kinds of people to different locations, I offer a professional Massage service and a Water Pod Experience alongside Luxury Food and Drinks and offer tour services to wherever the Client wishes! Though i focus on touring locations in the Border and Edge worlds of Sirius!

Junkers apprentice
(Mechanics and Maintenance)
Shipyard Mechanic
(Maintaining different sized corporate mining vessels)
Shipyard Foreman
(Running a Maintanence crew on a corporate shipyard)
Flight Experience
(Over a Decade of flight experience)

Are you in possession of a criminal record within any of the 5 houses? If so, please explain. Y/N*
Negative

[ ] Passenger transportation (OS&C)
[ ] Logistical operations (Orbital Network Express)
[ ] Security (SPA-SEC)
[ x] Deep Space Excursions (Triton Expeditions)
[ x] Publicity and Special Events (White Star Lines)

Signature here
Aodhan O'Rinn
*Please delete where appropriate.
**Please indicate with an "X" where appropriate.

Orbital Spa & Cruise

//ooRP
No, I play by the rules

RE: OS&C| Orbital Spa & Cruise - Recruitment - Jonathan Seabourne - 07-08-2020

To: Aodhan O'Rinn

Subject: Welcome Aboard

Greetings Captain O'Rinn,

A Yinzer AND a Junker? You're like an unholy cross breed of myself and Captain Cross! Seeing as I'm fought off a lot of the aspects of my Pittsburgh past over the years (the corporation still has its biases against working class backgrounds, but we are working on it) I think you will be most comfortable under Cross's wing. I'll put you in touch with the subdirector of Triton Expeditions, and I look forward to reading about where you end up in that spiffy little Dorado.

Regards,
Jonathan Seabourne
Captain, OS&C|Breezewood

OS&C|Breezewood

RE: OS&C| Orbital Spa & Cruise - Recruitment - Lord Helmchen - 07-08-2020

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f732d6d656469612d63616368...w=360&q=80]

ID: Caitlyn Cross
To:Aodhan O'Rinn
Encryption:Neptune Spear
Subject: Welcome to the Family

Greetings Mr. O'Rinn

as our Glorious Leader already said, the Mother Company is still a bit Stiff with unusual backgrounds. that's why Triton Exist's we take everyone under our "Wings" As Jonathan said. I was a Junker myself before I was lured in by the Shiny world of Orbital Spa and Cruise and I never regretted my decision. I hope you won't do either. I won't Lecture you with our rules then even someone like me lives by one or two, they are pined in our D.I.S.C.O.R.D. encrypted Chanell so take a look. should you Nevertheless get in trouble with the law be diplomatic and if not Possible on the Spot let me handle that. and should you get in Trouble with some ***** Slavers give me a call, I will bring my Blaster and my Girlfriend to help you kick some Ass. as I have no love for people like this and are happy to deliver some Punishment to them. well back to the topic. Triton Ships are always armored so make sure to get at least an MK1 in that Dorado all other is your decision. the Armor is one of Tritons Trademarks and gives the Passengers a good feeling. well, that's all from my Side, Welcome to the Family and make sure to Post some of your Storys in the Flight logs our Frontier Gazette will thank you and publish some of them for the Passengers to read.

Edit: almost forgot to mention, make sure to use Proper Encryption in your Logs. thats another of Tritons Trademarks.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club
Subdirector of OS&C and Head of Triton Expeditions

[Image: DmiRfcj.png]
[Image: kA4jnzr.png]

RE: OS&C| Orbital Spa & Cruise - Recruitment - Nepotu - 07-12-2020

Name: --- Mark O'Dare
Gender (Include preferred pronouns for Wanderlust if not male or female): --- Male
Place of birth --- Planet New Berlin

Biography:

Mark O'Dare comes from a wealthy family. His parents owned a trading company that was bringing in lots of money. Unfortunately, due to his father gambling addiction, one day, everything down. His father lost all their money, company went into bankruptcy and his family disbanded. With some money that Mark managed so save from his father's addiction left everything behind, bought a small trading ship and found a job for Republican Shipping. Life was good, he even managed to get a Civilian Heavy Tanker for better hauling contracts. When the civil war broke out in Rheinland, working for the newly called Imperial Shipping was not worth the danger. He sold everything and went to Barrier Gate Station in Coronado system. On his way there, he passed near Planet Curacao. Its beauty got him interested in it. Doing some research about the planet he found out about Orbital Spa & Cruise. Jobless and with desire to start something new in his life, he applied for a job.

- Advanced flying degree
- Advanced flying hauling ships degree
- Basic ship combat degree
- Five years in service of Republican Shipping

Are you in possession of a criminal record within any of the 5 houses? If so, please explain. Y/N*
No. Everything I have done in this life was completely legal.

[X] Passenger transportation (OS&C)
[X] Logistical operations (Orbital Network Express)
[X] Security (SPA-SEC)
[X] Deep Space Excursions (Triton Expeditions)
[ ] Publicity and Special Events (White Star Lines)

Signature here

Mark O'Dare

Orbital Spa & Cruise

//ooRP
I've been playing on Disco since 2011 so you can imagine I got sanctioned 1 time, maybe 2 times..oh hell...I've lost count of them

Nepotu#0365