Discovery Gaming Community
PF- Planetform, Inc. - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: PF- Planetform, Inc. - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=174151)

Pages: 1 2

PF- Planetform, Inc. - Recruitment - Capt. Henry Morgan - 10-13-2019

Planetform, Inc.

"My name is Dr. Norman Grey, CEO of Planetform, Inc. I would like to be the first to congratulate you on seeking employment with Sirius's leader in environmental engineering and planetary terraforming. You have made an excellent career decision. Whether you choose to serve in our transport, security, or research divisions, know that you are an important part of what we do. Each and every one of you is a vital part of our mission to create new worlds for the future of humanity."

Please complete the following application and submit it. A representative from Human Resources will review your application and will respond with a decision promptly. Modification of the application template will render your application null and void.

Code:
[indent][font='Oswald'][color=#FFFFFF][size=xx-large]Planetform, Inc.[/size][/color][/font]
[hrc]#00FF80[/hrc]

[align=center][font='Oswald'][color=#FFFFFF][size=xx-large]Application for Employment[/size][/color][/font][/align]

[indent][font='Oswald'][color=#FFFFFF][size=large]Biographical Information[/size][/color][/font]
[hrc]#00FF80[/hrc]
[indent][size=medium][b][color=#FFFFFF]Name:[/color][/b][/size]
[indent]TEXT HERE[/indent]

[size=medium][b][color=#FFFFFF]Age & Date of Birth:[/color][/b][/size]

[size=medium][b][color=#FFFFFF]Place of Birth:[/color][/b][/size]
[indent]TEXT HERE[/indent][/indent]

[font='Oswald'][color=#FFFFFF][size=large]Interview Questions[/size][/color][/font]
[hrc]#00FF80[/hrc]
[indent][size=medium][b][color=#FFFFFF]Are you applying for our transport, security, or research divisions?[/color][/b][/size]

[size=medium][b][color=#FFFFFF]Tell us a little about your history.[/color][/b][/size]

[size=medium][b][color=#FFFFFF]Tell us about your past employment history.[/color][/b][/size]

[size=medium][b][color=#FFFFFF]Do you have past criminal convictions?  If so, please explain.[/color][/size][/b]
[b][color=#FFFFFF]Answering yes to this question is not disqualifying.[/color][/b]

[size=medium][b][color=#FFFFFF]Why do you want to work for Planetform?[/color][/b][/size]
[indent]TEXT HERE[/indent][/indent]

[font='Oswald'][color=#FFFFFF][size=large]OoRP Questions[/size][/color][/font]
[hrc]#00FF80[/hrc]
[indent][size=medium][b][color=#FFFFFF]What is your time zone?[/color][/b][/size]

[size=medium][b][color=#FFFFFF]Have you ever been sanctioned?  If so, what happened?[/color][/b][/size]
[b][color=#FFFFFF]Answering yes is not disqualifying, so long as you learned from the experience.[/color][/b]

[size=medium][b][color=#FFFFFF]What is your Discord username?  You may PM this if you wish.[/color][/b][/size]
[indent]TEXT HERE[/indent][/indent][/indent]

[hrc]#00FF80[/hrc]
[font='Oswald'][color=#FFFFFF][align=right][size=x-large]Creating Worlds[/size][/align][/color][/font][/indent]

Creating Worlds

RE: PF- Planetform, Inc. - Recruitment - Pirata - 10-13-2019

Planetform, Inc.

Application for Employment

Biographical Information

Name:
Kurt Millor

Age & Date of Birth:
14/12/798

Place of Birth:
Planet Cambridge

Interview Questions

Are you applying for our transport, security, or research divisions?
All. According to need.

Tell us a little about your history.
I was born and raised by loving parents on Planet Cambridge. I studied enough. Think.

Tell us about your past employment history.
I finished my studies and went to know various systems of the galaxy. I worked as a helper to all that was proposed to me. I gathered some money by saving as well as investing in buying and selling goods from one system to the other. I now have a cargo ship and would like to use it for something useful. It seemed a good idea to employ her in this company.

Do you have past criminal convictions? If so, please explain.
Answering yes to this question is not disqualifying.
Nope

Why do you want to work for Planetform?
As I said in my history, to employ my ship on something useful. It seems that Panetform is my first viable option.

OoRP Questions

What is your time zone?
GMT-3

How long have you been active on Discovery?
Registration Date: 11-21-2017, 04:06 PM

Have you ever been sanctioned? If so, what happened?
Answering yes is not disqualifying, so long as you learned from the experience.
Nope

What is your Discord username? You may PM this if you wish.
Pirata#8679

Creating Worlds

RE: PF- Planetform, Inc. - Recruitment - Capt. Henry Morgan - 10-13-2019

Planetform, Inc.

Mr. Millor, we thank you for your interest in employment with Planetform. Your application is APPROVED. You may report to Canterbury at your earliest convenience to begin your orientation and training. We look forward to working with you and wish you luck as you begin a long an successful career at Planetform.

Wallace Reed
Human Resources Director
Planetform, Inc.

Creating Worlds

RE: PF- Planetform, Inc. - Recruitment - Y'berg - 10-27-2019

Planetform, Inc.

Biographical Information

Name:
Christina Blackburn

Age & Date of Birth:
06,06,802 AS

Place of Birth:
Planet Cambridge

Interview Questions

Transport and security.

I was born in a noble family, but I've worked hard for what I've wanted. Spent a couple years as a transport pilot, then enrolled in the Armed Forces. With the war's over, most of the soldiers are getting retired, and I've choose to get another job too. Planetform seems to have a few hundred thousand open positions, so i've tried my luck here.

818 AS: Employed in Blackburn Frontiers, as a commercial pilot
820 AS: Recruited at the Armed Forces, promoted to Lt in the same year.
824 AS: Promoted to captain, given command of the HMS Phalanx
10/10/826 AS: Retired from the Armed Forces

No.

I don't want to sit home, going to depressing parties with the other noble families, then forced into marriage with some club footed idiot. This seems like a good place to be.

OoRP Questions

What is your time zone?
GMT+2

warned

you have it

Creating Worlds

RE: PF- Planetform, Inc. - Recruitment - Capt. Henry Morgan - 10-27-2019

Planetform, Inc.

Ms. Blackburn, we thank you for your interest in employment with Planetform. Your application is APPROVED. You may report to Canterbury at your earliest convenience to begin your orientation and training. We look forward to working with you and wish you luck as you begin a long an successful career at Planetform.

Wallace Reed
Human Resources Director
Planetform, Inc.

Creating Worlds

RE: PF- Planetform, Inc. - Recruitment - Mitko - 04-29-2020

Planetform, Inc.

Biographical Information

Name:
Johnathan Spencer Storm

Age & Date of Birth:
25/05/796 AS

Place of Birth:
Planet Leeds

Interview Questions

I am applying for the transport division, but I also have great interest in research and development

I was born and raised on Planet Leeds, but ever since the war with the Gauls broke out, my family moved closer to core Bretonian space. At New London I learned the art of trading and operating a commercial vessel. This is why I feel my skills as a pilot will be better suited for you transport division.

I worked as a freelancer, supplying various Bretonian military bases as well as civilian shelters.

None whatsoever.

I'm a man whose main goal is acquire a steady income in order to weather the aftermath of the war. That being said, I also want to help by any means necessary to promote research for the rejuvenating of my home planet.

OoRP Questions

What is your time zone?
GMT +3

In my lolwut years when I was unaware the server rules even existed I was sanctioned for illegal escape from piracy. Naturally after losing everything I learned my lesson and haven't made any mistakes since 2008

Will PM upon admittance

Creating Worlds

RE: PF- Planetform, Inc. - Recruitment - Markam - 04-30-2020

Planetform, Inc.

Mr. Johnathan Spencer Storm, we thank you for your interest in employment with Planetform. Your application is APPROVED. You may report to Canterbury at your earliest convenience to begin your orientation and training. We look forward to working with you and wish you luck as you begin a long an successful career at Planetform.

Wallace Reed
Human Resources Director
Planetform, Inc.

Creating Worlds

RE: PF- Planetform, Inc. - Recruitment - Traxit - 05-18-2020

Planetform, Inc.

[Image: W4Qs5ok.png]
Biographical Information

Name:
Lizzie Sharlington

Age & Date of Birth:
801/02/23

Place of Birth:
Leeds, Moortown District

Interview Questions

Jack of all trades, Master of one.
That would be research, you'll hear soon enough.

I was born a cute lass down in the suburbs of Leeds, a well-off family that dabbled in - you guessed it - Bretonian corporations, shocker, I know. The details don't really matter since I never really cared. In my teenager years I was known to be the "weird" kid, partially due to my curiosity towards animals & trying to... well, let's just say "enhance" their natural abilities, and also because of my ineptitude towards the extremely dull "party-life" all the other kids seemed to idiotically horde to like a bunch've zombies.

Anyways fastforward to my eighteenth birthday I ran away from home since it was just SOOOO boring there to Cambridge with my... ex-partner - long story short - I became an independent individual after serving sentence at a pretentious refinery and became one heck of a "social-extractor" due to the nature of my later jobs. After earning enough money working in tedious low-wage jobs I managed to pay a scholarship at the Faculty of Biology in the University of Cambridge.

Now I am a graduate student seeking to broaden my horizons, also because I was kicked out due to my "immoral biological experiments". Trying to confirm the probability of harmless bacteria from space changing people's intellectual quantity, did I mention it was done without the consent of my subjects? I had to remove the factor of placebo, If you're an unrelenting xenobiologist like me you'd understand the necessary risks required to prove these crucial theories.

Two years as a Barista in Sunbucks,
Four years as a Bartender in various planetside nightclubs,
Seven months of community service on Cambridge.

Aggravated assault, towards a person of interest.
Attempted burglary, also towards the same person of interest.
Probation violation.

Pretty juvenile if I do say so myself.

I came to Planetform knowing I'd find specialization in my aspiration, and also of course to further help develop the terraforming technologies and all that jibber-jabber.

OoRP Questions

What is your time zone?
UTC +03:00, +02:00 w/o DST.

I have one or two sanctions in my history, both for vulgarities, not gameplay infractions... I think.

Traxit#9159

Creating Worlds

RE: PF- Planetform, Inc. - Recruitment - Capt. Henry Morgan - 05-20-2020

Planetform, Inc.

Ms. Sharlington, we thank you for your interest in employment with Planetform. Your application is APPROVED. You may report to Canterbury at your earliest convenience to begin your orientation and training. We look forward to working with you and wish you luck as you begin a long an successful career at Planetform.

Wallace Reed
Human Resources Director
Planetform, Inc.

Creating Worlds

RE: PF- Planetform, Inc. - Recruitment - Blackstarr - 06-07-2020

Planetform, Inc.

Biographical Information

Name:
Johnathan Marcus Williams

Age & Date of Birth:
53, Febuary 4th, 774 AS

Place of Birth:
Planet Leeds, Leeds System, Bretonia

Interview Questions

Transport

I was born on Leeds into a family well versed in trade. Frequently I went with my father on trading runs while my mother worked in a factory on the planet's surface. After primary school I went right into the trade business and I have been a trader ever since.

My first job in the shipping industry I worked as an independent trader making ore runs from Dublin. During one of those runs I was recruited by Bowex. After many years of working for Bowex I was offered a job with a company called Platinum. Unfortunately Platinum went out of business, but fortunately for me I had saved up a large sum of money so that I could retire to New London for a while. Unfortunately for me however money doesn't last on New London and now I am seeking employment once again.

No, however I have been banned from a several bars.

I need money, and trading is all I know. I have heard good things about this company and would like to join the team.

OoRP Questions

What is your time zone?
GMT -4

I believe I was once, but it was over 8 years ago and I cant remember why. It was when I was an itty bitty noob

Chemrmnce123#1718

Creating Worlds